THE BROWNS BOARD

early game thoughts

miktoxic

got the jets and saints live feed.

the jets put cribbs in at the WildDawg QB and have him run right up the middle? WTF? how come the browns, now the jets never had him throw?

difference is the jets will have him throw out of that same formation in the future

Only watching the red zone channel here. RGIII had a nice drive but is looking shaky now.

RG3 is overrated. IMO

The Saints never run plays on 3rd down short of the sticks. 3rd and 10 they throw it 30 yards. 3rd and 6 they throw it 11 yards.

Alex Smith just showed what quicks/mobility can do, turning a punt into a first down by evading two sacks in one play.

We need a guy who can move. Hoyer can move... but the guy we draft needs to move to. I'm getting on the Johnny Football train right now. I think we can get to him around 8.

RG 3 sucks. Best thing that happened was the Foreskins out bid us for him. Telling ya he will never play as well as he did his rookie year.

Dat knee....A little to easy to say that right now tho. Let's see what he does next year. I blew out my knee and it didn't feel "normal" for 2 years. That being said he's a professional athlete (I'm certainly not) with the best but that's how I'll judge him.

Been watching Chargers @ 'Skins...

RG has looked as sharp as I have seen him in a while, but 'Skins are just a snake-bit team.

How can you not love Danny Woodhead?

Spend the commercials looking at DTV Game Mix.

Man, how far is ATL gonna fall this year?

I feel bad about T. Gonzales. heard nothing but good about the man. He deserves a ring...

... and on cue TG catches a TD pass.

Rivers just audibled to a bubble screen that went for a TD and put SD up 14-7... great call.

Aren't most Yankee fans Giants or Jets fans?

yeah, so?

you mean entitled because they've won so many championships that they think they deserve to win every year?

all the yankees have proven is that you can spend all the money in the world on big name players and it still doesn't guarantee you dick.

i hate yankee fans, only because of their brashness. jets haven't done anything since namath. giants had a good squad. they IMO have the correct system to build a winning football franchise. star QB, pounding running game and great defense. well when people sign elsewhere for more money and the injury bug hits you, you look as bad as they do this year.

sorta like the steelers.

where you from?

Archived