THE BROWNS BOARD

Game Thoughts During Bye Week

miktoxic

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've got the raiders vs. giants on live TV feed. raiders jus took away the opening kick for a turnover and a TD.

gints suck.

coughlin could be gone.

Just because the Browns fire coaches after a rough seasons doesn't mean the rest of the league is going to follow suit.

Just because the Browns fire coaches after a rough seasons doesn't mean the rest of the league is going to follow suit.

Looks like lots of people came to the Steelers game dressed as empty seats. Thought y'all weren't a bunch of front runners...isn't that what you've been saying for years?

Looks like lots of people came to the Steelers game dressed as empty seats. Thought y'all weren't a bunch of front runners...isn't that what you've been saying for years?

They have all started rooting for the penguins. Football is over for the season in pittspuke.

i know that vaggy, i'm just saying the guy is old as dirt and set in his ways.................might be time for a change, or not.

i really don't care just brought it up for discussion.

I can't say I'm surprised with the way the team has been playing. People are disgusted and with the 4th quarter collapse last week that was down right embarassing I'm suprised there aren't more empty seats. Pittsburgh doesn't reward medocrity with ticket sales. I'd wager all those empty seats are still people watching from home. You also can't buy a Steeler ticket for the cost of a happy meal at Heinz Field. One of my great friends from college wants to try and go to the Browns/Steelers game in December and I told him how much it was going to cost and he couldn't believe it because as a diehard Browns fans he's used to being able to show up on game day and buy a ticket from a scalper for less than 20 bucks. Save your line of BS for someone that gives a damn, maybe once the Browns start winning more regularly people will get pissed off with the team when they play like sh.it too.

Would anybody trade Obie for Richardson? I wouldn't.

Right now, Nick Foles has 15 TDs and 0 INTs on the season. Holy shit, that guy's gonna make some money soon. Big guy who's way more mobile than you'd expect, like Ben or Flacco.

he's THAT big?

Enjoying a laugh at Trent Richardson fantasy football owners around the league that celebrated when he went to the Colts.

Zombo

They had a short piece about him on NFL network earlier. They were calling it almost a bust trade by Indy, judging on production, and showed the other backs there running the same plays loads better.

Enjoying a laugh at Trent Richardson fantasy football owners around the league that celebrated when he went to the Colts.

Zombo

actually did a autodraft for my fantasy team with cameron gordon an TR as my first 3 players that i'd hopefully got.

i got them all and TR has killed me. i'm not a good fantasy football player. i stick with my team and only change things up during a bye week etc.

thank god russell wilson finally got off the schnide today.

yeah they just switched the feed to that game. that was a bullshit PF on burfict.

i root for ohio teams when they don't play pne of my schools or bengals vs. browns.

fuck flacco, piece of shit. i hope they lose now.

Archived