THE BROWNS BOARD

Rip Weeden Drunk Rant Thread

TypicalBrowns

Weeden has more turnovers than Browns management the last 15 years

Weeden is worse than Caleb Hanie

Weeden is Mike Holmgrens step son or something, some family relation must be why he wasted a 1st rounder on this dud

Weeden would get picked off by clay pigeons

Weeden is so bad Alex Tanny thinks "oh fuck i may actually have to start cuz of this guy"

UP YOUR FUCKING CUNTS BITCHES

i hope you're talking to the FO that picked Retarded weeden.

yeah, wasn't it you and ghoulie say that holmgren was going to be the saviour of the browns.

shows how much you know, you old runny wrinkly turd.

fuck you!

Let's put it this way! Weeden absolutely SUCKS, and IMO after this season should not be on an NFL field! However; I blame that fat ass from the previous regime for drafting this guy in the first place! In fact, the only move that they got right was taking the risk and drafting Gordon in the supplemental draft!

I am sober now, unfortunately, but I have one more rant ....

On the safety, why the fuck did he kick the fucking ball out of the end zone instead of seeing who's around (no one yet but they were coming fast) picking it up and throwing it away?

We're up by one in the fourth quarter and he kicks a two pointer into our own goal.

If you are too much of a bitch to pick it up, then let Whitaker grab it and throw a block for him to see if he can get it out of the end zone.

That safety was a five point swing in a game we lost by four.

Fucking fuck.

https://vine.co/v/hPx5V7hdV92

Archived