THE BROWNS BOARD

Buckeyes

Bob806

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking Auburn wins the Iron Bowl.

Alabama looks like they are about to lose

ummm, yeah.

leaves osu open for the BCS title game BABY!!

guess the iron bowl was made out of aluminum foil for bama this year.

kicker? how many fucking big games have been won/loss because of team's kicking game?

fuck bama.

man..........how many close-ups of men rooting for their team and losing........close-ups of them crying.

wha! bitches. yeah the SEC and ACC and PAC12 and big !2 are so fucking talented."

fuck them.

hope we play either oregon, auburn or alabama just to kick it n their teeth.

I am thinking Auburn wins the Iron Bowl.

Alabama looks like they are about to lose

So how many of those SEC fags are going to vote Auburn ahead of Ohio State just because they beat mighty Alabama?

I think the coaches will keep OSU ahead of Auburn, and the computer sure will, with Aub's 1 loss. The Harris poll might be different, because that poll has some serious SEC bias on it

ummm, yeah.

leaves osu open for the BCS title game BABY!!

guess the iron bowl was made out of aluminum foil for bama this year.

kicker? how many fucking big games have been won/loss because of team's kicking game?

fuck bama.

Michigan St. is no walkover. That is a damn good team, and OSU could have trouble.

You will have strength going against strength in OSU's offense vs. MSU's defense. The game will probably be decided by how well OSU's defense plays against MSU's offense. Ohio State's defense has been on a roller coaster ride.

Looks like all of them will.

It's called propaganda, and it works. Get ESPN, all the .com sports web sites, etc. to bash OSU & the Big 10, then hype up the SEC.

Yeah, Ohio State blew it last night, I get that. But look at this picture....please:

Ohio St. was #2 in the early season poll, and got penalized for winning @Cal 52-34. A sloppy win they said, so you are now #3. Then, they beat FAMU, a team they shouldn't have played, 76-0, and get dropped to #4 because they didn't play anybody.

Its called bias. I'm sick of it, and its been going on for years. Do you guys remember in 1993, we went into Wisconsin ranked #4, played to a TIE against the Badgers who were ranked in the top 10, and we got dropped 4 spots.

You think I'm crazy? Fine. Alabama lost a game on their home field both last year and the year prior, and still played and won the BCS. Hell, they weren't even the champs of the SEC the one year (cannot recall if it was last year). Its total effing bullshit.

It's called propaganda, and it works. Get ESPN, all the .com sports web sites, etc. to bash OSU & the Big 10, then hype up the SEC.

Yeah, Ohio State blew it last night, I get that. But look at this picture....please:

Ohio St. was #2 in the early season poll, and got penalized for winning @Cal 52-34. A sloppy win they said, so you are now #3. Then, they beat FAMU, a team they shouldn't have played, 76-0, and get dropped to #4 because they didn't play anybody.

Its called bias. I'm sick of it, and its been going on for years. Do you guys remember in 1993, we went into Wisconsin ranked #4, played to a TIE against the Badgers who were ranked in the top 10, and we got dropped 4 spots.

You think I'm crazy? Fine. Alabama lost a game on their home field both last year and the year prior, and still played and won the BCS. Hell, they weren't even the champs of the SEC the one year (cannot recall if it was last year). Its total effing bullshit.

I was simply responding to Hoorta and his fag comment. I am not interested is talking about games played in 93. He asked how many were going to vote for a SEC team and I replied.

It's not my fault OSU got beat by MSU. I fell asleep about 3 minutes in to the game and woke up to see MSU in Victor formation. I would have much rather OSU won at Floridawannabe St lose, but it didn't work that way. Either way, I am glad the SEC is in the game.

I am a strange breed to many around here. I am a Gator fan, and they totally sucked this year.....just like the Browns. I root for my conference. I will root for Auburn, and will root for Cincy, or Pittsburgh, or the Ravens if they move forward. I don't buy in to rooting for teams to lose unless it somehow helps your favorite team. I have rooted for every SEC team to win in bowl game and have rooted for Cincy, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh to win every playoff game unless we were involved. I will say I started rooting for Seattle when it became apparent to me they were getting jobbed by the refs in the SB they played against the Steelers.

