THE BROWNS BOARD

Ray Farmer outdoes Sonny Weaver Jr.

hish747

The Browns scored the consensus top corner back and Kiper's (and others') #1 rated QB and a 2015 1st round pick and 4th round pick.

I always believed that the Browns were taking Johnny Football...but Wow...just Wow!

Get me some of those Farmer Jerseys Osiris!

Deepest WR class in a decade. We can find a good #2 WR with #1 potential in the second round. We didn't need a sure thing #1 wr

Hate to tell you all the top WR prospects are already off the board. So we got a first round pick for passing on Watkins- I'm getting pretty sick of this sort of shit.

Take that as a no confidence vote in Hoyer- or Johnny Football. Welcome to the never ending "wait until next year" routine.

I hear ya, h, but where many thought as many as 8 WRs would go in Round 1 only 5 are off the board. So there is talent left... not Watkins talent, but talent...

Marquis Lee, Jordon Mathews and Martevis Bryant are three that spring to my mind that have a chance to be very good pros.

no help at wr, and a shit jitterbug for yer "franchise" qb. way to go

I'm not normally this eloquent, but "Eat shit, asshole!"

Mike

Plenty of WRs still avaliable. In no particular order;

Allen Robinson

Marquise Lee

Donte Moncrief

Davante Adams

Jordan Matthews

I would more than happy to go with any of them. Also remember that we signed Nate Burleson and Hawkins in the off season and we still have Benjamin on the roster so our need for a WR is not as great as some might expect.

At this point I would rather I would rather anchor the OL with Su'a-Filo than get a WR.

Hate to tell you all the top WR prospects are already off the board. So we got a first round pick for passing on Watkins- I'm getting pretty sick of this sort of shit.

Take that as a no confidence vote in Hoyer- or Johnny Football. Welcome to the never ending "wait until next year" routine.

Look around the league at the top WR's and tell me how many were high first round picks. WR has always been a position where there's great value in the mid rounds. We have our #1 elite guy, we need a solid player next to him. Plenty of good guys left.

Look around the league at the top WR's and tell me how many were high first round picks. WR has always been a position where there's great value in the mid rounds. We have our #1 elite guy, we need a solid player next to him. Plenty of good guys left.

Exactly, there are many viable receivers remaining.

Ray Farmer is a bronze god.

Let me get this straight ... We got the best cornerback in the draft .... the best quarterback in the draft .... AND the first round round draft pick of a perennial cellar dweller?

Grand Slam in his first at bat.

Zombo

---we need more Johnny Football threads!

LOL- I just woke up smiling.

Manziel is a Different type player. I think that he's better than RG3, I was never an RG3 fanboy but I was kind of jealous once he went to the redskins because all the publicity and everything... plus, we drafted weeden and it was a facepalm moment. The only thing was the Redskins gave up WAYYY to much to jump up to get him.

This year on the other hand! The Browns just got probably the best 1-2-3 combo at CB in the NFL now and somebody the entire country has dubbed Johnny Football. Good Karma on it's way... Is it a coincidence that Manziel looks like the Brownie Elf incarnate!

And next year we have another two firsts and we can do this all over again.

Archived