THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL to penalize use of the "N" word

jeffinwv

i laughed. But let's be honest what this is about. Nobody's "defending" the N word, but guys on the field aren't calling each other N*****...they're saying nigga. And to black people it's different, it just is. It's part of their culture, whether people like it or not. What I don't want is for the NFL to start throwing flags on the field cause one of these black kids said nigga. It means nothing, they say it to their own teammates. I'm already annoyed enough as it is that a player can draw a 15 yd penalty for a sack celebration where his knees touch the ground...ask Jared Allen how gay it is that his knee has to hover above the ground cause if it it touches, FLAG!! The NFL is becoming a fag league. And I bet anything there's plenty of gay players in the league that completely agree with that assessment. There's like a bunch of old white guys in the league office that just want things to go back like they was in the 50's. Whatever that means. Fuck I've read numerous times that the players in the NFL right after the war...were the dirtiest nastiest people in our culture. The shit that happened on the field back then would have drawn year long suspensions today. I just want them to stop getting in these guys business and let them entertain us. Nobody wants to see guys celebrate a TD and hold up the game....but as long as they're off the field in the time allotted for the point after attempt than seriously who gives a rats ass?

Celebration dances are faggy. "hey look at me I did my job!"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i laughed. But let's be honest what this is about. Nobody's "defending" the N word, but guys on the field aren't calling each other N*****...they're saying nigga. And to black people it's different, it just is. It's part of their culture, whether people like it or not. What I don't want is for the NFL to start throwing flags on the field cause one of these black kids said nigga. It means nothing, they say it to their own teammates. I'm already annoyed enough as it is that a player can draw a 15 yd penalty for a sack celebration where his knees touch the ground...ask Jared Allen how gay it is that his knee has to hover above the ground cause if it it touches, FLAG!! The NFL is becoming a fag league. And I bet anything there's plenty of gay players in the league that completely agree with that assessment. There's like a bunch of old white guys in the league office that just want things to go back like they was in the 50's. Whatever that means. Fuck I've read numerous times that the players in the NFL right after the war...were the dirtiest nastiest people in our culture. The shit that happened on the field back then would have drawn year long suspensions today. I just want them to stop getting in these guys business and let them entertain us. Nobody wants to see guys celebrate a TD and hold up the game....but as long as they're off the field in the time allotted for the point after attempt than seriously who gives a rats ass?

Oh, I get what you're saying. And I'm a white guy, so what the heck do I know?

If it's white people making this rule, then piss on 'em. I just don't think this gets to this point without input from all races concerned. I know I'm not allowed to say it at MY place of work and if the NFL doesn't want it to be a part of their employees on-field vocabulary... Well, it's an ugly term and I don't see why it's considered unreasonable.

Again, if it's just the white guys being PC police, they can go fuck themselves. Perhaps I'm just naive in thinking it's not the Caucasian population who is primarily concerned with the word's usage..?

But there is a bittersweet feeling in this...because black people insist whites cant use it and they can...so the way to pour salt in the wound is say if we cant say it neither can you.

But certain extrememly oppressive governments over history have banned words and phrases derogatory to certain ethnicities,and I don't like being anything like certain extremely oppressive governments.

the redskins argument is a compelling one as well

But there is a bittersweet feeling in this...because black people insist whites cant use it and they can...so the way to pour salt in the wound is say if we cant say it neither can you.

But certain extrememly oppressive governments over history have banned words and phrases derogatory to certain ethnicities,and I don't like being anything like certain extremely oppressive governments.

the redskins argument is a compelling one as well

they'll never change their name, as well they shouldn't. fuck 'em all big and small. what about any reference to any minority or native americans.

how about the seminoles? they have a white guy painted in red face riding a horse and throwing a flaming a spear in the ground before the game. and the oooooh ohh oooh oho oho chant with the arms going forward, we all know that's an indian war cry reference. the braves. the indians. go down the list.

if i was dan snyder i'd change the logo to look exactly like it does except with tears in his eyes (like the old commercial with the indian watching someone litter) cuz he's put nothing but garbage on the field since he's been there.

We're not talking about the ER, I doubt that hardly ever gets said, we're talking about niggA, like "good play my nigga!", to them it's just "good play my man!".

I think this will get selectively enforced to ruin games in favor of whatever the refs or NFL wants, I hope the players protest by saying nigga over and over until they realize how dumb of a rule it is.

think about it, if a ref says a player said nigga, where is the replay? the ref can screw a team whenever he wants with this new rule. completely ridiculous.

and unrelated but the early bolshevik communists like Leon Trotsky are the ones who invented the concept of political correctness, I hate it, I think there should be no political correctness and the only thing to determine what you can say or not say should be if you get your ass beat or if it's clearly classless, most things would stay the same without having to put a thought police on it(like firing people for saying something just in private).

