THE BROWNS BOARD

Tranny Bulgehider didn't want to be a Brown

Zombo

Butthurt from Cleveland Browns fans? LOL! You only wish you could do such a thing. Nothing you can say will effect me. In no way whatsoever is your team anywhere close to being a better team than the Vikings (or the majority of any team in the NFL for that matter) so why on earth would anything you have to say effect me? Lol.

Not better than the Vikings? Can you say "Scoreboad"?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=330922016

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland won those titles when the game of professional football was played "entirely differently" (entirely differently? Great English, dummy!) The Cleveland Browns have just as many Superbowl wins as the Vikings, 0. The only difference is the Vikings are more consistently competitive than the Browns have been for decades. The Browns are right up there with the Raiders in the irrelevant department. When the Browns yet again ruin another QBs career in Manziel, you all will flip flop and start saying how he was such a horrible pick and everyone else will continue to laugh at you all like they always do! And just an FYI, I wasn't "sticking up for my QB" I simply made an account to openly laugh at all of you that you actually stick up for such a pathetic franchise and how you people think you can actually talk crap about any team when your team is consistently one of the worst in the NFL! Again, have fun with your high draft pick next year! :)

"for decades" he says! hahaha

Also grammar cop, you know the correct spelling of your QB's last name is Twatwater right? See the thread title. Don't worry though, one of the mods will fix your user name for ya.

"for decades" he says! hahaha

Yes for decades. When was that last Championship your pathetic franchise won that you guys so love to gloat about? Mid 60s, wasn't it? What have the Browns done since re-entering the league in 1999 alone? Finish near or at the bottom of their division every season? Yeah, that sounds about right! Which franchise was it that ended up being non existent for a bit before mistakenly being let back into the league? Wasn't it the Browns? Because they sucked and still do? So tell me again when was the last time the Browns were ever relevant? It's been decades! What's so funny about that? Lol

Yes for decades. When was that last Championship your pathetic franchise won that you guys so love to gloat about? Mid 60s, wasn't it? What have the Browns done since re-entering the league in 1999 alone? Finish near or at the bottom of their division every season? Yeah, that sounds about right! Which franchise was it that ended up being non existent for a bit before mistakenly being let back into the league? Wasn't it the Browns? Because they sucked and still do? So tell me again when was the last time the Browns were ever relevant? It's been decades! What's so funny about that? Lol

You must have a pathetic existence to have to come here because you are mad you didn't get Johnny Football. So you are pouting like a little bitch in another teams forum.

In no way whatsoever is your team anywhere close to being a better team than the Vikings

Dude .. we BEAT you. In your place.

Even without Gordon we have four returning Pro Bowlers and upgrades all over the fucking place.

I wish we played you every week.

But we play real teams like the Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers ... so maybe we are only 8-8. But I GUARANTEE we are better than the Vikings.

Zombo

When was that last Championship your pathetic franchise won that you guys so love to gloat about? Mid 60s, wasn't it?

And when was yours? At what point are you going to start feeling stupid?

Zombo

Not better than the Vikings? Can you say "Scoreboad"?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=330922016

That sir, is a classic example of laying your balls on an anvil! Fucking hilarious.

Even without Gordon we have four returning pro Bowlers and upgrades all over the fucking place.

But we play real temas like the Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers ... so maybe we are only 8-8. But i GUARANTEE we are better than the Vikings.

Zombo

OH MY GOD! YOU BEAT US ONE TIME! CONGRATS! LOL! You guys have beaten the Bengals more times in the last decade than that and you're definitely not a better team than them. Lol

Like, this guy has any room to talk, really? Here are some facts:

Browns all time record: Regular season 498-433-13 .534 post season: 16-20 .444 Last Championship: 1964

Last Championship game appearance: 1965 Total Championships: 8 (plus 5 more by Cleveland area teams for 13 total)

Vikings all time record: Regular season 431-365-10 .541 post season 19-27 .413 Last Championship: Never

Last Championship game appearance: 1976 Total Championships: -0-

(and FYI, the Duluth Eskimos nor the Minneapolis Red Jackets ever won an NFL title)

OH MY GOD! YOU BEAT US ONE TIME! CONGRATS! LOL! You guys have beaten the Bengals more times in the last decade than that and you're definitely not a better team than them. Lol

No ... we beat you this past season.

How else are you going to measure.

Sorry, you are too dumb for this board. Gonna have to shut down this thread we have real stuff to talk about. Go back and console your boyfriend that sent you over here to beat us up. He's probably still upset the first dude on dude kiss in draft history didn't belong to the Vikings.

