THE BROWNS BOARD

Rip Weeden Drunk Rant Thread

TypicalBrowns

I am sober now, unfortunately, but I have one more rant ....

On the safety, why the fuck did he kick the fucking ball out of the end zone instead of seeing who's around (no one yet but they were coming fast) picking it up and throwing it away?

We're up by one in the fourth quarter and he kicks a two pointer into our own goal.

If you are too much of a bitch to pick it up, then let Whitaker grab it and throw a block for him to see if he can get it out of the end zone.

That safety was a five point swing in a game we lost by four.

Fucking fuck.

https://vine.co/v/hPx5V7hdV92

he's Weetarded. I have no doubt that if he tries to pick it up, he fucks that up and they get a TD there.

he's Weetarded. I have no doubt that if he tries to pick it up, he fucks that up and they get a TD there.

Yea honestly he did the best thing he could there. Weeden played decent the 2nd half but man did he do some damage at the end of the 2nd qtr.

What is it with the Browns and 2nd quarters?

Weeden is so bad because he comes from a generation where all of the following are true:

Pretty bad. Here is a sample of factlets from surveys and studies conducted in the past twenty years. Seventy percent of Americans believe in the existence of angels. Fifty percent believe that the earth has been visited by UFOs; in another poll, 70 percent believed that the U.S. government is covering up the presence of space aliens on earth. Forty percent did not know whom the U.S. fought in World War II. Forty percent could not locate Japan on a world map. Fifteen percent could not locate the United States on a world map. Sixty percent of Americans have not read a book since leaving school. Only 6 percent now read even one book a year. According to a very familiar statistic that nonetheless cannot be repeated too often, the average American’s day includes six minutes playing sports, five minutes reading books, one minute making music, 30 seconds attending a play or concert, 25 seconds making or viewing art, and four hours watching television.

Among high-school seniors surveyed in the late 1990s, 50 percent had not heard of the Cold War. Sixty percent could not say how the United States came into existence. Fifty percent did not know in which century the Civil War occurred. Sixty percent could name each of the Three Stooges but not the three branches of the U.S. government. Sixty percent could not comprehend an editorial in a national or local newspaper.

Weeden is so bad because he comes from a generation where all of the following are true:

Pretty bad. Here is a sample of factlets from surveys and studies conducted in the past twenty years. Seventy percent of Americans believe in the existence of angels. Fifty percent believe that the earth has been visited by UFOs; in another poll, 70 percent believed that the U.S. government is covering up the presence of space aliens on earth. Forty percent did not know whom the U.S. fought in World War II. Forty percent could not locate Japan on a world map. Fifteen percent could not locate the United States on a world map. Sixty percent of Americans have not read a book since leaving school. Only 6 percent now read even one book a year. According to a very familiar statistic that nonetheless cannot be repeated too often, the average American’s day includes six minutes playing sports, five minutes reading books, one minute making music, 30 seconds attending a play or concert, 25 seconds making or viewing art, and four hours watching television.

Among high-school seniors surveyed in the late 1990s, 50 percent had not heard of the Cold War. Sixty percent could not say how the United States came into existence. Fifty percent did not know in which century the Civil War occurred. Sixty percent could name each of the Three Stooges but not the three branches of the U.S. government. Sixty percent could not comprehend an editorial in a national or local newspaper.

I've asked over a 100 people varying in age from 20-50 and not one person could tell me who Audie Murphy was. As well, not one person could name a Civil War general. And only a couple could name a battle of WWII. Sickening.

Weeden can constantly be seen patting himself down, lookin for stuff on his person....he can never remember which pocket he put his keys in. His horrible pocket awareness isn't limited to football.

Weeden is the only one who can overthrow North Korea's leader

The two best IMO...

On the safety, why the fuck did he kick the fucking ball out of the end zone instead of seeing who's around (no one yet but they were coming fast) picking it up and throwing it away?

If you are too much of a bitch to pick it up, then let Whitaker grab it and throw a block for him to see if he can get it out of the end zone.

That safety was a five point swing in a game we lost by four.

I suspect a kick the can flashback...

On a serious note unless a 97 yard FG was upcoming, how do you get to a "five point swing"?

...however, not a single person I asked ever got lost underneath a giant American flag.

Weeden was a bit cold that day. When someone said that big flag was there was a big salute the troops in Afghanistan. BW3 thought he heard "that was a big afghan" so he thought he would use it to keep his legs warm.

The two best IMO...

On a serious note unless a 97 yard FG was upcoming, how do you get to a "five point swing"?

If he doesn't channel his "inner Pele" and kick the ball out of the end zone but instead pick the damn thing up and throw it away, there's no safety (2 points) and there for no free kick to the Jags which they turned into a field goal (3 points). That one play accounted for 5 points not to mention the 13 that he gave them at the end of the half so Barndon Fucktard gave the Jags 18 of their points.

The two best IMO...

Safety forced a free kick from our twenty which resulted in a FG for them.

Zombo

--It was first down

Archived