THE BROWNS BOARD

browns free agency big board "leaked" at todays presser

GuNNerGatSKi

Revis' name is on there, so is Grossman, I saw Hawkins from Cincy too. That's too crazy.

i call bullshit.

btw the hawkins situation was taken care of when cincy matched our bid very early this morn, so why would his name still be on the board?

grossman? my best friend's son has a best friend who went to indiana when grossman played for bloomington high school and used to sell him ounces of trees. wouldn't want him near gordon or little (if he's still here).

i call bullshit.

btw the hawkins situation was taken care of when cincy matched our bid very early this morn, so why would his name still be on the board?

grossman? my best friend's son has a best friend who went to indiana when grossman played for bloomington high school and used to sell him ounces of trees. wouldn't want him near gordon or little (if he's still here).

Every single name on that board has been in the media except Carroll too.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/4586/browns-that-wasnt-our-free-agent-list

Excerpt:

The board was in the team’s dot-com video room, which players and team officials walk through to get to the media room. As General Manager Ray Farmer walked into the media room to introduce free agent signees Karlos Dansby, Donte Whitner and Isaiah Trufant, the white board was visible behind him. Twitter user @DawgsByNature posted a screen shot of Farmer and the board.

How is a picture of Jesus Christ blasphemy. The smile?? The thumbs up?? The 50s and 60s is long gone dude.

You have to remember to play the Debbie Downer music in your head everytime Soju says something ... then it's much more digestible.

Zombo

It's actually blasphemous and should be taken down. He'll pay for that sin.

Aw, c'mon man. It's Buddy Christ! If you're offended by the avatar then the movie from which it's taken would probably

make your head explode. Not to mention the fact that George Carlin plays the priest who introduces Buddy Christ to the world.

How is a picture of Jesus Christ blasphemy. The smile?? The thumbs up?? The 50s and 60s is long gone dude.

Aw, c'mon man. It's Buddy Christ! If you're offended by the avatar then the movie from which it's taken would probably

make your head explode. Not to mention the fact that George Carlin plays the priest who introduces Buddy Christ to the world.

I assumed that it was a sarcastic comment, no?

no one cares this is a browns forum

Sure we do. I would rather the Browns get a guy like that at a position of need than that the Steelers would get him.

The Browns should have the advantage if it came down to a bidding war as they have much more room on the cap to spend. Does Pittsburgh have any room? Didn't they already sign a DB...Mitchell?

Sure we do. I would rather the Browns get a guy like that at a position of need than that the Steelers would get him.

The Browns should have the advantage if it came down to a bidding war as they have much more room on the cap to spend. Does Pittsburgh have any room? Didn't they already sign a DB...Mitchell?

Carroll's gone to Philly. Stillers signed Mitchell, safety, something like 5-years, $25m?

Sorry, but I do not see a FA shopping list leak as a big deal... it's kinda a public process...

Now a draft board.... entirely different thing.

Archived