THE BROWNS BOARD

What is Your Fave Shows on Premium Cable?

Osriis, I watched all eight episodes in two days, also. as you said. the writing was aces and the acting first rate. I've always liked Woody over the years although the majority of his flicks haven't been the greatest. MM impressed the hell out of me with his portrayal of Rust. Not since The Sopranos have I enjoyed a tv series as much.

I'd enjoy hanging out with either of them although I'd likely team up with Rust for the long term. I sometimes share his attitudes regarding our existence on planet earth.

I liked the area they shot the series in (south La). I used to run with a dude in the Navy who would take me home with him to La bayou country. it was a different world back then. I understand the whole area has changed, though, after the 'canes of 2005.

I'd like to see more episodes of the series, but as I said earlier, their first year efforts would be hard to duplicate and any resurrection of MM and WH in those roles would be anti-climatic.

FWIW, Woody got busted (1982) in CBUS for public intox and disorderly conduct. his booking photo is out there in cyberworld if any are interested. His father was a hitman. He assassinated a federal judge in Texas in 1980 and spent the rest of his life in the joint.

what harrelson did in natural born killers was great but after you get hooked up with oliver stone it's like you follow him and career spirals down like a toilet flushing. same with a lot of actors who've done tarrantino flicks.

one of the guys in an adjoining room at ft. know was from hampton LA and went down there in my car with a dude from brooklyn in '81. went to the french quarter and the crawfish fest at lake pontchatrain (sp?) and the whole was a blur weekend was a blur. just remember trying to pick up my friends sister and him not taking too kindly to it, even though she was all over my shit. that was before i learned the guy code.

i ended up learning it the hard way.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching this show now about halfway through the first season. Mcconaghey is intense.

didn't know you haven't seen the whole season yet.

you've got some serious shit in front of you that will leave you stunned.

pay attention to all the 'off' characters.

Archived