THE BROWNS BOARD

Toby Gerhart!

thomam3

Got to go after this guy in free agency. 36 for 283 - 7.9 avg - this season. 4.7 career avg. Low mileage on this guy backing up AP and a great receiver out of the backfield as well. This guy is NFL proven! Drafting a college running back has not worked out for us recently (Richardson).

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13211/toby-gerhart

Don't be sticking gerhart at FB cause he is white. The guy has proven he can be a solid running back. He will get a 1,000 rushing yards next year no matter where he goes.

LMAO!!!

3 WORDS: TOUCHDOWN TOMMY VARDELL.

yeah, the gerhardt is better than him but didn't we try this experiment with a guy named hillis?

Peyton Hillis is a head case. Thats why he didn't work out. Tommy Vardell was more of a fullback.

Toby Gerhart is one of the best back-ups in the league right now. Gerharts career YPC avg is 4.7 like Tates. Tate has more carries because of the injury to Foster. You are discounting Gerhart cause he is white. That's a bit racist.

Peyton Hillis is a head case. Thats why he didn't work out. Tommy Vardell was more of a fullback.

Toby Gerhart is one of the best back-ups in the league right now. Gerharts career YPC avg is 4.7 like Tates. Tate has more carries because of the injury to Foster. You are discounting Gerhart cause he is white. That's a bit racist.

dude. you don't know me. i don't disregard anything. and believe how can i be racist against another white person when i'm white as well? do you think i might think white guys on average at the RB position aren't as good as black RBs.....probably.

gerhart is a straight ahead bull rusher with no moves. if TR couldn't make it in cleveland with their bad right side OL how do you think gerhart will do?

Thats pretty sad, racist against white and white your self...... No I just think that if you say a white guy at Running back is an experiment that is kind of racist. But anyways, ignore Gerharts skin color. The guy is one of the best free agent running backs on the market. TR can't make it in Indy either. Gerhart has made in it in Minnesota. Unfortunately for him, he is on the same team as Adrian Peterson.

Thats pretty sad, racist against white and white your self...... No I just think that if you say a white guy at Running back is an experiment that is kind of racist. But anyways, ignore Gerharts skin color. The guy is one of the best free agent running backs on the market. TR can't make it in Indy either. Gerhart has made in it in Minnesota. Unfortunately for him, he is on the same team as Adrian Peterson.

not saying he's not good.

saying we'd be better off with picking up a RB in the draft and paying him rookie wage than someone like krueger who we obviously over paid for.

besides dixon, obi, and even the kid baker along with a draft pick that might soar above them all? how many RBs do you expect to have on our roster?

Gerhart in regards to the money tighter in lie of Tate. Keep Baker, have lewis, obi and everyone else battle. Bring in Levon Leach if he gets released by the Ratbirds. Lewis showed flashed but fucking broke his leg thanks to Weeden hanging him out dry for injury.

gerhart is a straight ahead bull rusher with no moves. if TR couldn't make it in cleveland with their bad right side OL how do you think gerhart will do?

So do you actually digest these games that you watch? We'd been yelling at TR to stop dancing in the hole before he decides to plow forward. Seriously, at least get your criticical analysis right. A runner like Gerhardt, who takes the ball and accelerates immediately...could potentially fit a nice niche here. It's kind of why there's talk of drafting Hyde here....right? ffs

So do you actually digest these games that you watch? We'd been yelling at TR to stop dancing in the hole before he decides to plow forward. Seriously, at least get your criticical analysis right. A runner like Gerhardt, who takes the ball and accelerates immediately...could potentially fit a nice niche here. It's kind of why there's talk of drafting Hyde here....right? ffs

dude, do us all favor and hang yourself in your grandma's basement/bedroom.

you're jus a confrontational cry baby mother fucking bitch.

go away forever pleez.

you will not be missed.

I will say it, Dont like white Runningbacks just Like I dont like Black Qbs!!!!!! I can name 50 to 1 on black running backs to white running backs that are good, and 100 to 1 on the QBs. It is what it is

i agree.

doesn't make me racist.

Who the hell are you to come in here and start calling people racists?

dude, do us all favor and hang yourself in your grandma's basement/bedroom.

you're jus a confrontational cry baby mother fucking bitch.

go away forever pleez.

you will not be missed.

You know, if they keep running coaches out of town like fans such as yourself are perennially begging for.....that poor liver of yours will have long blown up before the Browns become relevant again. Do yourself a favor and check into rehab instead of posting on a sports forum about a sport you have relatively little knowledge of how good teams get built.

You know, if they keep running coaches out of town like fans such as yourself are perennially begging for.....that poor liver of yours will have long blown up before the Browns become relevant again. Do yourself a favor and check into rehab instead of posting on a sports forum about a sport you have relatively little knowledge of how good teams get built.

thanks for the advice little girl.

how'd it feel growing up on telletubbies and ridalin?

i'll out live you and i'd bet on it. your 10 years of being a browns fan hasn't even affected you yet. give it 40 years and see where you are at compared to me you wineless grape. besides you're such a loudmouth you'll get curbed before you reach 30.

Archived