THE BROWNS BOARD

Captain America Winter Soldier Review

I have yet to see one thing which Rogen has been in that has been funny. Now, maybe as a producer of shows acted by others he has done well.....but nothing he has appeared in has ever made me hardly even chuckle one little bit.

man, Pineapple Express, 40 year old virgin, This is the End, Knocked Up, Superbad, Zach and Miri, really? None of em? I agree that Im laughing at everything going on around R ogens characters, and not so much at him, but thats a lot of his writing.

I know the lame identity of the winter soldier in the comic book. I have no.further interest in comic book movies. They've gotten so bad and generic. Blah blah blah, I don't care, blue energy flying around, Robert Downey Jr cameo and queue up the next one.

Amen, exactly why I stopped watching them. I practically fell asleep watching Avengers and wanted to shoot myself after the first episode of Agents of SHIELD. But Hollywood is gonna milk those udders dry.

man, Pineapple Express, 40 year old virgin, This is the End, Knocked Up, Superbad, Zach and Miri, really? None of em? I agree that Im laughing at everything going on around R ogens characters, and not so much at him, but thats a lot of his writing.

Aren't those actually Judd Apatow films?

Rogen's worse sin is how he completely butchered the Green Hornet....and everything I see or hear from him since is prejudiced by that.

Amen, exactly why I stopped watching them. I practically fell asleep watching Avengers and wanted to shoot myself after the first episode of Agents of SHIELD. But Hollywood is gonna milk those udders dry.

The Avengers was bad. The two Captain America movies were much better.

The two Thor movies were OK.

I have not seen the latest Spiderman movie...but I know there is another one coming out.

Man of Steel was good for the 1st 2/3rds 3/4ths....then it turned into a CG special effects mess.

One other bad thing about it was that they apparently couldn't...or wouldn't use the good John William these song.

Aren't those actually Judd Apatow films?

Rogen's worse sin is how he completely butchered the Green Hornet....and everything I see or hear from him since is prejudiced by that.

yeah that was bad...so was guilt trip. Forgot to mention Funny People, which is one of the best. Some of those are Apatow, but Goldberg was involved also on most of em.

Archived