THE BROWNS BOARD

Richie Incognito

Sienn13

incog is a dumb bitch titty half wgr wannabe. He's seriously one of the most useless cnts I've ever even heard of. Those texts showed me that Martin was trying to assimilate but also get his work in on the offseason while Richie was out getting HIV in Brazil. Richie's a PED user who's carreer is over the first time he gets busted. I have no idea if Martin is a good OL or not, but character wise i'd take him over incog

martin is the pussy. he didn't want to get hit.

incog is just a loudmouth. but i'd put him on the right side of this line compared to what we got any fucking day.

people keep saying they want players with attitude. well there's one.

where is the wigger comment coming from? cuz guys in the locker room get away with calling each other racial epitaphs on both sides of the board because they are part of a brotherhood? i guess i'm a wigger too then cuz i call my friends the N word everyday.

but that whole scene just gives me the doosh chills.

dude, in 50 years when most of us are dead we are all going to be the same color..............grey.

we'll be the aliens that we've all depicted since 'close encounters of the 3rd kind' except we'll all be 7 foot tall and look like skinny shaqs.

does it really matter that much what skin color you are or name attached to it when you look at the 'big picture' of this whole world concept?

dude, in 50 years when most of us are dead we are all going to be the same color..............grey.

we'll be the aliens that we've all depicted since 'close encounters of the 3rd kind' except we'll all be 7 foot tall and look like skinny shaqs.

does it really matter that much what skin color you are or name attached to it when you look at the 'big picture' of this whole world concept?

like i said i don't care about him using the n word....but I'm not going to ape walk around a bar with my estro nips hanging out raging on bar folk half my size, not in in 50 years..not in a 100. In fact if he was black and that video got out everybody would be like look at that ngr being a ngr. The black guys in the room were the ones looking at him going holy shit wtf...lets be away from this.

like i said i don't care about him using the n word....but I'm not going to ape walk around a bar with my estro nips hanging out raging on bar folk half my size, not in in 50 years..not in a 100. In fact if he was black and that video got out everybody would be like look at that ngr being a ngr. The black guys in the room were the ones looking at him going holy shit wtf...lets be away from this.

sorry, i didn't look at the link, but i've seen many different proposterous iphone vids of NFL stars acting like baffoons.

the smart guys are the ones that only have their friends in the champagne room when they make it rain. like hernandez.

didn't look at it.

like i said, i've seen plenty before.....gronk etc. half are publicity stunts.

did the guy get charged with something? like dog killing or murder? was he outside a club when someone got shot?

hell everyone said pacman was done and last i checked he was still playing.

so a big fat douche with a big mouth makes an ass of himself on a vid and you wouldn't consider him just because of that.

lawrence taylor and michael irving say hello.

didn't look at it.

did the guy get charged with something? like dog killing or murder? was he outside a club when someone got shot?

so a big fat douche with a big mouth makes an ass of himself on a vid and you wouldn't consider him just because of that.

So the guy is a decent- not great mind you- football player, and a total locker room and off field asshole. Or forget about the golf tournament where he though it would be funny to stick his golf club up between that chicks legs? If he had been a 5' 120 pound weakling that girl might have turned around and kicked him in the nuts- and he would have deserved it. .

Omitting the vowels in a said word doesn't mean that you're not saying it.

It's like using "the n word". I know what you want to say, you know what you want to say. Just have balls and say it. Don't make me think the word if you're not going to have the sack to say it.

So the guy is a decent- not great mind you- football player, and a total locker room and off field asshole. Or forget about the golf tournament where he though it would be funny to stick his golf club up between that chicks legs? If he had been a 5' 120 pound weakling that girl might have turned around and kicked him in the nuts- and he would have deserved it. .

no hoorta, i don't think that whole 'commercial' episode was true to facts. dude, they've got production crews, cameramen, sound and light guys. if you think he did some asshole thing outside the lines they would have never produced it.

what's worse a guy in a pre-planned commercial selling pit paint or a guy screaming at the end of the game that the other team sucks and i'd drop a bomb on their city?

it comes down to poor sportsmanship. either you're a gracious winner/loser or you're a bad winner/loser.

straight to the point.

incognito was told by his coaching staff to try and 'toughen up' martin, who didn't want to be toughened up. he doesn't want to play in the NFL cuz it hurts.

bye. bye.

no hoorta, i don't think that whole 'commercial' episode was true to facts. dude, they've got production crews, cameramen, sound and light guys. if you think he did some asshole thing outside the lines they would have never produced it.

what's worse a guy in a pre-planned commercial selling pit paint or a guy screaming at the end of the game that the other team sucks and i'd drop a bomb on their city?

it comes down to poor sportsmanship. either you're a gracious winner/loser or you're a bad winner/loser.

straight to the point.

incognito was told by his coaching staff to try and 'toughen up' martin, who didn't want to be toughened up. he doesn't want to play in the NFL cuz it hurts.

bye. bye.

Come on Mik you can't defend this douche bag. He is an asshole in all facets of life. He's the next big crime story waiting to happen. Add him to the team and best case scenario he's a media circus.

didn't look at it.

yeah gronk is just a big goofy white kid who's annoying. Watch the video, Incog is ape stomping around a bar yellin nigga this and that. I can't really make out what he's goin on about except nigga and pouncey and who wants some of this. No he didn't get charged with killing a dog....but if Clowneys draft status was dropped even just a little bit for his speeding tickets, than this video should certainly raise people's eyebrows about incognito

It's like using "the n word". I know what you want to say, you know what you want to say. Just have balls and say it. Don't make me think the word if you're not going to have the sack to say it.

ain't no shame in my game......nigga

straight to the point.

bye. bye.

Mik, I could care less about that "staged" video. I've seen ten times worse in barroom brawls- one of which would have rivaled the end scene in "Blazing Saddles"

OK- Martin is a wuss- and Richie is a shithead. Fair enough? .I was talking about the golf tournament. Go out to the local links and stick a golf club 10x up between a different chicks legs and give me a full report on the results- I'll bet it will be from jail more than once.

Archived