THE BROWNS BOARD

African American Princess gets angry for being charged for water

oh god...

That's gotta suck, for all your average, self respecting black people. To have to watch this and know there are other people out there that will liken this behavior to an entire race.

The closest we have to this are rednecks/hillbillies I suppose. But I can't think of really anyone that would liken them to all white people. I guess that's the benefit we have of being the majority here. I guess if you were from the South, and you saw a stereotypical redneck doing stereotypical things, that would suck too.

Maybe in foreign countries where whites are a minority, like in Japan or something. Maybe there are stereotypes for white people there and situations there that are akin to this one happen. Who knows. It is something we won't ever likely have to deal with.

This lady is obnoxious, ignorant, annoying, etc etc etc. End of story.

(Also, her grandmother lived to 104, which is awesome. No way this fatty does though.)

oh god...

That's gotta suck, for all your average, self respecting black people. To have to watch this and know there are other people out there that will liken this behavior to an entire race.

The closest we have to this are rednecks/hillbillies I suppose. But I can't think of really anyone that would liken them to all white people. I guess that's the benefit we have of being the majority here. I guess if you were from the South, and you saw a stereotypical redneck doing stereotypical things, that would suck too.

Maybe in foreign countries where whites are a minority, like in Japan or something. Maybe there are stereotypes for white people there and situations there that are akin to this one happen. Who knows. It is something we won't ever likely have to deal with.

This lady is obnoxious, ignorant, annoying, etc etc etc. End of story.

(Also, her grandmother lived to 104, which is awesome. No way this fatty does though.)

You nailed the MO of the racist mentality. They see someone doing something reprehensible and immediately jump to the conclusion that their race or religion is the reason for it and think all their people are the same.

And yes, there are stereotypes of white people and more so American people in other countries as I've heard them first-hand in my travels. It generally revolves around how fat we are, and how many wars we engage in.

You nailed the MO of the racist mentality. They see someone doing something reprehensible and immediately jump to the conclusion that their race or religion is the reason for it and think all their people are the same.

And yes, there are stereotypes of white people and more so American people in other countries as I've heard them first-hand in my travels. It generally revolves around how fat we are, and how many wars we engage in.

Come to england, you won't get the wars thing, you'll get the fat & stupid thing.

Not to start another Donald Sterling thread but just for the record did you notice anyone using the words redneck, hillbilly and fatty? Now tell me why those aren't as bad as N*****. No tell me if you'd be offended if at some point in his life the guy who said these things were fired from his job banned from his profession and fined?

Gotta love the racist mentality right?

WSS

A moronic cunt. Don't know what her race has to do with anything. If she were white, asian, etc. she would still be a moronic cunt. Her focus would just be different. Ex: the "lady" I overheard at the gas station this morning laughing about getting a "free nut check" from the government.

yes she would still be a stupid cunt but she probably wouldn't be arguing for free water because her people, the Lithuanians or whoever, had been oppressed.

WSS

Not to start another Donald Sterling thread but just for the record did you notice anyone using the words redneck, hillbilly and fatty? Now tell me why those aren't as bad as N*****. No tell me if you'd be offended if at some point in his life the guy who said these things were fired from his job banned from his profession and fined?

Gotta love the racist mentality right?

WSS

The word N***** has an awful history associated with it. Slavery, prejudice, murders, Jim crow, etc etc. There is much more ill will and history behind that than redneck or hillbilly...

I know there are American stereotypes in other countries. I didn't know how many just white stereotypes there are though.

Considering that the blacks were the recipients of all that badness you can be sure there's just as much ill will and hatred behind cracker and honky

Unfortunately for some people hate speech is allowed, even encouraged, for certain demographics , demonized for others.

Hard to tell woody from bunker sometimes.

WSS

Unfortunately for some people hate speech is allowed, even encouraged, for certain demographics , demonized for others.

Hard to tell woody from bunker sometimes.

WSS

Then listen better, lol.

When I get banned for talking about shooting gays... then we can talk.

Considering that the blacks were the recipients of all that badness you can be sure there's just as much ill will and hatred behind cracker and honky

Really? Is there? I could care less if I was called a cracker or honky. It means nothing. I'm not gonna fake outrage over it just to equate it to the n word, lol

Really? Is there? I could care less if I was called a cracker or honky. It means nothing. I'm not gonna fake outrage over it just to equate it to the n word, lol

That's kind of the point dumkopf.

