THE BROWNS BOARD

FUCK THE POLICE & Nevada ranch update.

WalterWhite

Actually the officer thought the kid was shit hammer drunk and refusing to get out of the vehicle. A stupid mistake. Here's a real life example for you. A few months ago on my way home from a gig we were side swiped by a drunk who fled. I followed him to get his license plate and then he pulled into a gas station parking lot. The State Patrol arrived and were trying to get him to open his door and exit the vehicle which he refused to do. What he was actually trying to do was get his stalled truck started again. He was blind drunk but could have been having a diabetic seizure. He got the truck started rammed the police car and fled the scene.

Had the officer tasered the suspect right off the bat when he refused to respond we would have eliminated the threat to the officers life and the damage to the police vehicle.

WSS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the officer thought the kid was shit hammer drunk and refusing to get out of the vehicle. A stupid mistake. Here's a real life example for you. A few months ago on my way home from a gig we were side swiped by a drunk who fled. I followed him to get his license plate and then he pulled into a gas station parking lot. The State Patrol arrived and were trying to get him to open his door and exit the vehicle which he refused to do. What he was actually trying to do was get his stalled truck started again. He was blind drunk but could have been having a diabetic seizure. He got the truck started rammed the police car and fled the scene.

Had the officer tasered the suspect right off the bat when he refused to respond we would have eliminated the threat to the officers life and the damage to the police vehicle.

WSS

I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure tasering someone during a diabetic attack is going to go badly. I for one don't mind a wrecked police car if it means an innocent man lives.

I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure tasering someone during a diabetic attack is going to go badly. I for one don't mind a wrecked police car if it means an innocent man lives.

I think you are purposely missing the point. The officer wrongly assumed that the driver was drunk. Nobody is commending the officer on this bad decision but it's much different than just pure meanness.

and Had he veered a little left or right he would have hit and killed me or one of the other officers when he sped off. And that's more than vehicle damage.

Also Chris a tasering isn't a deadly weapon. So nobody lost his life.

WSS

On its own, usually not. But if used when someone's in the middle of a medical emergency - perhaps the guy was having a stroke instead of a diabetic attack - then it probably could be.

Of course a very small percentage of cops abuse their authority. If Kosar didn't have quite so much sand in his vagina he'd see I already said that. So what? 99% of cops are good honest guys trying to make a world of assholes and criminals safer for the rest of us. Am I going to cry because some non compliant dick gets roughed up? I am not. There's things you could do to prevent that first and foremost comply and don't act like a fool.

Wrong again numb nuts. http://www.policemisconduct.net/september-2009-national-police-misconduct-statistics/

http://www.policemisconduct.net/2010-npmsrp-police-misconduct-statistical-report/

From January 2010 through December 2010 the National Police Misconduct Statistics and Reporting Project recorded 4,861 unique reports of police misconduct that involved 6,613 sworn law enforcement officers and 6,826 alleged victims.

• 4,861 – Unique reports of police misconduct tracked
  • 6,613 - Number of sworn law enforcement officers involved (354 were agency leaders such as chiefs or sheriffs)
  • 6,826 - Number of alleged victims involved
  • 247 – Number of fatalities associated with tracked reports
  • $346,512,800 – Estimated amount spent on misconduct-related civil judgments and settlements excluding sealed settlements, court costs, and attorney fees.

This is what was reported mind you.

there's a reason no one ever films the events that lead up to all these alleged police brutality charges and that's because this is only mild mannered asshole ish behavior. It's amazing the cop stayed as calm as he did but he probably has to deal with douchebags like this all the time. Cal should love this video because near the end the guy proclaims his love for bill clinton.

Archived