THE BROWNS BOARD

Back up QBs

darren15

Are there any back up QBs in the NFL you would trade for and have start over Hoyer and any in this draft class ? ......

mallet. don't know who would start.

i think his lease is coming up for renewal and BB likes to clean house every once in a while.

there's also a reason he's kept him around this long....

I heard, for the first time since I haven't followed the kid, that Mettenburger has some pretty bad off the field problems anybody know what those are?

Someone mentioned violence against women but I don't know if it was him. Maybe it's that berger portion of his name...

It may have just been dope and that old groping charge.

WSS

I would absolutely trade for Glennon. He looked composed, comfortable, and smart in the 13 games he started for the Bucs, throwing 19 tds against 9 picks on an absolutely garbage offense with no o-line, an insignificant run game, and what amounted to a one man show at receiver. Pretty impressive for a rookie. Flacco didn't even look that good his rookie season.... Even Manning had far worse number than that his rookie year.....

Logic says he will do much better in year two on a better team with more reps in training camp etc. I would absolutely give up one of our fourth or third rounders for him. I think he shows just as much promise and potentially more than any of the QB prospects in this draft.

There's not really a back-up that I covet, but former back-up Nick Foles would make an interesting acquisition.

I heard, for the first time since I haven't followed the kid, that Mettenburger has some pretty bad off the field problems anybody know what those are?

Someone mentioned violence against women but I don't know if it was him. Maybe it's that berger portion of his name...

It may have just been dope and that old groping charge.

WSS

Groping charge that he pled guilty on while at UGA was all I knew of, until he made this combine's "diluted sample" list... Never have liked the kid. His on-field judgment is as questionable as his off-field...

Archived