Joe Haden

Browns149

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just did the same thing.

gotta be a windows prob.

get a mac and save your hair.

don't you have a command key shortcut to copy and paste? i.e. mac is: command c (to copy) and command v (to paste. try it that way, maybe that will solve the prob.

OR once you do paste it in and you see that it's underlined, highlight the link and hit the underline icon in reply window and maybe it will undo the underline.

This thread pisses me off. The guy is phenomenal. Yea he screwed up yesterday. He knows it. We know it. Everyone knows it. Let's just forget how great he's been against some of the league's best because he had a touchdown scored on him yesterday that paved the way for our loss. Even the best screw up sometimes. Peyton Manning has 9 INTs this year and I highly doubt there are threads criticizing him and his game because he's screwed up 9 times. Quit hating on one of our best players when the problem isn't just him.

The best part about yesterday was the fact that Haden took it so personally. That's a leader. That's passion. That's someone that you want as the face of your organization. His tears and emotions yesterday are exactly like all of ours as fans. We're tired of losing and know we deserve better. Haden deserves better. I don't know how far this team is away from competing, but I know we're closer to it WITH Haden than we are without him.

Perfectly said! Give me 22 players with Haden's ability, passion & PRIDE & I would have a slam dunk Super Bowl winner.

Joe Haden & Joe Thomas...maybe we should draft ALL Joes!!!

Mike

It's a TEAM sport and a TEAM loss. You can't pin the loss on Haden's blown coverage anymore than Weeden's failures or those of others on the team that allowed scoring drives to continue and succeed.

Exactly what I'm trying to say- plenty of the other guys on defense had opportunities on that final drive to make stops, there were several third down conversions that can't be laid at Joe's feet. But it's ALL on Joe he gave up that TD?

I'll trust TCPO's opinion on that TD the Browns were in cover 2, and Gipson got caught with his pants down not recognizing Haden needed deep help.

Hehe- our pal said in another thread Baily is an elite corner- I agree 100% with our Bronco poster- make that WAS. Champ has been in the league since 1999, and it's safe to say he's lost a step or two due to age and injury.

After watching Joe Haden's interview yesterday, I have the world of respect for him,

hugely more than I even did before, which I wouldn't have thought possible.

He just said that on 3 and 9, he went to break on the ball, and should never have

done it. Shook his head sadly, and admitted his big mistake.

Peyton Manning throws an interception. Does that make him a piece

of crap qb?

Come ON, man. Haden is a human being, too. And very close to being the very best

cb in the entire NFL. But Shorts III? Track star? High hurdler? and anybody wants

to get po'd that Joe made a split second mistake, and Shorts gets the big step on him?

Seriously? When the defense is going for broke, trying to still win the game, with

Weeden giving up three really dumb ass turnovers for points?

I really wish our Browns had several Joe Hadens.

I think what some of the posters on here were saying was that when Haden got suckerd in on that double move that pretty much was the ball game. The odds of weeds going 80 yards for TD were slim. I don't think anyone meant to imply that one poor play from Haden is the sole reason we lost the game, but one of many reasons. Now whether an "elite" CB, gets tooled like that at that stage of the game with his team leading with under a minute, is another matter. I not knowlegable enough to say either way. I don't believe however that anyone was denying that he is a very good CB! Thank You.

I think what some of the posters on here were saying was that when Haden got suckerd in on that double move that pretty much was the ball game. The odds of weeds going 80 yards for TD were slim. I don't think anyone meant to imply that one poor play from Haden is the sole reason we lost the game, but one of many reasons. Now whether an "elite" CB, gets tooled like that at that stage of the game with his team leading with under a minute, is another matter. I not knowlegable enough to say either way. I don't believe however that anyone was denying that he is a very good CB! Thank You.

very good?

the dude is top five.

i guess you didn't see all the other posts from fans of other teams even condemning the thought that joe haden is average.

we are lucky to have the guy and need his twin (imaginary) to hurry up and get off of IR and come in and play across from him.

He might get voted to the pro bowl. and he might deserve it. But when there was 40 seconds left against the jags, and all he had to do was keep some schmuck wr in front of him..............HE FAILED.

You fail at life....Haden is as elite as it gets. He doesny call the plays bud. Horton tells him where to line up. Name 3 better corners in the league right now.

You fail at life....Haden is as elite as it gets. He doesny call the plays bud. Horton tells him where to line up. Name 3 better corners in the league right now.

The corner in Winslow Arizona.

The corner of 12th Street and Vine in Kansas City where all the pretty little women walk by.

The Four Corners where Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico meet.

You fail at life....Haden is as elite as it gets. He doesn't call the plays bud. Horton tells him where to line up. Name 3 better corners in the league right now.

The only ones that comes off the top of my head Darelle Revis and Patrick Peterson. Mighty short list- probably missing one or two. IMO Joe is the equal of Revis, and the only reason I'd put Peterson ahead is he's several inches taller, and 20 pounds heavier. However, Peterson was considered a once in 20 year prospect when he came out.

PS- if you want hints, take a look at the Pro Bowl Ballot and tell me who you'd rather have right now than Joe.

The only ones that comes off the top of my head Darelle Revis and Patrick Peterson. Mighty short list- probably missing one or two. IMO Joe is the equal of Revis, and the only reason I'd put Peterson ahead is he's several inches taller, and 20 pounds heavier. However, Peterson was considered a once in 20 year prospect when he came out.

PS- if you want hints, take a look at the Pro Bowl Ballot and tell me who you'd rather have right now than Joe.

Id put Hadens stats up against either of em. Revis hasn't been all that great this year

NFL.com at 2:15 posted an article listing Haden at #2 behind Patrick Peterson.

" The premise is which cornerback I would want for the rest of the 2013 season.

Although statistics, scouting reports and other factors such as durability were considered, the criteria is based primarily on game film from first 12 weeks of the 2013 season.

Top shelf: Patrick Peterson, Joe Haden, Richard Sherman, Alterraun Verner, Darrelle Revis, Brent Grimes, Aqib Talib, Tyrann Mathieu

Arguably the best athlete in the NFL, Peterson's play finally is catching up to his reputation. He's now the closest thing the NFL has to a legitimate shutdown cornerback.

Haden takes away big, physical speed threats, but he has been beaten of late by smaller, quicker receivers. He's still All-Pro caliber.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000292987/article/patrick-peterson-joe-haden-nfls-best-cornerbacks

The corner in Winslow Arizona.

The corner of 12th Street and Vine in Kansas City where all the pretty little women walk by.

The Four Corners where Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico meet.

damn good song.

i guess it flew over the old cronnie's heads and the youngins sure as hell don't listen to the eagles.

florence and the machine anybody?

Archived