THE BROWNS BOARD

For the 2014 NFL season, I'll bet ANYBODY $50.00.......

Canton Mike

so that means the browns sweep the steelers @ home?

i'm not a gambling man, except those who i totally disagree with.............so, being that i'm leaning your way.

no thanks. but can't wait to see the suckers reeled in by your bait and win some bucks from the steeler trolls on this board.

That the Browns will win more games in Cleveland than the Steelers!

Mike

If the stoolers are our week one home opener....... I might take that bet.

Your wording is possibly misleading. That implies we only have to win 1 game.

But regardless, I can't bet against the browns.

ok. gotcha.

yes he could be saying that they only have to win 3 out of the 8 home games.

what is this a riddle?

man you guys would make some piss poor wing men.

there are some conniving MFers when it comes to the nuances of betting and common sense. i still can't figure out some of the bar tricks i've seen done over the years.

there are some conniving MFers when it comes to the nuances of betting and common sense. i still can't figure out some of the bar tricks i've seen done over the years.

Yeah. Maybe one of the mods can wipe this clean so Mike has a chance of hooking a sucker. We all know there fans are alcoholic cross dressers that can barely read.

yep.

i can't think straight.

time for a drink, then PoG and i are going to sit down and watch american idol together while we talk about our new man crushes via FAs to join the browns. i'm thinking he'll go for trufant since he's more his size (check out his thread he just posted on the guy) and i'll go for hitler, i mean hitner.

yep.

i can't think straight.

time for a drink, then PoG and i are going to sit down and watch american idol together while we talk about our new man crushes via FAs to join the browns. i'm thinking he'll go for trufant since he's more his size (check out his thread he just posted on the guy) and i'll go for hitler, i mean hitner.

That last part made me laugh my ass off.

yep.

i can't think straight.

That last part made me laugh my ass off.

Ok folks, this thread was intended to lighten up all this FA & pre draft stress with a fun little reading comprehension & grammar test. I think it accomplished that.

The correct answer is that Pittsburgh can win NO MORE than 1 game in Cleveland in 2014. If we beat the Steelers, I win. If the Steelers beat the Browns, we still only have to win 2 of the other 7 home games for me to win.

Yeah, it's a sucker bet, but it's the only way I'll bet....when it's damn near a slam dunk win for me.

Mike

Archived