THE BROWNS BOARD

When Weeden came in...What did you do?

letsgojackets

Shouldn't you guys be cheering? I'm pretty sure you all wanted him before this season and during the beginning. Seriously, you guys change opinions with such ease

One changes opinions when one sees a voluminous amount of evidence that backs up the need to change one's opinions.

I was once walking down a street in Hollywood about 50 some years ago and I see this blond with a full head of hair in a fur coat walking ahead of me, and I thought, "Wow, that may be Marilyn Monroe", so I caught up with her and went ahead to look back and see if I was right, that it was Marilyn. To my surprise, no, it was not Marilyn Monroe but was Phyllis Diller.

So, you see, first impressions and opinions are not always right. Once you have gathered more evidence, then you can make a better judgment.

So, the moral of the story is: in preseason BW3 looked and acted a lot like Marilyn Monroe, but upon further inspection we could see that he was really Phyllis Diller.

Beyond that, when Weeden came in I said to myself "play like you did against Buffalo...like you did in preseason, not like you have in the last several times you have been in there...and we will be OK."

Being that I am in Boston, I was watching it on a bootleg site on my laptop. As soon as he came in, I yelled FUCK YOU for about ten seconds, slammed my laptop closed, went outside to shotgun a beer, and miraculously Campbell came back.

My spoiled, Brady-loving roommates still don't get how much it blows to be a CLE fan.

Being that I am in Boston, I was watching it on a bootleg site on my laptop. As soon as he came in, I yelled FUCK YOU for about ten seconds, slammed my laptop closed, went outside to shotgun a beer, and miraculously Campbell came back.

My spoiled, Brady-loving roommates still don't get how much it blows to be a CLE fan.

Wait til Brady and Belichick retire together. Then the Pats will go back to the suckage they have for most of their history.

(But, you are right, there is no more spoiled.....and yet whiny fan base than the Boston fan base)

Archived