THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL to penalize use of the "N" word

jeffinwv

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about instead of policing the fucking language of the players they police all the felons, sexual assaults, and animal torturers in the NFL?

Finally an excellent post from you, couldnt agree more

I did hear it does not just apply to the N word but at the ref's discretion other slurs as well.

man I swear to God I would have paid a thousand bucks to see Cooper when that story broke. Can you imagine the locker room and what not? That dude had to have been walking on egg shells for months.

I bet it still haunts him, and he probably doesnt have many friends in his locker room,nor will he in any locker room he ends up in. itll haunt him for life. Hed have been better off punching a chick in terms of how hes viewed around the league.

It's so fucking gay. Quit fucking crying about him saying the N word. All he has to say it, sorry it slipped, I listen to rap music. Big fucking deal, I'm sure if you video enough black players you'll hear them say cracker or honkey or even white devil plenty.. lol this is fucking dumb. It's just a fucking word. Freedom of speech motherfuckers.

wasn't there a game last year that the ref was caught on mic using the N word or was it MF?

hey NFL police your own house. let the freakin players play. with all the new tom brady rules where you can't hit a QB (AFTER you've been chasing him down for 45 mins.) you can't hit high, illegal use of the hands after 5 yards.........it's like, really?

You're right. As white people, we are the REAL victims of racism. :mellow:

But stay classy everyone... Let's defend the "N" word.

i laughed. But let's be honest what this is about. Nobody's "defending" the N word, but guys on the field aren't calling each other N*****...they're saying nigga. And to black people it's different, it just is. It's part of their culture, whether people like it or not. What I don't want is for the NFL to start throwing flags on the field cause one of these black kids said nigga. It means nothing, they say it to their own teammates. I'm already annoyed enough as it is that a player can draw a 15 yd penalty for a sack celebration where his knees touch the ground...ask Jared Allen how gay it is that his knee has to hover above the ground cause if it it touches, FLAG!! The NFL is becoming a fag league. And I bet anything there's plenty of gay players in the league that completely agree with that assessment. There's like a bunch of old white guys in the league office that just want things to go back like they was in the 50's. Whatever that means. Fuck I've read numerous times that the players in the NFL right after the war...were the dirtiest nastiest people in our culture. The shit that happened on the field back then would have drawn year long suspensions today. I just want them to stop getting in these guys business and let them entertain us. Nobody wants to see guys celebrate a TD and hold up the game....but as long as they're off the field in the time allotted for the point after attempt than seriously who gives a rats ass?

Archived