THE BROWNS BOARD

Screwed By The Browns

TopDawg31

I did, they told me 6000 seats were displaced. At my current price level 505 was best they could do. People with more seniority got moved in first. I put in for section 127 any row and 532 row 1-5 for relocation. If I'm stuck in the 500's , it might as well be as close as possible.

That's where I'm at in my 500 section, and IMO the seats ain't bad at all. When it rains, I'm jealous of those underneath an overhang. I'll take cold and snow over rain!

• 2 weeks later...

I did, they told me 6000 seats were displaced. At my current price level 505 was best they could do. People with more seniority got moved in first. I put in for section 127 any row and 532 row 1-5 for relocation. If I'm stuck in the 500's , it might as well be as close as possible.

Wow that is some horse shit.. not gonna hike my ass 3 hours to cleveland to sit by the family section a mile from the field...

Wow that is some horse shit.. not gonna hike my ass 3 hours to cleveland to sit by the family section a mile from the field...

Arent there open club seats? I think all who were moved should be relocated to nice seats and given the same pricing they had as long as they maintain their seasons. I especially believe that if you were holding a PSL and were moved.

Arent there open club seats? I think all who were moved should be relocated to nice seats and given the same pricing they had as long as they maintain their seasons. I especially believe that if you were holding a PSL and were moved.

When you talk to them it's like they are reading cue cards. I had 4 conversations with my rep and I swear it was like a recording. Bottom line of the recording was file the relocation process and wait until June 1st to find out if you can better yourself. I put in for relocation on every level which I am hoping will get me something better than the observation deck of the terminal tower. Funny part about it is I have to pay for 505 before the process can move forward. I was worried if I gave them anything towards 505 that I would be stuck with them. My rep assured me that is not the case and I would just get a bill for the upgrade.

When you talk to them it's like they are reading cue cards. I had 4 conversations with my rep and I swear it was like a recording. Bottom line of the recording was file the relocation process and wait until June 1st to find out if you can better yourself. I put in for relocation on every level which I am hoping will get me something better than the observation deck of the terminal tower. Funny part about it is I have to pay for 505 before the process can move forward. I was worried if I gave them anything towards 505 that I would be stuck with them. My rep assured me that is not the case and I would just get a bill for the upgrade.

Have you asked your rep to speak to whomever they report to? It never hurts to climb the ladder. Squeeky wheels usually get greased.

Have you asked your rep to speak to whomever they report to? It never hurts to climb the ladder. Squeeky wheels usually get greased.

I'm one of 6000 displaced, it's a process that is not going to change regardless who I talk to.

I got the same bland answers when I called to talk about the PSL's, that I was forced to buy, now being worthless. They tried to tell me the PSL's are worth MORE now.

In what world do you stop requiring people to pay for something and the price of that something goes up?

I'm one of 6000 displaced, it's a process that is not going to change regardless who I talk to.

You see that is what they are counting on you thinking. Its the few that go beyond who get to a decision maker. It may not work but its worth a try if it were me. I cannot tell you how many times I have went up the chain for service to finally get much more than the average person who simply doesn't ask.

I have a long background in purchasing and then sales, it was the vendors and customers that taught me that the hard way lol.

You see that is what they are counting on you thinking. Its the few that go beyond who get to a decision maker. It may not work but its worth a try if it were me. I cannot tell you how many times I have went up the chain for service to finally get much more than the average person who simply doesn't ask.

I have a long background in purchasing and then sales, it was the vendors and customers that taught me that the hard way lol.

I hear ya but after 4 calls of hearing the same shit I gave up

LOl....sorry dude.....way different PSL level and ticket price level.

I can tell you voted for President Obama.

LOL peen so far off from true a map couldn't get you there!! I would have voted for you before I did that.

There's a difference between unwarranted entitlement and being truly deserving. Having the PSL's and having their seats eliminated gives every reason for the Browns to bend over backwards to make the 6000 people happy. When I buy a license to a specific seat I expect for that seat to be available whether they want bigger scoreboards or not. I was not relocated but I believe those who were are entitled to free upgrades as opposed to being moved to seats in the nosebleed. At the very least they should have the option of having the PSL refunded at market price while keeping the season tickets in the section they were moved to.

Obama methodology would be to say that we all pay for our season tickets but the tickets would be evenly distributed to everyone in Ohio.

I agree about comparable seats. But we had to move you, and you want us to give you Club Level seats (($130-$250) at your current $45? Is that what you're saying? Um no. We'll give you Club seats at the going rate, and relocate you again when the remodeling is done. Interested? Sounds fair by my thinking. The people that already have Club seating (besides paying an annual Club fee if I'm not mistaken), would have a hissy fit over that arrangement.

Don't know about Obama, but see above.

LOL peen so far off from true a map couldn't get you there!! I would have voted for you before I did that.

There's a difference between unwarranted entitlement and being truly deserving. Having the PSL's and having their seats eliminated gives every reason for the Browns to bend over backwards to make the 6000 people happy. When I buy a license to a specific seat I expect for that seat to be available whether they want bigger scoreboards or not. I was not relocated but I believe those who were are entitled to free upgrades as opposed to being moved to seats in the nosebleed. At the very least they should have the option of having the PSL refunded at market price while keeping the season tickets in the section they were moved to.

Obama methodology would be to say that we all pay for our season tickets but the tickets would be evenly distributed to everyone in Ohio.

The relocated people are entitled to comparable seating, I agree the last couple rows of 500 level are inferior to upper end zone- but not by much. (Upper End Zone, when the play is at the other end of the field, you're probably farther away from the action than you would be in 500 level sideline.) I was quite appreciative actually- of having seats there, instead of my regular 100 level watching a game that was played almost entirely in a downpour. As to asking for a refund, sure, be my guest- just try buying back in for good seats when the Browns start winning- you better have a ton of money to do so. I've seen PSLs in the 100 Level going for $10-15,000 on Craglist or eBay- and that's after 15 years of suckage. Browns make the playoffs, and it's going to be around $20k. . You won't know till June if there's room in the upper end zone (I suspect there is). What should be done is- since they eliminated PSLs last year- if there's any non PSL holders in the Upper End Zones, they're the ones who should get the boot to the nosebleeds.

Cool. As Larry said, it would only be to comprable seating. I can pull out my PSL and find the exact wording. I have it in a file right here. For now though, time to head out for my 6 mile morning walk.

Archived