THE BROWNS BOARD

Clippers owner with racist comments contributed to only Dems

calfoxwc

Oh yes, I forgot how I am always blaming the conservatives for everything. Damn conservatives! Dirty conservatives! (Etc etc etc w/e you guys say but with the word liberal swapped). By "you guys" I mean our far right brothers on this board. Pretty obvious to tell who they are. Apparently I always attack all conservatives though, damn. I never noticed that before but you must be right Bunker. You got me...

... I applaud your effort in that last post, but I'm not reading through all of those quotes. I'm rally not gonna try to sort through the legit ones, the ones out of context, the made up ones, etc. You seem to be insinuating I am saying something I'm not. I'm not really sure I care enough to straighten it all out for you.

Because, mehbe, you might have a good, intelligent response,

which would make three altogether since you've been on this board.....

It doesn't matter about the year he registered btw, he could have changed those time

and time again,

or simple began registering as a rep, but voted in actual elections for dems.

Just a third time, woody, learn how to think, and grow up.

Cal, fuck off.

If I respond in away you agree with, it is an intelligent, thoughtful response. If you disagree, it is a stupid, off topic response. Again, get your head out of your ass, please.

The point of my responses in this thread all come from why you posted it. The whole point was to go "See! See! Democrats can be racists too! See! Not just Cliven Bundy!" Just look at all the articles on your favorite right wing "news" sites and how they are worded. Then it blew up in your face when it turned out this guy wasn't a Democrat. That's hilarious. Now you are left trying to dig back out of the hole you created.

I don't give a fuck about this guys political affiliation. I am not trying to prove anything. It is just fucking funny it blew up in your face. You should have just stayed out of the thread instead trying to warp it in a way where maybe he is just "pretending" to be a Rep or something. L O L

You want me to grow up. Does that in any way mean thinking like you and living within my own little box of a world? If so then I think Ill pass.

I think Sterling would have been much better off, if he just raped his girlfriend instead of having a private conversation with her.

2057b75.png

Cant risk a playoff boycott of a large market LA team when your other one sucks this year. Solution? Double standard, engage.

Well, woodypeckerhead, I'm not the only one who thinks you

need to grow the hell up.

No, I have at times, two, to be exact, thought you were

genuinely sharing an intelligent, honest thought

that your roommate with autism didn't have to help you with.

There is "blowing " nothing. He isn't really a rep, HE DONATES

TO ONLY DEMS, YOU FREAKIN, MIND-TWERKED WOODYPECKERHEAD.

Did you get that, finally? If not, grow the hell up, then try again.

I understand why you want to pin him to the other party. It has to get old being part of the stereotypical "old white racist" party all of the time. It also would alleviate the Cliven Bundy thing a little.

I understand he only donated to Dems you closed minded shithead. When were those donation though? 20 years ago! What is he registered as now? A Republican!

Are people not allowed to change their minds? I though as you get older people are supposed to get "wiser" and more conservative. He's just following that pattern... lol

And enough with the "only two thoughtful posts" bullshit. They were two posts where I said something you agreed with, so you acted like they were the only thoughtful, intelligent posts. Again, get your head out of your ass.

I wish we had more regular, more moderate conservatives on here. IWhat was that one guy's name, Tupa or something? He made sense and sounded very intelligent. Other guys on here that are pretty "normal/moderate/not extreme" have some conservative views too, and that's fine. Less extremism would be nice though.

Except maybe the liberal version of Cal/DieHard. That would be hilarious. Stupidity from both sides just blowing up the board.

Archived