THE BROWNS BOARD

Brandon Weeden has got to be fired!

gftChris

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lions game will be telling- and it's pivotal to the season. 4-2 and we talk about being a contender- 3-3 and it's back to qb draft talk.

Prescient...

And you guys call me crazy for wanting to build for the future.

That's not the reason... ;)

But you're right, building is the key. No such thing as shortcuts. There are no "just add water", instant championships.

Defense is well on its way. O has a way to go... even with Hoyer.

Weeden: "It was just a bone-headed play. I was trying to make a play and should have taken a sack. It doesn't affect my confidence."

"I felt comfortable. I thought we had a great week of practice. ... A loss is a loss, whether it's by one or by 14. ... We'll make adjustments and we have to get ready for a great Green Bay team."

Does he have any emotion in regards to losing or is he just okay with it?

what did this guy do that got him picked over for a start and can not see the field when we have garbage on display?

I heard he had an upper respitory infection and thats wehy he lost the start to Hoyer.

Who knows ... but no where in his body of work did he he underhand a pass to linebacker on first down because he felt pressure.

Start him.

Z

Weeden: "It was just a bone-headed play. I was trying to make a play and should have taken a sack. It doesn't affect my confidence in being able to totally suck. "

"I felt comfortable. I thought we had a great week of practice. ... A loss is a loss, whether it's by one or by 14. ... We'll make adjustments and we have to get ready for a great Green Bay team."

Does he have any emotion in regards to losing or is he just okay with it?

He lost plenty in Minor League Baseball, he's used to it.

Sorry guys- I couldn't help myself having a little fun with the Thread Title. I was at the game and was so POed, it's only the second time in my life I've walked out of a Browns game before the final gun.

All I heard on the way back to Dayton was "well the defense gave up 24 points in the second half" Yeah, and Weeden played like total shit, if you didn't notice.

I heard he had an upper respitory infection and thats wehy he lost the start to Hoyer.

Who knows ... but no where in his body of work did he he underhand a pass to linebacker on first down because he felt pressure.

Start him.

Z

Well, maybe Weeden is getting ready for his next career- pitcher- slow pitch softball.

I said I would support Brandon- as he was the starter- however, I've changed my mind. The Ephesus pitch aside, although he was a little faster getting rid of the ball- he's wildly inaccurate, and has terrible field vision. Weeds is so gone after the end of the season- or maybe even before. Thanks for that stellar draft Holmgren. Tyler Thigpen suddenly doesn't sound so bad.

Add in, though the rest of the team won't admit it, they know the guy sucks- and it's now play for your job mode.

What about Thad Lewis? Oh wait, he's starting in Buffalo. We got rid of him for Campbell who apparently is sooooo bad he can't start ahead of Weeden

Sorry guys- I couldn't help myself having a little fun with the Thread Title. I was at the game and was so POed, it's only the second time in my life I've walked out of a Browns game before the final gun.

All I heard on the way back to Dayton was "well the defense gave up 24 points in the second half" Yeah, and Weeden played like total shit, if you didn't notice.

The defense wasn't as a aggressive as what we've seen. No pressure on Stafford, which leads me to believe that they were too worried about Calvin Johnson. Nevertheless, when you get no offensive production in the 2nd half, your defense is going to get gassed! Our defense is damn good, but the offense needs to do it's part to get and sustain a couple of long drives, and not go 3 and out every f***n' time! :mad:

We got dominated in the second half, I don't think they had to punt once. You can blame Weeden all you want, but our Defense sucked also.

but who do you blame for that?

you don't go from being up 10 at halftime and making huge defensive stops in the first half to coming out and giving up 24 points in the second half. it's not like they all sad fuck it and took a suck pill.

blame the coaches. blame the offense for not giving the defense a chance to rest.

The Ephesus pitch aside, although he was a little faster getting rid of the ball- he's wildly inaccurate, and has terrible field vision.

LOL... and somewhere Rip Sewell is spinning in his grave...

The eephus was always a dubious pitch selection...

but never throw one twice in a row...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW0V6OsxDBo

There is plenty of blame to go around, including the defense, the lack of pressure was a atrosious. And let's give credit to Stafford ... he was putting the ball right where it needed to be.

Because you can be big-armed AND have touch. Weeden will never have touch. Hoyer has touch. We win that game with Hoyer. We hold the Lions to 7 points at halftime with Hoyer at QB, we are winning that game.

The team with the better QB has won all of our games. Weeden was outplayed in the three games he started and lost. He won a game because we had a punt for a TD and a backup rookie QB threw us a pick six. That won't happen again. We are shitfucked with Weeden at the helm.

Who do you like this week, Rogers or Weetard?

Zombo

Yeah my 5/10 post after this game is now 3-2. Hes bad. Cant deny it. Too inconsistent, cant see the field. There were wide open receivers he constantly missed and held the ball too long.

Tried to stay behind him, its not all Weedens fault we lost but damn he did do his fair share of things that contributed to the loss

Yeah my 5/10 post after this game is now 3-2. Hes bad. Cant deny it. Too inconsistent, cant see the field. There were wide open receivers he constantly missed and held the ball too long.

Tried to stay behind him, its not all Weedens fault we lost but damn he did do his fair share of things that contributed to the loss

Still, being too generous. Weetard is HEINIOUS! Worst Qb i've ever seen start in the NFL sweat to god. Seasons over with him at the Helm. Rather start Marquis Grey.

Archived