THE BROWNS BOARD

Richie Incognito

Sienn13

OK- Martin is a wuss- and Richie is a shithead. Fair enough?

Exactly, so why even consider either of them? There is a better available in FA and the draft, and Banner doesn't like signing players over 30 years old. And our linemen aren't as bad as people think when you dig into the details.

Mik, I could care less about that "staged" video. I've seen ten times worse in barroom brawls- one of which would have rivaled the end scene in "Blazing Saddles"

OK- Martin is a wuss- and Richie is a shithead. Fair enough? .I was talking about the golf tournament. Go out to the local links and stick a golf club 10x up between a different chicks legs and give me a full report on the results- I'll bet it will be from jail more than once.

see hoorta i haven't seen any of those vids or the link the OP posted.

i don't have to look at some iphone vid to know a guys a dick. i guess i'm off kilter a little in 'defending' the guy BUT that's not what i'm trying to do. i'm just saying in retrospect of what a lot of people have done in this league (browns=stallworth) he's just a big fat loudmouth.

to all the nigga spouters........it happens everyday where i live. either you can get away with it because of your rep or you are just that bad, but i doubt you're saying it the hood when you're going to score your weed or blow.

sure you could put down incognito with a couple of .45 rounds put he'd prob pummel anyone face to face.

yep, he is voted one of the dirtiest players in the league every year. but so is SUH. and how many motherfuckers on this forum have said in the past that they'd take him on the browns any day of the week?

2 faced fucks.

i wouldn't want either one on my team.

it's just sad that because someone is a jackass all of a sudden his talent is coming into question.

hell, incognito used a golf club? i had a swipe move years ago i used to use on certain females that were close to me and my girl (she didn't know about it). the thumb with your nail pointing uptop with you index finger when they stood up from the bar stool to bitch about something......i used to swipe them like a credit card.

can't tell you about the day i made one of my best friends puke his guts out on a hot august day after doing the swipe on some pig sitting in the sweat-box bar and then smearing it under his nose. guy still hits me every time i see him and it's been over ten years.

see hoorta i haven't seen any of those vids or the link the OP posted.

i don't have to look at some iphone vid to know a guys a dick. i guess i'm off kilter a little in 'defending' the guy BUT that's not what i'm trying to do. i'm just saying in retrospect of what a lot of people have done in this league (browns=stallworth) he's just a big fat loudmouth.

to all the nigga spouters........it happens everyday where i live. either you can get away with it because of your rep or you are just that bad, but i doubt you're saying it the hood when you're going to score your weed or blow.

sure you could put down incognito with a couple of .45 rounds put he'd prob pummel anyone face to face.

yep, he is voted one of the dirtiest players in the league every year. but so is SUH. and how many motherfuckers on this forum have said in the past that they'd take him on the browns any day of the week?

2 faced fucks.

i wouldn't want either one on my team.

it's just sad that because someone is a jackass all of a sudden his talent is coming into question.

hell, incognito used a golf club? i had a swipe move years ago i used to use on certain females that were close to me and my girl (she didn't know about it). the thumb with your nail pointing uptop with you index finger when they stood up from the bar stool to bitch about something......i used to swipe them like a credit card.

can't tell you about the day i made one of my best friends puke his guts out on a hot august day after doing the swipe on some pig sitting in the sweat-box bar and then smearing it under his nose. guy still hits me every time i see him and it's been over ten years.

Smegma.

Archived