THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon is out for year. damnit.

Flyin J

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

Follow

It's not a year-long suspension for #Browns Gordon: he would be kicked out of the league. Could re-apply after one year.

5:22 PM - 9 May 2014

Thanks for cheering us up...

For everyone that is saying we should have drafted Watkins because Gordon got busted for weed....Watkins got arrested last year for weed what a bunch of hypocrites. Put both on our team and watch them both get suspended together.

This is rediculous. I don't see how the NFL can KNOW about this and not tell the Browns. That is why I am having a hard time believing this. If they got a positive test month ago, and supposidly even told Gordon weeks ago that he could appeal, how in the fuck does the NFL not tell the Browns!? I find it hard to believe that the Browns knew anything about this if it is true, otherwise We would have seen them just grab Watkins at 4, or at least take Beckham at 9.

If people are throwing away a million dollar careers to smoke the shit maybe it's not so innocent in the first place...

WSS

Legalize it, Victimless Crime.

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

Follow

It's not a year-long suspension for #Browns Gordon: he would be kicked out of the league. Could re-apply after one year.

5:22 PM - 9 May 2014

Thanks for cheering us up...

Hahaha I needed that.

Mary Kay also says:

"Source tells http://Cleveland.com the #browns have known about Gordon's positive test for 2 weeks." - Mary Kay

WOW Gonna be an interesting second round. Its possible that the browns wanted to keep it under wraps to not be predictable during the draft. Im probably not going to be surprised when we draft in 30-40 minutes.

First! The news of Manziel,a clutch pick, so important,

then came the news of our wide-out josh gordon,

last year he was great, worked real hard, lead the league,

this year he'll sit for a toke of some weed.

roses are red, violets are blue,

Browns dont think it be like it, is but it do.

Feel bad for you guys. I don't understand how someone can be so fvcking dumb. You are a professional athlete on your last strike and you get flagged for pot? The reality is pot should be legal and its pretty damn harmless but for now its illegal. What an idiot.

IF true, we need to cut his drug addict ass the same day the appeal is denied, if not sooner. The punk needs to be someone else's problem. We can't win with boys, we need a roster full of men.

What pro athlete can't beat Mary Jane test ? Unbelievable ....I used to run into steel workers who perfected the practice...there's bottles of crap in every liquor store in America ....come on josh... You were going #1 on my fantasy board - both my leagues...fn idiot !!!

Weekend ruined

What an ass

Bermeck ( ever hear of the "wizanator"... lame nfl...in baseball you can shoot up in the dugout , the nba hands out bags of pot in their locker rooms)

Feel bad for you guys. I don't understand how someone can be so fvcking dumb. You are a professional athlete on your last strike and younger flagged for pot? The reality is pot should be legal and its pretty damn harmless but for now its illegal. What an idiot.

Agreed.

Unrelated:

If I had to pick between SNATCH98 and Vagitron.... Vagitron has a ring to it LOL

FO hid this from the coaches too. Hey when did we sign Burlson? Cause I bet that's when the FO found out.

How do you know FO hid it from coaches?

Archived