THE BROWNS BOARD

African American Princess gets angry for being charged for water

Oh god steve, this whole "maybe you'll get it, or maybe not..." bullshit, passive aggressive calling me dumb shit is getting old. It really, really is. I don't care how arrogant this sounds, but I don't believe you are in any position to insult my intelligence. So if you could just quit it, I'd appreciate it.

The truth hurts doesn't it Woody.

And an OBAMA/BIDEN sticker on the opposite side.lol

Wait a minute now, you guys who rail against the supposed intolerance of Islam are now mocking the sticker which is a symbol of tolerance? That's not hypocritical at all.

Oh god steve, this whole "maybe you'll get it, or maybe not..." bullshit, passive aggressive calling me dumb shit is getting old. It really, really is. I don't care how arrogant this sounds, but I don't believe you are in any position to insult my intelligence. So if you could just quit it, I'd appreciate it.

That probably would have been a better rant had you not missed the point. See I don't think you're stupid. You a specific skill set but not everyone has. Most of us, or many of us probably do.

So? It doesn't mean you are smarter than me as much as you'd like to believe it.

The point that seems to have escaped you is the fact that no, you are not particularly offended by being called redneck or honkey or cracker. Even if they are said with hatred.

Why not?

And if you were upset and, for example, staged a sit in at your school because somebody called you one of those names people would think you are an idiot. And they would be right. That's how it should be across the board.

As for your outrage, your outlook on life will change as you accumulate life experience.

Maybe you don't believe it now but you will. If that sounds like a cliche it's probably because it is. And it's still true.

WSS

I don't trust Ford. They don't call it Fix or Repair Daily for nothing. Have a Chevy Camaro Z-28, a Toyota Tundra V8 Pickup and a Harley. I don't like weak cars.

Found On Road Dead.... not first on race day basically a - Fucked Over Road Disaster

Archived