THE BROWNS BOARD

late round gems

Louisville Slugger

I spotted a couple of guys I really like that we can get in the later rounds.

ILB Jack Tyler of Virginia tech has moved up to my second favorite inside linebacker prospect( behind borland and neck and neck with barrow). He has great instincts and plays downhill. He jumps the snap better than anyone I have seen in this draft. He is listed at 6,1 230 so he could put on some weight.

Safety Isaiah Lewis of Michigan st is a firery defender who is good in coverage and isn't afraid to lay some lumber. He could play either safety spot, but I would prefer to use him as an free safety.

I would suggest to YouTube these 2, I promise you won't be disappointed.

JC Copeland. I think having a true bruiser of a FB would do wonders for our running game. Having a beast to clear the hole in power sets and put some ILBs on there asses can only be a good thing. Trouble is nabbing him at the right time as many teams will probably be looking to grab this kid in the later rounds.

Additionally he is another xfactor being that he has incredible quickness and speed for a guy his size. He can easily take handoffs and make catches out of the backfield ans be a productive member of our offense other than just a lead blocker. I see this kids upside being very very high. Even if he doesn't translate into running and catching at the NFL level, he has excellent lead blocking skills abd one hell of a motor.

way too small. Thats crazy speed though. Wouldnt mind snagging him or Thomas for specialty role in 5th or later.

They actually announced his official time a little bit ago at a 4.26, just .02 behind Chris Johnson's combine record.

I agree he's way too small to be an every down back (5' 8" 175lbs) but I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted two running backs this year just because we have so many questions. Lewis looks like he has potential, but he's certainly unproven.

Archived