THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns hire Loggains

jcam222

Browns hire Loggains but no announcement as of yet in what capacity. LOL you suppose they told him at the very least he could be QB coach and if they can't find anyone else hes the OC?

Who the hell is this never heard of him?

From the reports I've read, Derek Carr doesn't really even need an OC he's able to run the offense by himself.

Is not strange to be hiring offensive assistants before an OC? Maybe the QB coach and OC clash? Seems you hire the guy who is going to set the offensive scheme first.

Z

Yeah, and Kubiak passed on the job because they wouldn't let him bring in his choice of staff. Something seems awry here.

Typical Browns doing things half assed backwards hiring a QB coach before getting theyre OC in place...LOL...2-14 in 2014...Enjoy!.

My friends' cousin's brother's friend's teacher says that the Browns OC

job is tough - the prospects don't who will be doing the drafting,

and the Browns won't promise that Scumbardi might be

allowed to type up Farmer's scouting reports, so they are bailing,

and that Loggains is on board, but will refuse to be OC if Scumbardi

says one word about the draft..

This is just continued proof the jobs are toxic and they are being forced to take virtually anyone who says yes. Anyone that cant see this and argues the Browns are "following their plan and doing their due diligence" is simply stupid and naive.

It implies that our front office is dysfunctional, controlling, and intractable.

Where would anyone get that opinion?

And....I wonder if the potential indictment of the owner may have a bit to do with it. Maybe guys don't like working not knowing who the boss may actually be.

Is not strange to be hiring offensive assistants before an OC? Maybe the QB coach and OC clash? Seems you hire the guy who is going to set the offensive scheme first.

Likely the only way they could think of to make the job even less attractive.

I guess the acceptance of Pettine by the fan base has emboldened them.

I love Roller Coasters, but...

I've defended a lot of decisions made by our FO, I have got nothing for this, unless either through back channels they have already lined up an O coordinator from one of the offensive staff playing in the SB (Carl Smith or Gregg Knapp maybe) or they are still holding out hope for Callahan out of Dallas... both of those scenarios seem pretty unlikely but ....but nothing...face-palm.

From the reports I've read, Derek Carr doesn't really even need an OC he's able to run the offense by himself.

LOL... well at least your sense of humor is back...

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

Memo to self:

1. Hook up old VCR.

2. Dig out Top Gun tape...

3. Fire it up...

I've defended a lot of decisions made by our FO,... but ....but nothing...face-palm.

Allow me.. facepalm.gif

I loved him in the Olympics, but cringed when he hit his head on the platform.

when you see him hit the platform in slo-mo i think you actually see one of his nuts slip into his mouth.

at least he thought enough to get the brazilian wax that day, for all our sakes.

LOL... well at least your sense of humor is back...

Memo to self:

1. Hook up old VCR.

2. Dig out Top Gun tape...

3. Fire it up...

Allow me.. facepalm.gif

Memo to Joe "Weasel" Banner. I composed this tune years ago- for other reasons- but it applies to you.

To the tune of "Wind Beneath my Wings"

Did I ever tell you you're a zero?

You're nothing that I would like to be.....

And I think you're lower than a whale turd, sitting on the ocean floor.

Sink, SINK, Sink!!!

I've defended a lot of decisions made by our FO, I have got nothing for this, unless either through back channels they have already lined up an O coordinator from one of the offensive staff playing in the SB (Carl Smith or Gregg Knapp maybe) or they are still holding out hope for Callahan out of Dallas... both of those scenarios seem pretty unlikely but ....but nothing...face-palm.

No Carl Smith...he's a loser.

Archived