THE BROWNS BOARD

Brandon Weeden has got to be fired!

gftChris

HOT POTATO!

-da874261a246c6f5.jpg

If that play happens on 4th down then OK, but on 1st down at the 50 yard line trailing 24-17 it is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be benched for that play alone

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still, being too generous. Weetard is HEINIOUS! Worst Qb i've ever seen start in the NFL sweat to god. Seasons over with him at the Helm. Rather start Marquis Grey.

I was hanging with the neighbors yesterday, and they had it on the radio. Donovan sounded like he was ready to blow a gasket after that "flip" play! :lol: I'll bet you at the commercial break he went into a profanity laced tirade after that one! I hope he an Dieken were drinking. LOL! :P

If that play happens on 4th down then OK, but on 1st down at the 50 yard line trailing 24-17 it is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be benched for that play alone

Unfortunately it looks like we're stuck with this loser! They just asked Chud in the press conference if there will be a QB change, and Chud without hesitation said "NO." I like Chud, but I do disagree with him on this.

Unfortunately it looks like we're stuck with this loser! They just asked Chud in the press conference if there will be a QB change, and Chud without hesitation said "NO." I like Chud, but I do disagree with him on this.

Seriously. Any football competent person will tell you this guy just does not have it nor will he ever. You can't fix stupid. He needs to ride the pine and pray we can get any kind of draft pick for him. I don't even want him being a back up on this team.

Wee Done.

Zombo

I just heard that. He has not been here for 15 years and hasn't seen all the crap we have seen at QB. The Browns fans are experts at bad QB play, and Weeden is bad!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. Any football competent person will tell you this guy just does not have it nor will he ever. You can't fix stupid. He needs to ride the pine and pray we can get any kind of draft pick for him. I don't even want him being a back up on this team.

You have to wonder why they won't even consider Campbell. I mean, I know that he isn't great, but he is a veteran, and can move around a bit more in the pocket! I wonder who's cheerios in the front office he pissed in?

Wee Done.

Zombo

I shudder to think what is going to happen in Green Bay this Sunday.

You have to wonder why they won't even consider Campbell. I mean, I know that he isn't great, but he is a veteran, and can move around a bit more in the pocket! I wonder who's cheerios in the front office he pissed in?

I shudder to think what is going to happen in Green Bay this Sunday.

GB -10.5 already

I just heard that. He has not been here for 15 years and hasn't seen all the crap we have seen at QB. The Browns fans are experts at bad QB play, and Weeden is bad!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. It's too bad. Because out of all the QBs (with the exception of Hoyer, as I believe that dude had something special cooking) we've had since the Browns came back in 1999, I really liked Couch, and it's too bad the organization ruined that kid. He did have some clutch games. Think of what he could've done with the likes of Gordon, Cameron, and Bess.

There is plenty of blame to go around, including the defense, the lack of pressure was a atrosious. And let's give credit to Stafford ... he was putting the ball right where it needed to be.

Because you can be big-armed AND have touch. Weeden will never have touch. Hoyer has touch. We win that game with Hoyer. We hold the Lions to 7 points at halftime with Hoyer at QB, we are winning that game.

The team with the better QB has won all of our games. Weeden was outplayed in the three games he started and lost. He won a game because we had a punt for a TD and a backup rookie QB threw us a pick six. That won't happen again. We are shitfucked with Weeden at the helm.

Who do you like this week, Rogers or Weetard?

Zombo

Yeah, after 14 years of seeing mostly garbage @ qb- a few mediocre seasons with Couch, and 1\2 a decent one with DA being the exception, you'd think the blind squirrel could finally find the acorn. Hell, we're not talking Manning\Brady good- give the Browns just Stafford good and they win that game easily.

As was pointed out Wee-done overthrew a streaking Benjamin badly, and then totally missed a a wide open receiver in the end zone that would have gotten called back on a penalty. You don't get many shots like that in an NFL game, and you have to hit them. Weeden has proved he can't do that on a consistent basis.

Archived