THE BROWNS BOARD

As Browns fans, who do we root for today?

DawgsRule90

I'm rooting for the Broncos and Seahawks because I like them better.

Broncos ... slightly better. (Like both QBs, but don't care for either teams or their fans)

Seahawks ... much better. (I love their style of play, like Wilson ... can't stand Kaeperdick)

I think the MVP for Denver will be T. J. Ward ... because they would lose if Gronk was running wild through their secondary.

Zombo

The Broncos v Pats game really kills me as to who to 'root' for. One on the one hand the Broncos tore the Browns' hearts out in the 80's, but on the other hand I'm so damn tired of seeing the Patriots in the Super Bowl. I hope Manning gets another ring so I'm rooting for him. As for the 49er's v Seahawks, I dislike both teams but lost a lot of respect for the 49er's organization against the Panthers. I'm all for a little smack talk on the field, but Boldin and other guys on the field were straight acting like thugs.

The biggest thing though is that it seems our top two guys, Gase and Quinn, would be in the big game under that scenario.

I hear ya. But dislike both teams. LOL

I don't like any of the 4 teams, but don't care. I'm actually rooting for Seattle and New England, but having Seattle lose won't bother me none. Then, we can hire Quinn asap and end the sh**show of our coaching search.

9ers because Phil Dawson deserves to go to the Superbowl... and Colt.

Patriots/Broncos. Eh, both I dislike. But yeah, like the comment above stated I guess I'll go with Patriots because I would like to see the coaching search resume.

I hate all 4 teams, so it was a triage of how to figure it out.

I was silently hoping NE would beat Denver, mainly because of Elway, Denver's fans, and that queer Pat Bowlen in the furry coat.

I hate Jim Harbaugh, but Pete Carroll is worse for what he did to USC. Go Niners

Was rooting for Broncos and Seahawks. Cannot stand the thought of Belichick in another SB and I think Manning is a better QB than Brady and wanted to see that put to bed. Hate that Elway has anything to do with a SB again though.

Seahawks because I don't like Kaepernick and Bouldin really soured me on the niners last two weeks, he's a no class schmuck ... but a heck of a player. Not a fan of all Harbaugh's ranting and dancing on the sideline either.

For the win, Seahawks. Sorry Peyton, you're a great QB but deep in my heart I could never wish for another Denver SB win, particularly because of Elway. I don't believe Seattle will win though.

I was leaning towards Broncos and Seahawks. I like Manning, just why did he have to go to horse-face's team? Still, if he can be the first starting QB to win a SB with two different franchises, good for him. (Plus I hope it twists a knife in Irsay a bit...but I doubt it. Luck's NFL career will be the final call on that.) I favored Seahawks because they haven't won a SB yet, and I'm not fan of Kaep or 49ers getting there again. But I'm with Zombo if his prediction would've come true about Colt.

And from the start of the playoffs, I guessed these two teams would be the ones to get to the big game. So I rolled with players from both teams in my Fantasy Playoff Challenge league. 4X the points for my entire roster in two weeks. Hooray. Too bad it's just for bragging rights.

Fuck the niners I don't care who their kicker is.

I agree.....and happy the Seahaws and Denver won. Should be a decent Superbowl, but have a feeling Denver will kick butt. They play in the elements, and Manning can win anywhere. Seattle won't have their 12th man with them.

Archived