THE BROWNS BOARD

COSMOS reboot tonight at 9 on Fox

VaporTrail

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY, THAT FILM CLIP WAS NOT PEER REVIEWED, AND THERE"S NO SCIENTIFIC
STUDY DONE TO VERIFY IT YOU MORON>

"sigh" It's very exhausting - trying to post woodpeckerish.

You're an idiot

I know people rip on me for just insulting you, but after these last few responses, especially in the other thread after I actually took the time to rebut what you had... Well there's no debating it anymore

You're a moron

It's all you have - picking a personal battle with somebody else who isn't like you.

You did one of your little quirky, sassy, stupid one liners over on the other board.

Your act was getting old a long while ago now.

Do you happen ...to hear voices in your head? Just..you know........juuust ....wonderin.....

You don't understand debate. You dont understand a real resource. You font understand scientific info vs rhetoric. You don't understand much of anything...

All you know is what your right wing blogs tell you. That's all you care to know. I can post all I want, address all your "articles" about climate change. It won't matter. You've made up your mind about what you want to believe regardless of evidence or facts.

The sad thing is, you aren't just some crazy man on a farm. You actually get to vote, as well as others like you. You actually end up getting to do harm to generations down the road. By politicizing a scientific issue, and believing the politicians and not the scientists, the damage will be done. Of course you'll be dead by then, so why do you care, right?

Like I said. It's not funny anymore. Its sad and disappointing.

use to win debates.

But you honk about science, woodpecker. Then you turn right around

and make a fool of yourself with nasty labels, bogus rationalizations,

and stupidass assumptions.

Meanwhile, I have given you some real resources. My graphs were as good as your graphs, if

not superior to yours.

You simply bitch and ignore them, then find some slur against something and say you've won something.

You're just a mean-spirited kid who doesn't know crap about much.

That is what is sad. Get counseling or something before you screw it all up before you even

get started.

I'm watching an interesting episode now. It is about the scientist that first accurately measured the age of the Earth, Patterson. He became an expert of measuring trace amount of lead. This leads to what the show describes as one of the first times purposely deceptive science was used to change public opinion, when Ethyl Corp hires a Dr to say lead is perfectly fine for their use. Patterson then gets his funding taken away by the oil companies because his research is showing that the amount of lead in the atmosphere had greatly increased. He has to debate these corporations and their hired scientists and eventually he wins and lead is regulated. This is a story that seems to have a lot of parallels to what we are seeing now. It is even easier to see thanks to some of the posts on this board...

Ep 7 - The Clean Room

David Andrew Patterson (born November 16, 1947) is an American computer pioneer and academic who has held the position of Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, Berkeley since 1977.

Patterson is noted for his pioneering contributions toRISC processor design, having coined the term RISC, and by leading the Berkeley RISC project.[2] He is also noted for his research on RAID disks.

His book on computer architecture (co-authored withJohn L. Hennessy) is widely used in computer science education. Patterson is a Fellow of the American

David Andrew Patterson (born November 16, 1947) is an American computer pioneer and academic who has held the position of Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, Berkeley since 1977.

Patterson is noted for his pioneering contributions toRISC processor design, having coined the term RISC, and by leading the Berkeley RISC project.[2] He is also noted for his research on RAID disks.

His book on computer architecture (co-authored withJohn L. Hennessy) is widely used in computer science education. Patterson is a Fellow of the American

I'm pretty sure I had a Patterson/Hennessy text book at one point.

Yeah I guess that was weird Al wasn't it? Sorry parody songs have never been a thing with me. I probably haven't paid attention to anything he's done since 'eat it'.

Amish Paradise for me.

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.

George Washington

"it is bases on" ??? Illiterate woodypeckerhead?

Your content is null and void when you use incorrect grammar and spelling.

Neither I nor Jefforson nor anybody else on the board is an

illiterate woodypeckerhead.

And we all can spell very well.

You're just a stupid woodpecker.

Archived