THE BROWNS BOARD

Was opening day of free agency a success?

Flyin J

well it's still a horse/bullshit logo team.

couldn't mistake them for america's team..blech.

ben tate = smelly taint.

Mik is becoming concerned his lover Storm Johnson won't make it too Cleveland! What's with all the anti-FA running back angst and rage? At least if were going to get a FA RB Tate is easily the best choice of the group. He's got the freshest legs (backup for AF) and he's young. Shows good to great ability running the ball. Lets give him a shot. Were not going to hit homeruns on every Pick Mik(hahaha). Anyways I mostly agree with I'm just playing devils advocate and I can see both sides of the equation on this.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're right. PoG just corrected me. we like harry connick jr. and adam lambert.

ben's taint could be a good move.

BUT

i'll always go back to the jimmy johnson saying: you can find a RB anywhere. why pay for one when you can turn the corner and find one bagging groceries?

how much would ben's taint cost versus a rookie with no hits on his legs?

and NO it doesn't have to be storm johnson. just liked the fact that 2 months ago the kid did a demo on NFL network and when was asked where he'd like to play......he said cleveland.

so go suck a nut. fuckos.

Haha. I like Storm Johnson too bro. I just don't want to suck him off and guzzle down his offspring like you (bahaha j/k). Anyways I think it would be very wise to have a vet running back with a decently high ceiling on the roster just in case on draft day things go way way differently than we anticipate as far as drafting a runningback(s) goes. Contingency plan Mik. Contingency plan. Say it with me. Contingency plan. Something we rarely have in place in the C-L-Eveland.

To me it's pretty clear that Farmer/Pettine are adding veteran pieces that know how to bring in a winning culture, contribute to winning now & buying a couple or few years for our youngsters to learn, peak, & take over while building solid depth. Then repeat & perpetuate the process.

I really like watching this new mindset.

I think we finally have a real vision with a real passion.

Mike

are we seeing signs of Hoyer being the projected starter? who the fuck knows what qbs we will grab.

real talk- is Farmer even planning to draft a qb in the first 2 rounds?

I hope not. I know we need a quarterback, but I wouldn't draft one just for the sake of it. I would rather see them take a developmental guy in the middle rounds. I like the guys coming out next year better - Petty, Winston, Mariotta, etc.

Use the round 1 & 2 picks to get a # 2 WR, an OG, and a LB or CB.

are we seeing signs of Hoyer being the projected starter? who the fuck knows what qbs we will grab.

real talk- is Farmer even planning to draft a qb in the first 2 rounds?

My projection:

QB#1) Hoyer

QB#2) Rookie

QB#3) Grossman

That's just what I expect to happen given the info we have

To me it's pretty clear that Farmer/Pettine are adding veteran pieces that know how to bring in a winning culture, contribute to winning now & buying a couple or few years for our youngsters to learn, peak, & take over while building solid depth. Then repeat & perpetuate the process.

I really like watching this new mindset.

I think we finally have a real vision with a real passion.

Mike

Are we seeing a new vision or is it just something we have never seen? I keep asking myself, is this what a winning front office looks like or is it just different from what we are used to seeing? So far I like the progression, I hope it's finally the right way.

puny drugged up bottom feeding trashball id love to go toe to toe w you little faggot

Would an Admin please ban this person? They contribute NOTHING but cowardly, bullying, practically incoherent slurs.

Mike

1. It is a big success, because a couple of players could have made more money going elsewhere.

But they really fit on critieria that once and for all, is freakin smart critieria. Because the Browns now

are in the hands of people who played, and know what it takes to be a legit part of the TEAM.

2. It's a very good idea to keep the political opinions on the opinion forum, and the weird sicko comments

on the invisible sicko forum. The one that doesn't really exist, but the weirdos can go elsewhere and

think it does.....

3. It's a Brownsboard, and that seems more important than ever.

Would an Admin please ban this person? They contribute NOTHING but cowardly, bullying, practically incoherent slurs.

Mike

All in favor say aye.....................................AYE

Read the guys first post back in Aug 2013 and he was somewhat well spoken. What happened between then and now? Meth? Heroin? both? Lets hope there is a rational explanation.

Archived