THE BROWNS BOARD

early game thoughts

miktoxic

yeah, so?

you mean entitled because they've won so many championships that they think they deserve to win every year?

all the yankees have proven is that you can spend all the money in the world on big name players and it still doesn't guarantee you dick.

i hate yankee fans, only because of their brashness.

I was talking with a Yankees fan (one of my co-workers) 3/4 of the way through this past baseball season. She said she had given up on the Yankees for the year because, "they've disappointed me so much that I can't take it anymore." When I pointed out to her that she was talking with a Cleveland sports fan and that she really should re-think her definition of "disappointment" her reply was, "yeah, well this season has been BAD!" I really did not know how to respond to that without completely losing it, so I just walked away. Sheesh.

I was talking with a Yankees fan (one of my co-workers) 3/4 of the way through this past baseball season. She said she had given up on the Yankees for the year because, "they've disappointed me so much that I can't take it anymore." When I pointed out to her that she was talking with a Cleveland sports fan and that she really should re-think her definition of "disappointment" her reply was, "yeah, well this season has been BAD!" I really did not know how to respond to that without completely losing it, so I just walked away. Sheesh.

You don't know how to respond because you are a nice lady. You have to lose that nice lady mindset around those sorts of people. Hard I know because I am sure it goes against your nature, but still, sacrifices have to be made and every once in a while you have to tell someone just how absolutely stupid they are. Otherwise, you are enabling them, no?

You don't know how to respond because you are a nice lady. You have to lose that nice lady mindset around those sorts of people. Hard I know because I am sure it goes against your nature, but still, sacrifices have to be made and every once in a while you have to tell someone just how absolutely stupid they are. Otherwise, you are enabling them, no?

Yeah- that's Entitlement for ya- IIRC the last losing season the Yankees had was 1992- such a rough life rooting for the finest team money can buy.

Whenever I meet a Yankees fan, I give them one of these:

th_IMG.jpg

:)

Archived