When you give one group special dispensation and persecute anyone who calls them a bad name... Well you understand.

(well maybe not)

WSS

Oh god steve, this whole "maybe you'll get it, or maybe not..." bullshit, passive aggressive calling me dumb shit is getting old. It really, really is. I don't care how arrogant this sounds, but I don't believe you are in any position to insult my intelligence. So if you could just quit it, I'd appreciate it.

Whether or not it offends you they mean it to. Don't be dense.

Good for them. But it doesn't change the fact it doesn't. The N word has a lot of awful history behind it. That's the difference (at least in my opinion).

MLD Woody is a guilt ridden elitist TWAT.

You're a college mentality white guy afraid to address your own deep seeded superiority issues , probably a Burgeois white guy who sorts his garbage, cleans your Prius interior with cruelty free cleaner, and get's personally inconvenienced when Whole Foods doesn't carry your favorite brand of Organic Almonds so you file a grievance against the company.You're some pussy pushover who'd probably justify some thug hurting your family over social inequality. I'm sure your some Ivory Tower college professor who get's pissed off all the people have fun on Campus because your boring and all your stories suck

No grown man who's fun or interesting to hang out with has a fucking avatar like that.

Cool story bro, tell it again.

And this coming from a guy whose avatar is of a wrestler from a fake sport strangling a reporter.

MLD Woody is a guilt ridden elitist TWAT.

You're a college mentality white guy afraid to address your own deep seeded superiority issues , probably a Burgeois white guy who sorts his garbage, cleans your Prius interior with cruelty free cleaner, and get's personally inconvenienced when Whole Foods doesn't carry your favorite brand of Organic Almonds so you file a grievance against the company.You're some pussy pushover who'd probably justify some thug hurting your family over social inequality. I'm sure your some Ivory Tower college professor who get's pissed off all the people have fun on Campus because your boring and all your stories suck

No grown man who's fun or interesting to hang out with has a fucking avatar like that.

I am not guilt ridden. I don't think I'm that elitist. Twat, that's mean.

"college mentality"? Not sure what that means. I've never exactly acted like the "average" kid my age anyway.

Superiority issues? Yeah, I guess I'm like middle to upper middle class. I should make a good amount of money for the rest of my life though.

My garbage is overflowing next to my bed in my room in my apartment right now. Our "shared" garbage is pretty full too.

I drive a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium with a kick ass sound system. Not a Prius. I could stand to clean it though. Soccer gets it looking/smelling bad.

Whole Foods? I buy my food at Meijer here. I have ramen, soup, poptarts, nutrigrain bars and, my favorite, hot pockets. Other than that I eat Dominos and Jimmy Johns. I do drink this bottled Green Tea by Kirkland though. I love that shit.

I hope no one ever hurts my family.

I have fun on campus. Michigan is a very big place. Everyone does their own thing. The only group that pisses me off now and then is our Greek Life students. They're the fucking reason we switched to general admissions for one year. Drunk fuckers couldn't get to games on time.

My avatar is fantastic. You're a hater.

Fuck if I care. It sounds great. It is nothing custom or anything, but it sounds fantastic. It is a Sony sound system, 12 speakers I believe. Better than my old car, that' for sure.

But go ahead and make that your signature if you find it so amusing. Like I give a fuck what your ignorant, one hate speech from being banned, ass thinks.

Fuck if I care. It sounds great. It is nothing custom or anything, but it sounds fantastic.

Oh damn you lucky dog. I've been coveting the Fusion since the redesign. I like my Edge but it guzzles too much gas. You have the Sync?

Oh damn you lucky dog. I've been coveting the Fusion since the redesign. I like my Edge but it guzzles too much gas. You have the Sync?

It is really nice. I edited that comment you replied to with more info. The Titanium has the Sony sound system in it and it sounds great. Overall I am very happy with the car and it looks great too.

It is really nice. I edited that comment you replied to with more info. The Titanium has the Sony sound system in it and it sounds great. Overall I am very happy with the car and it looks great too.

Yeah I'd really like a Tesla S but that's a pipe dream. I'll seriously consider the Fusion for my next car.

I traded in a 2010 fusion when my second kid was born and got a Chevy traverse but to be honest I.kind of miss the SYNC system. I actually really liked it's version of GPS/turn by turn directions specifically when I was night driving or on a long trip where I don't care for the GPS screen and its distracting brightness.

Archived