Zombo

Butthurt from Cleveland Browns fans? LOL! You only wish you could do such a thing. Nothing you can say will effect me. In no way whatsoever is your team anywhere close to being a better team than the Vikings (or the majority of any team in the NFL for that matter) so why on earth would anything you have to say effect me? Lol.

Must have hurt to watch the vikings lose to us, then, eh?

Even without Gordon we have four returning Pro Bowlers and upgrades all over the fucking place.

But we play real teams like the Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers ... so maybe we are only 8-8. But I GUARANTEE we are better than the Vikings.

Zombo

You play for the Browns? QB? LB? What position?

Sorry, you don't have that option. Your options are to either stand your ground or to sulk off into the sunset.

You seem capable of standing your ground....and you have been entertaining, so I recommend that you not sulk

I am more than capable of holding my ground. Just will probably lose interest in a day or two.

the problem is vikesguy05 that you refuse to see is that we don't care about Teddy Twatwater. he wasn't picked by us (although some of us wanted him). since the draft teddy has gone on to say he didn't want to play in cleveland, correct? so why in your mind if we start a thread about teddy dissing cleveland that it's any of your biz? you got him, be happy.

point me to a thread on the vikings forum where there is some dumb fuck browns fan going "ooooh, teddy's an asshole because he didn't want to play with cleveland!" "WAH WAH!"

the draft is over bro. you got your QB, we got ours. why do you have to be here again? to defend a kid that's going to make more than you in one year than you will in your whole life?

move on, pleeez.

the problem is vikesguy05 that you refuse to see is that we don't care about Teddy Twatwater. he wasn't picked by us (although some of us wanted him). since the draft teddy has gone on to say he didn't want to play in cleveland, correct? so why in your mind if we start a thread about teddy dissing cleveland that it's any of your biz? you got him, be happy.

point me to a thread on the vikings forum where there is some dumb fuck browns fan going "ooooh, teddy's an asshole because he didn't want to play with cleveland!" "WAH WAH!"

the draft is over bro. you got your QB, we got ours. why do you have to be here again? to defend a kid that's going to make more than you in one year than you will in your whole life?

move on, pleeez.

AMEN!

No ... we beat you this past season.

How else are you going to measure.

Sorry, you are too dumb for this board. Gonna have to shut down this thread we have real stuff to talk about. Go back and console your boyfriend that sent you over here to beat us up. He's probably still upset the first dude on dude kiss in draft history didn't belong to the Vikings.

Zombo

Zombo, Im so glad you re-opened this thread so I could inform you of your mistake. Sam and his ferry do not own the illustrious title of first male on male kiss in draft history. That belongs to the Pouncey brothers.

Cleveland won those titles when the game of professional football was played "entirely differently" (entirely differently? Great English, dummy!)

Do you wear a fucking badge in your role as grammar cop?

The Cleveland Browns have just as many Superbowl wins as the Vikings, 0.

The Cleveland Browns have won 8 Championship....whatthefuckever you call them.

The only difference is the Vikings are more consistently competitive than the Browns have been for decades.

Really? All I have seen for the last number of decades is the Vikings playing the role of the Packers little bitch. Your record against them is as bad as our record vs. the Steelers. The difference was that the Browns were at one time the best of the best....the Vikings never have been.

The Browns are right up there with the Raiders in the irrelevant department.

Again, another team that has won multiple championships vs your zero. I think maybe you ought to go take on the Jaguars or Texans. You know, the zero title crew

When the Browns yet again ruin another QBs career in Manziel, you all will flip flop and start saying how he was such a horrible pick and everyone else will continue to laugh at you all like they always do!

If JFF sucks it, it will be his own fault. I personally am not predicting any outcome for his career.....except that it will be far better than Bridgewaters.

And just an FYI, I wasn't "sticking up for my QB" I simply made an account to openly laugh at all of you that you actually stick up for such a pathetic franchise and how you people think you can actually talk crap about any team when your team is consistently one of the worst in the NFL! Again, have fun with your high draft pick next year! :)

It will be two high draft picks if you are right...because we own the Bills pick too.

And all I can say is that the last time our crappy team met yours on the field of play, our crappy team won. So, we know what that makes your team....crappier yet.

Our crappy team beat their crappy team with our backup QB, no less.

Hey Vike, as for me I like Minnesota and don't care about the Vikings one way or the other. (Except that Brett Favre is a scumbag.) In my opinion. If Teddy Twatwater had been here I'd root for him and hope he is great. But he isn't and he went out of his way to insult the city of Cleveland so he can go fuck himself. Nothing personal.

WSS

move on, pleeez.

move on, pleeez.

I'm here to discuss the issue. To get the perspective of the other team's fans point of view. I'd recommend everyone doing that in every situation in life It helps a lot.

And you guys do care. There wouldn't be a 6 page thread if you guys didn't care.

Archived