I will take that back. I also openly rooted for OSU against Alabama in maybe the Sugar Bowl of 1977 or 8, might have been the year before Woody slugged that Clemson player....Ozzie played for the Tide that year.....I was still closely tied to Ohio

I was simply responding to Hoorta and his fag comment. I am not interested is talking about games played in 93. He asked how many were going to vote for a SEC team and I replied.

It's not my fault OSU got beat by MSU. I fell asleep about 3 minutes in to the game and woke up to see MSU in Victor formation. I would have much rather OSU won at Floridawannabe St lose, but it didn't work that way. Either way, I am glad the SEC is in the game.

Yeah, nobody cares about how the Buckeyes & Big 10 are continually disrespected, whether it's 1974, 1993, or 2013. But everybody talks about how great the SEC is/has been/was and that's ok.

The Buckeyes blew it, and their defense is no where near where is normally is. But, when you only have ONE team (Alabama) who can actually play defense in the SEC, and 2 Big 12 teams (Missouri, Texas A & M) come in there and light up this supposedly superior conference, well.....I guess those facts are ignored.

Yeah, nobody cares about how the Buckeyes & Big 10 are continually disrespected, whether it's 1974, 1993, or 2013. But everybody talks about how great the SEC is/has been/was and that's ok.

The Buckeyes blew it, and their defense is no where near where is normally is. But, when you only have ONE team (Alabama) who can actually play defense in the SEC, and 2 Big 12 teams (Missouri, Texas A & M) come in there and light up this supposedly superior conference, well.....I guess those facts are ignored.

Yea, what was it like 62-49? Was that the SEC or the Arena League?

Unfortuneatley it seems that Ohio State's defense would fit right into the SEC about now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The last two games - Conference championship vs Michigan State and then Clemson, Urban made Carlos Hyde a non factor in the fourth quarter, after he beat both defenses into submission in the 3rd quarter -especially true with Michigan State.

Someone compared it to John Cooper and the last two years of Eddie Georges Buckeye Career - against Michigan and Tennesee.

Shutting Hyde down in those two games is Meyer's biggest mistake.

• 1 month later...

A&M was a surprise becauze of JF, not unlike Auburn with Cam, but what what did it get them?

Misery was good, juzt not good enough

But ANY of Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Missouri and South Cackalacky would have a better than good chance of beating THE osu on any given day.

You had best be worrying yourselves about Penn State, with their new coach from Vandy, who also could have beat you last year

• 3 weeks later...

how about if you're an ohio state fan worry about ohio state.

the sec is and has been the strongest conference for the past _____years. the days of woody hayes and bo schembechler are long gone. you want to play with the big boys then hire someone that knows all about it. then recruit the biggest baddest lineman and top talent offensive players.

i have more fun watching bowling green, kent state, toledo and ohio u than i do watching lop-sided nick saban teams roll over the big 10 or is it 16?

how about if you're an ohio state fan worry about ohio state.

the sec is and has been the strongest conference for the past _____years. the days of woody hayes and bo schembechler are long gone. you want to play with the big boys then hire someone that knows all about it. then recruit the biggest baddest lineman and top talent offensive players.

i have more fun watching bowling green, kent state, toledo and ohio u than i do watching lop-sided nick saban teams roll over the big 10 or is it 16? It is the SEC that he rolls over....or the Sunbelt league or some other 1-AA team. I don't know if Alabama has ever played a Big 10 team since Saban has been here.

They played us and we lost. That was the opener a few years ago in Dallas. Clearly we were outmatched but there were a few shitty calls. That was the year Bama won the title.

Still more wins vs the SEC than OSU though (0)

Not sure what you are talking about. I believe the last time 2 times Ohio State played an SEC team they won one and lost one.

That season OSU played Arkansas they got 0 wins. All were revoked after the sanctions. So they never beat Arkansas

That second game, you basically played that instead of the national championship. OSU's AD is an idiot. He should have voluntarily banned the team from a bowl game that year. I mean they were 6-6, who cares. Instead, he though they were untouchable and got burned for it. The NCAA actually did something there

Archived