THE BROWNS BOARD

When Weeden came in...What did you do?

letsgojackets

i prayed and paced. we really need to sign another qb cause campbell has no idea how to slide, nor did hoyer. maybe the only thing good for weeden before he gets cut is to show campbell how to slide. lets sign anyone. i'd take a warm cup of piss to back up campbell. Suckass is horrible!

Shouldn't you guys be cheering? I'm pretty sure you all wanted him before this season and during the beginning. Seriously, you guys change opinions with such ease

Dude go fuck yourself, no one wanted weeden after the first game of the season. we all realized he sucks balls. then Hoyer came in and proved that fact. I called for Campbell after the first game after watching game rewind footage and reading football focus factds on him. He is the worst out of alot of bad QB's we've watched since 99 and thats saying something. Fortunately we have some really good qb's to step in!

Shouldn't you guys be cheering? I'm pretty sure you all wanted him before this season and during the beginning. Seriously, you guys change opinions with such ease

So after we saw how badly he had regressed and sucked we couldn't update our opinion?? You truly are a rooster dick or is it chicken vagina??

Archived