THE BROWNS BOARD

Toby Gerhart!

thomam3

thanks for the advice little girl.

how'd it feel growing up on telletubbies and ridalin?

i'll out live you and i'd bet on it. your 10 years of being a browns fan hasn't even affected you yet. give it 40 years and see where you are at compared to me you wineless grape. besides you're such a loudmouth you'll get curbed before you reach 30.

i'm 36....been a Browns fan since the 80's, grew up on transformers and GI Joe. I've put my time in. Ever contemplate putting the beer away? Couldn't be that's why your liver is on it's way out right? COuldn't possibly.

dude. you don't know me. i don't disregard anything. and believe how can i be racist against another white person when i'm white as well? do you think i might think white guys on average at the RB position aren't as good as black RBs.....probably.

gerhart is a straight ahead bull rusher with no moves. if TR couldn't make it in cleveland with their bad right side OL how do you think gerhart will do?

Generally I try not to think what you think, but sometimes I have an accident... :)

To put it another way, Toby is a one-cut runner... same as Ben Tate. Why not go after both?

TR by contrast is a no-cut runner... who now has added fumbling to his repertoire.

i agree. doesn't make me racist.

Actually as Pumpkin Eater mentioned, generalizing an opinion based solely upon race does...

Well, mik gets the award for weirdest insult of the day.

LOL... True... but not fair!!! Odds are in his favor since he is a perennial board leader in IPD*!

-------------------------------------------------------

*Insults per Day

That is true. Baker looked good but he doesn't have the resume Ben Tate or Toby Gerhart have.

Nor does Baker have the body mass... :)

As much as I like a runner exactly like Gerhart...and I think a RB like him plus a big fullback infront of him is THE recipe for running success in the AFC North......something tells me that isn't going to be McDaniels plan. OH well.

Ditto... I love the I-formation...

just too much PC in this country.

it's alright for the black guy on tv to make fun of the white guy, he can't jump, he can't dance......

but if i were to make fun of the black man cuz he can't swim or he can't read well all hell would break loose.

joking people. take it ease.

just too much PC in this country.

it's alright for the black guy on tv to make fun of the white guy, he can't jump, he can't dance......

but if i were to make fun of the black man cuz he can't swim or he can't read well all hell would break loose.

joking people. take it ease.

LOL or can't ski or skate. :) Actually- costs money to play those sports. The poor inner city kids only need a basketball and a playground to hone their athletic skills, Costs big bucks to get outfitted for hockey or the slopes.

Honestly I would want us to sign a guy like Gerhart, and also draft a third round type guy, like either Hyde or what's his name from Baylor. With Gerhart, draft pick, and the trio of Baker, Lewis, and Obi, we have a stable to run through training camp and preseason, then we can see the best man on the field, where as last year we went in so sure, shuffled the #4 and #5 RB's on the roster for the whole preseason and watched our top 3 guys go down with either injury, trade, or miss use.

Archived