THE BROWNS BOARD

NorrinRadd12 will be released by The Browns Board today

NorrinRadd12

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only way the Browns get him is if they offer the top dollar. The guy wants to get paid and doesn't care where he goes.

Jason LaCanfora said Beavis Island wants to play for The Hoody. Guess we'll see how bad he wants to play up there. Cause I don't think they have the cash to cater to his ego.

i heard he'll take a pay cut to go back to the jets.

ears to the ground here in NY.

Well, he may want to go back to the Jets, where they may be willing to pay him the most. Plus, I believe he missed being fawned over by the national media and the NY media. He didn't get that in Tampa.

He wants the money and the accolades. Maybe the Jets can give him that.

Here's the crow pie...readily available in the event Revis becomes a Brown.

blackbirds_in_pie.png

@Tox

Wrecks is not Revis' favorite person/coach and had a lot to do with the Revis melt down in the locker room. Revis was ready to win and Wrecks kept making bone headed Sanchez decisions.

Here's the crow pie...readily available in the event Revis becomes a Brown.

blackbirds_in_pie.png

@Tox

Wrecks is not Revis' favorite person/coach and had a lot to do with the Revis melt down in the locker room. Revis was ready to win and Wrecks kept making bone headed Sanchez decisions.

uh, no.

i'm in NY and it had nothing to do with rex whatsoever. it had to do with revis and his agent. he held out until he got the deal or extension he wanted for that year and then went free agent.

dude every other day after the draft that year it was back page sports headline news in both the post and daily news. if you know about big market media they have a teaser on the front page for the huge back page photo and headline about said player and their gaffs. he's a diva bitch. he made that whole off season about himself.

i think you should be serving that crow pie to the OP of this thread.

He must really not want to play in Cleveland, b/c I'd imagine we already offered a mega contract to him to no avail... ohh well, it was fun imagining Haden/Revis in the same backfield... our only chance was to trade for him, and that was just going to be too pricey...

uh, no.

i'm in NY and it had nothing to do with rex whatsoever. it had to do with revis and his agent. he held out until he got the deal or extension he wanted for that year and then went free agent.

dude every other day after the draft that year it was back page sports headline news in both the post and daily news. if you know about big market media they have a teaser on the front page for the huge back page photo and headline about said player and their gaffs. he's a diva bitch. he made that whole off season about himself.

i think you should be serving that crow pie to the OP of this thread.

I don't disagree with you on a lot of levels but it could be said that Revis was the first to get fed up with Rex and his wanton ways to the degree he (Revis) tried to get dumped by hold outs/high dollar contracts that resulted in finally bailing out. Or more accurately, letting it be known he wanted to leave the Jets and was then traded. I was reading that crap too.

It didn't take long before others were bailing on the Jets too, including Pettine.

I don't disagree with you on a lot of levels but it could be said that Revis was the first to get fed up with Rex and his wanton ways to the degree he (Revis) tried to get dumped by hold outs/high dollar contracts that resulted in finally bailing out. Or more accurately, letting it be known he wanted to leave the Jets and was then traded. I was reading that crap too.

It didn't take long before others were bailing on the Jets too, including Pettine.

yep i understand but you're aiming at the wrong guy. woody johnson is the guy you need to be berating. rex stood up for revis during that whole time. hell he's a defensive coach, wouldn't you want to keep revis? i think johnson and the GM (tatenbaum?) knew the guy wanted to get out with as much money as possible and then go get his 'best CB in the league' payday.

i don't dislike the guy personally but i think he played like a decent #1 CB last year. no better or no worse than haden. hell he only had 2 ints. and now he wants more money.....again?

i say tell him to GTFO. his personality and selfish aura would do nothing but hurt the young unit that is becoming the browns defense.

that's just my opinion.

Revis agrees to 1-year deal with Pats. 12 mil. I guess the OP got the new team, method of acquisition, and everything else completely wrong.

Other than that, spot on.

That's a boat load of money, but they aren't tied up for the long haul which is probably why they don't mind.

It's not a HUGE upgrade over talib, IMO. But doesn't that 12 mil pretty much take the rest of their cap?

It is between Browns and Rams. The Rams are trying to make room for him, they currently have a little less than $13M of cap room.

If Rams can make the room it's going to be Revis for #13. If they can't its going to be Revis to Cleveland for #26 and not matching Mack's contract.

Official- Set record for spewing more compete BS on this board in a 48 hour period in it's existence.

Are you getting your info from incarcerated Bob?

Nope, Mike- it was those little voices in his head giving him all that inside information.

Screw Revis and screw the Patriots.

I think with competent QB play we are the better ball club.

That's a big step we have to take. Been haunting us since '99, and what have the Patriots done since '99?

But I agree, screw Revis and the Pats.

So has this happened yet? What did we give to the Bucs? Weeden? Did I miss something?

It probably came down to the money. He wasn't going to restructure for too much less.

Plus, as I noted earlier in this thread, this guy wants the spotlight, the media attention.

ESPN, the home of the Boston/NY teams will give him all the attention he requires.

It probably came down to the money. He wasn't going to restructure for too much less.

Plus, as I noted earlier in this thread, this guy wants the spotlight, the media attention.

ESPN, the home of the Boston/NY teams will give him all the attention he requires.

Sorry, was being facetious re: thread start.

Archived