THE BROWNS BOARD

FUCK THE POLICE & Nevada ranch update.

WalterWhite

Yes because if it is in fact at his discretion it is then not illegal.

no more than if its the discretion of a judge.

WSS

Cops are judges now? I thought they were just peace officers and can't just up and sign their own search warrants.

I don't fit the profile of someone who would be getting stopped while not committing crime but illegal is still illegal. I may not be the one getting harassed now but who knows down the road.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect you of being a liar, a fake and a deviant Cysko

That does't matter because you ARE a knucklehead.

Between the Army and the Navy I went with a friend to Hamilton, Ontario. He was dropping off a semi trailor and I followed in my car to drive him back to Cleveland. On the way back, at the border crossing near Buffalo, the Customs took us both aside, strip searched us, ripped my car apart and even xrayed it looking for drugs. None were found, but because my hair was kind of long then, I guess they thought I was a drug dealer.

Cops are judges now? I thought they were just peace officers and can't just up and sign their own search warrants.

I don't fit the profile of someone who would be getting stopped while not committing crime but illegal is still illegal. I may not be the one getting harassed now but who knows down the road.

what is it that makes you think judges are necessarily more conscientious then police officers?

WS

There are bad cops, everybody knows that.

Most people know that most are great.

Some teachers, pastors, priests, governors, mayors, presidents,

soldiers....nuns even...

hey. You should know better, Walter. Violent crimes by American citizens...

you'd think that all Americans are violent?

Seriously.....

Well ill tell you guys what. Maybe the government is especially brazen right now. Maybe they are out of control, but I don't let it bother me in the same way I don't let the heartbleed virus bother me. Because nothing bad happens to me. No one harrasses me. The IRS is the same as always. If they want to look through my texts and phone records they're not going to get much interesting. My life is by and large good and I aim to keep it there. I have no interest in anything that will threaten my lifestyle and so I'm a pretty unlikely target of government attacks, so you know, fuck rabble rousers. When I directly feel threatened ill worry about it. And if that happens odds are shit has already hit the fan.

Selfish prick.

Because no one bothers Cysco because he "keeps his head down". Pure selfishness. He thinks because people act normal and keep their head down, they are not fucked with. Pure bullshit. People like Cysko is the reason our rights are getting taken away, yes I am pretty liberal. So someone is a rabble rouser becuase they don't want to do something against their constitutional rights? Wow, bend over Cysko, just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean its not. Let us know I'll be the first to tell you I told you so.

Then you go ahead and do something about it, balls. You clearly have nothing to lose and I have a lot to lose.

Plus, douchebag, I'm a veteran (something you will never be, ever) and I happen to like America just fine. Fuck yourself if you don't. Go live somewhere like Syria where people really don't have rights and report to us how that's working out for you.

Then you go ahead and do something about it, balls. You clearly have nothing to lose and I have a lot to lose.

Plus, douchebag, I'm a veteran (something you will never be, ever) and I happen to like America just fine. Fuck yourself if you don't. Go live somewhere like Syria where people really don't have rights and report to us how that's working out for you.

Calm down Hulk. How did I know you would miss the point.... Ugg. Thank you for your service. I couldn't join because of health conditions and was not allowed.

Most cops are great guys doing a job. Some are bad.

But the bigotry against police is concerning. You are slandering

all the cops that aren't sludge. That's a LOT of cops. Just not smart.

I had my slammed into the pavement for not producing an ID for riding a bicycle at night without a light or reflective vest.

Well that sucks, and I can understand why you have a dislike of the police

I watched a defenseless pregnant woman get slammed to the ground in LA for not producing a bus ticket

Again, it sounds like the policeman in question went too far

I've watch these cocksuckers strip of us our liberties and basic human rights.

...but they have no law making powers.

I watched 2 cops run over a skateboard on purpose after seeing 2 kids skating in a "public area" then detain these kids for tresspassing.

They lie, bully, abuse power, and assault the citizens they are supposed to protect in the name of "safety" when in fact they are fucking nuts.

I had a college buddy who was a cop (he smoked weed, drank underage, and did blow) and now he's out busting kids for doing the same thing.

OK, let's make a police force consisting entirely of people who've committed no crimes of any nature at all in their life. But it's going to be pretty small, I imagine.

How many thousand police brutality video and links do I need to show you before you wake the fuck up to their act?

It sounds like you have been on the rough end of some 'overzealous' policing - probably some jumped up ex-high school jock deemed too dumb to get in to the army but still living out his fantasy of being GI Joe. And I don't doubt there are others like them, who hide behind their role in society to bully people. But I have to say, the vast, vast majority of police officers are not like that. On the few times I've been to America I've obviously not seen or been victim of anything like that.

Obviously I can't speak with any authority on the US police, but I can on matters of policing in the UK. My father was a policeman here for 30 years (they make you retire after 30 years with half salary pension, not too shabby), and I've also worked for the police force in a desk job when I was younger. Cases of police brutality are so rare that they're headline news years after the fact. For example, in 2009 during a protest, an innocent guy who was just standing around was pushed to the floor; he hit his head and died. The policeman in question was charged with manslaughter and subsequently cleared and there was a national outcry, with internal investigations launched in to the whole process.

I'm sorry you suffered so at the hands of a police officer, but you have to trust everyone here (I'm agreeing with cal, that's how you know we're serious) when we say that that's a minuscule minority that is still decreasing, and the overwhelming majority of police officers are good people. I'm sure when you compare police brutality in 2014 with 1964, you'll see a stark contrast.

Whatever happened to the police officer that attacked you, btw? Did you get his badge number and press charges? These guys rely on you not doing that to get away with it.

European police are much nicer.

Here in the US, it's out of hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mepzPpo43PU

I can well believe that, but I can't believe that it's as bad as you are making out, especially with our resident conspiracy theorists having nothing but good things to say about them. If there really was some liberal plot from on high to encourage police to brutalise the citizens, I'm sure cal would have been all over it by now - the fact he isn't probably says more than I can.

It's that bad man.

This video is EXTREMELY GRAPHIC and it pisses me off watching it but you need to see whats happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TPucQHtHZs

"But as long as you keep your head down and do nothing wrong and as long as it doesn't happen to ME, ME, ME and ME" - Cysko

I think there's more to Walters tales that we are not hearing. My last encounter with the police ended with him letting me our of a speeding ticket for telling him the truth. I didn't know the area the speed limit dropped suddenly from 50 to 35 and I didn't see the sign. Fucking bully, man.

I think there's more to Walters tales that we are not hearing. My last encounter with the police ended with him letting me our of a speeding ticket for telling him the truth. I didn't know the area the speed limit dropped suddenly from 50 to 35 and I didn't see the sign. Fucking bully, man.

You may have missed the part where WW talked about getting his head smashed in by some police officer(s?). That probably would lead to some prejudice against the institution.

Archived