Also interesting to note that one of the first ever uses ever of the word "racist" was "racistov"(or something like that) in literature was by Leon Trotsky in his writings, it was to reference to the Russians who didn't want the new communist lifestyle or influx of migrants in their towns, calling them backwards racistov. I'm against racism but I'm also against calling and accusing everyone of it too.

Cultural marxism really is a disease.

White people get real hung up on the fact that they can't say n****r in casual conversation without getting people pissed off. It is like we have this issue with somethings not being fair like we expect everything in life to be fair. Tough shit haha. I am sure one of your buddys can tell you about how his sister is being a bitch but that doesn't mean you can go "yeah man your sister is a real cunt". Why? Because while it may not be fair, family can talk shit to each other but anyone else better shut their fucking mouth.

dude the rule hasn't even been passed and i doubt it will.

The title implies it has been passed. last I saw talk about this was on profootballtalk when they were considering it, so I was gonna ask if it had been passed yet or not but I assumed it was since the title is worded that way. blame whoever made the title.

The title implies it has been passed. last I saw talk about this was on profootballtalk when they were considering it, so I was gonna ask if it had been passed yet or not but I assumed it was since the title is worded that way. blame whoever made the title.

well we all know people in WV are a little 'slow'.

White people get real hung up on the fact that they can't say N***** in casual conversation without getting people pissed off. It is like we have this issue with somethings not being fair like we expect everything in life to be fair. Tough shit haha. I am sure one of your buddys can tell you about how his sister is being a bitch but that doesn't mean you can go "yeah man your sister is a real cunt". Why? Because while it may not be fair, family can talk shit to each other but anyone else better shut their fucking mouth.

I'm not white or black nor do I ever use the ER part of the nword, I think it's pretty classless to use and I have no reason to use it, however I also don't think people should have a witch hunt for everyone that uses it. There are bigger problems at hand.

Verbal racism isn't equivalent to action oriented racism which actually affects things. I've seen countless people who talk shit on both sides saying the worst things, but when the white dude and black dude meet up to talk business, it's all business and professional and they get along fine, if they confronted each other and refused to cooperate on the basis of being different, that would be the racist part to me. couldn't care less about the immature trash talk.

Imagine if we had a completely honest society instead of fake, it's obvious politicians talk shit in private all the time but they present a different image in public, if everyone could just be honest about issues instead of scared of being judged we'd get stuff done faster. and what I mean by that is talking about issues of urban crime(which is objectively mostly black and then hispanic, IMO a result of failed policies) without being scared of being called a racist, when in fact you want a better life for them and everyone else.

I'm not white or black nor do I ever use the ER part of the nword, I think it's pretty classless to use and I have no reason to use it, however I also don't think people should have a witch hunt for everyone that uses it. There are bigger problems at hand.

Verbal racism isn't equivalent to action oriented racism which actually affects things. I've seen countless people who talk shit on both sides saying the worst things, but when the white dude and black dude meet up to talk business, it's all business and professional and they get along fine, if they confronted each other and refused to cooperate on the basis of being different, that would be the racist part to me. couldn't care less about the immature trash talk.

Imagine if we had a completely honest society instead of fake, it's obvious politicians talk shit in private all the time but they present a different image in public, if everyone could just be honest about issues instead of scared of being judged we'd get stuff done faster. and what I mean by that is talking about issues of urban crime(which is objectively mostly black and then hispanic, IMO a result of failed policies) without being scared of being called a racist, when in fact you want a better life for them and everyone else.

don't want to get this thread pulled to the political discussion thread (although it seems like it's headed there) but a lot of what people are is taught by parents, peers or religion. you can live and learn to get along with people of all colors and sexes (sexual orientation) or you can live in your little soup can and just hate the world. i was fathered by a racist alcoholic, and believe me when i joined the army i learned the HARD way. never realizing that other people could be just like me with a different skin color and become some of the best friends i've ever had. i still have people of other colors and cultures that are close to me and i'll call them negros, which will get a chuckle and if offended i'll say "what'd you want me to say "n****r" and then he gets it.

being transparent and truthful is the only way to go through life. i know too many people who've been telling so many lies over the years that they are starting to forget which is the lie and which is reality.

