THE BROWNS BOARD

Holmgren wanted to coach Browns.....Randy said no

darren15

poetic gizz hates faggotry and all that it entails

Actually I hear that behind Derek Carr the other player that he wants the Browns most to draft is the Sams kid out of Missouri. You know, the one that announced he was gay. He thinks there may be a hookup involved in the future.

I mean, it is one thing to be the first openly gay active NFL player. It is another to be that players boyfriend. Wouldn't an NFL player be one hell of a gay trophy wife?

Actually I hear that behind Derek Carr the other player that he wants the Browns most to draft is the Sams kid out of Missouri. You know, the one that announced he was gay. He thinks there may be a hookup involved in the future.

I mean, it is one thing to be the first openly gay active NFL player. It is another to be that players boyfriend. Wouldn't an NFL player be one hell of a gay trophy wife?

I think you'd have to be pretty fuckin gay to even think of something like that.

the geiko ad post was classic BNB...and completely apropos.

i'm proud to say i never once bought into the big show. the whole thing made me cringe from the start...fat, bloated, p.o.......that reminds me, i'm supposed to be looking for something.

and fwiw the nazi post wasn't by mik, demerit to gip considering he actually quoted it. and i could be mistaken but i think Couch's follow-up "and there it goes" comment was referring to that old cliche of how it only takes a forum like 7 posts to get a nazi reference or however it goes. so if that was the intent...it wasn't lost on everyone. and was worth typing at least for me. if it wasn't...well whatever.

the cabaret post was a reach i coulda done without personally...and i'm pretty sure fagotry only has one "g"...which if unsure may be why it was originally abbreviated. but the vid was gay enough it actually deserved up to three maybe even four "g's" anywhere else...on a homophobic football forum you could easily go up to 15. ie FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOTRY!!!!!

**forum police OUT**

i'm proud to say i never once bought into the big show. the whole thing made me cringe from the start...fat, bloated, p.o.......that reminds me, i'm supposed to be looking for something.

and fwiw the nazi post wasn't by mik, demerit to gip considering he actually quoted it. and i could be mistaken but i think Couch's follow-up "and there it goes" comment was referring to that old cliche of how it only takes a forum like 7 posts to get a nazi reference or however it goes. so if that was the intent...it wasn't lost on everyone. and was worth typing at least for me. if it wasn't...well whatever.

the cabaret post was a reach i coulda done without personally...and i'm pretty sure fagotry only has one "g"...which if unsure may be why it was originally abbreviated. but the vid was gay enough it actually deserved up to three maybe even four "g's" anywhere else...on a homophobic football forum you could easily go up to 15. ie FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOTRY!!!!!

**forum police OUT**

Seems to me that you actually live by this creed:

that's why when you say 'i just smoked a fag' in front of a brit they don't think that you just offed some homo.

My mother was raised in England...and smoked (it eventually killed her)....and she always called her cigarettes "fags". Hell, I didn't know that a "fag" referred to a homosexual person until I was probably in my late teens. (we always just called them queers...which to me seems more demeaning, no?)

Seems to me that you actually live by this creed:

well i am a sucker for an extroverted symmetrical diamond-shaped face with big doughy eyes and a pixie cut! but Liza's a bit too much of a fag hag for me.

doesn't mean i wouldn't still tap it though. even today...

I didn't read any of this thread...just wanted to say fuck anything that fat piece of walrus shit has to say. Anything. Is he claiming things would have been different if he coached? He still would have had the same mindset on players and would have just imposed that will on the GM. The last time the Browns were even halfway relevant in this league was right before he came onboard, he took what the previous regime had built and only had running for 2 years.....and he shit all over it. Blew it up. I'm not going to rehash the mangini firing but why would you tear up what had generated excitement about the Browns around the league, not just in Cleveland? To bring in your own boys that's why. And for him to now say oh I wanted to be the coach all along.....yeah horseshit. Pure fucking steaming horseshit. If anything he wanted to be the GM for a couple years and get his team in place while other coach's take the fall for a few miserable seasons. Than he comes riding in when the team starts to gel. And his boys would ride off to another team after receiving a fat buyout from the Browns. Everybody wins.

well i am a sucker for an extroverted symmetrical diamond-shaped face with big doughy eyes and a pixie cut! but Liza's a bit too much of a fag hag for me.

doesn't mean i wouldn't still tap it though. even today...

Of course, all that may not be her fault. Yes, it seems that gay men adore Liza, and I don't see why she should turn down the affection of adoring fans. It is, after all, her job to entertain, and if she entertains one segment of the population more than another I can't see why she shouldn't cultivate that. Did you see Ellen talk to her at the Oscars:

http://youtu.be/2zLbQVgjEnM

**forum police OUT**

I'm glad someone caught that.

Did you see Ellen talk to her at the Oscars:

i hadn't. but i do now resent you for your unworthwhile anticlimatic follow-up.

i challenge you to attempt to be even more liberal, faggy, and heterosexually insensitive tomorrow. and if you're running out of musicals for ammunition hedwig and the angry inch is still untapped...

i hadn't. but i do now resent you for your unworthwhile anticlimatic follow-up.

i challenge you to attempt to be even more liberal, faggy, and heterosexually insensitive tomorrow. and if you're running out of musicals for ammunition hedwig and the angry inch is still untapped...

Something more liberal, faggy and heterosexually insensitive? I google imaged that and this is like the first thing to come up:

coulterann2.jpg

lmfao that's hilarious you got that as a search result!!

i didn't even recognize her until mik posted...look at that t-rex arm!! Haha

"Country girl"??? some would prefer it to say "cunty girl"...

regardless...i'd still spend the night w her...fake d cups and all...and that's saying a lot for me. just as long as we weren't talking politics (!).

BAZINGA!!

i normally wouldn't speculate like this but hey it IS the offseason and pretty slow goin, so i don't mind admitting i have occasionally wondered what Browns life might be like today had Holmy never come to town.

Randy definitely wanted someone at the top shot-calling so even if MH turned down the job he probably just would've hired someone else. who knows, maybe that person would have felt Mangini deserved a third year of continuity since his 5-11 record didn't reflect the talent. i mean the Browns were like ten collective points from being 7-9/8-8 that second year.

would Mangini have had success in year three? he was having success changing the culture in Berea and beat the Pats and defending SB champs (Saints) very handily...made em both look really bad. and he didn't have anything close to a franchise QB either.

if he had success would Randy still have sold the team to Truck Stop Jimmy?

like it or not the Holmy hiring had a firm hand in shaping the Browns history and getting them to where they are today...even if it did perhaps set them back about 4 or 5 years.

at the end of the day, here's hoping they FINALLY got it right no matter HOW windy the road was getting to here.

Archived