"We should turn Her (Russia) into a desert populated with white Niggers. We will impose upon them such a tyranny that was never dreamt by the most hideous despots of the East.The peculiar trait of that tyranny is that it will be enacted from the left rather than the right and it will be red rather than white in color. Its color will be red literally because we would spill such torrents of blood that they will pale all human losses of the capitalist wars and make (the survivors) shudder. The largest overseas banks will cooperate with us most closely. If we win the Revolution and squash Russia, on the funeral pyres of its remains we will strengthen the power of Zionism and become a power the whole world would drop in the face of on its knees. We will show (to the world) what real power means. By way of terror and blood baths we will bring the Russian intelligentsia into a state of total stupor, to idiocy, to the animal state of being.... And so far our young men dressed in leather - the sons of watch repair men from Odessa and Orsha, Gomel and Vinnitza - oh, how beautifully, how brilliantly do they master hatred of everything Russian! With what a great delight do they physically destroy the Russian intelligentsia ~ officers, engineers, teachers, priests, generals, agronomists, academicians, writers!" ~ Leib Bronstein (also known as Lev Trotsky) (Secret Forces in History of Russia. U.K. Begunov 1995, p 148)

I think all the racist feminist gay agenda etc shit is just a way to divert attention from things that affect literally everyone in this country, whether white black asian hispanic arab hawaiian male female young old able disabled gay straight whatever. The first focus should be on economy since that is an unbiased situation that negatively affects everyone in the long run. I also think unjustified war should be another focus, because war shouldn't be for profit, but for restoring peace(like all the savagery going with the mexican drug cartels).

Also check this interview out guys, I think some of it is true and some of it is fear mongering(like mass purging, don't think that'll ever happen), it's a condensed version of a dissident ex KGB agent back in the 80s talking about how America is the last chance of having a free country and that it's being ruined. He died not long after so I wouldn't be surprised if he got killed for revealing info. He talks about agents were infiltrating America to spread marxist delusional ideas into academia. ignore the uploader's spin on the Obama title and pictures since that's little to do with that.

I definitely believe in the useful idiots part, guys like Netanyahu specifically used those words before.

I don't know why everyone cant just treat everyone fairly. ill hate a thief a liar and dopehead a needle junkie I don't care what color they are. if you are fair with me ill be fair with you. I don't care where you come from.

but im white.I, and correct me if I=m wrong feel like some black people feel like amercia was built on slave labor and we owe them something.amd this brings forth a resentful attitude and almost a desire to rebel against the ideals of America which I believe are hard work honesty,saving,family,and things like that.

I beielve in America you can be as successful as you want.i believe we all start at the same starting line.

and if someone ends up poor in the last house in the holler on food stamps with 5 junk cars in their yard and no cable or they end up in the projects strung out on drugs it their own fault.

maybe im wrong

I believe most people feel like I do - that people are people, you treat gays,etc professionally

like you treat everybody else.

But demanding that you violate your religious beliefs (insisting companies have abortion insurance, for example),

and gays demanding that say, bakeries violate their beliefs (baking wedding cakes), going after

conservatives' freedom of speech, and conservative groups ability to also function as politically active tax exempt groups,

while happily encouraging teachers' unions, and liberal groups to bash conservatives and be very politically active,

and freeing insist liberals had the right to bash Bush, and say anything about him...but insist that all criticism

of Obamao is either racially a hate crime, and ....

the list is getting longer, including the political point of "banning words that the gov decides

they don't like" - like "war against terrorism"...

Blacks use the "n" word far more than whites.... so...ban it. But another word will take it's place,

some form ot "code" slang.

it's all tyranny of one scale or another, and it's causing a racial, spiritual, economic, and political divide.

Question is...why would a gov do that ?

Against my moral compass, yes. Which is partly based on religion.

I would never socialize with a gay couple. Never. The point is, troublemaking.

If a gay couple wants a bakery to bake them a cake, how is it that they can't just

order a cake? Have someone else order them a cake. Order it online.

But no, they have to ADVERTISE the gay couple thing, to shove it in the bakery employees

and owner's faces, and dare them not to condone the gay couple crap.

BTW, it's a stupid idea, banning the "n" word. You hope you never have a player on your team with the

last name or nickname of "digger".

Against my moral compass, yes. Which is partly based on religion.

I would never socialize with a gay couple. Never. The point is, troublemaking.

If a gay couple wants a bakery to bake them a cake, how is it that they can't just

order a cake? Have someone else order them a cake. Order it online.

But no, they have to ADVERTISE the gay couple thing, to shove it in the bakery employees

and owner's faces, and dare them not to condone the gay couple crap.

BTW, it's a stupid idea, banning the "n" word. You hope you never have a player on your team with the

last name or nickname of "digger".

so if the gay couple are in the "closet" and the baker doesn't know that they are gay, it' OK for the baker to serve them.?

I hope when the baker gets to the pearly gates that the gate keeper doesn't bring up the gay couple that the baker served.

Why would the baker be held responsible, since he didn't KNOW ?

Makes no sense. That was the point of "don't ask, don't tell" .

It enabled gays to be treated like anyone else, even in social situations.

Archived