THE BROWNS BOARD

Tranny Bulgehider didn't want to be a Brown

Zombo

Hey Vike, as for me I like Minnesota and don't care about the Vikings one way or the other. (Except that Brett Favre is a scumbag.) In my opinion. If Teddy Twatwater had been here I'd root for him and hope he is great. But he isn't and he went out of his way to insult the city of Cleveland so he can go fuck himself. Nothing personal.

WSS

He didn't exactly go out of his way. Dan Patrick asked him about Cleveland and he was honest.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't exactly go out of his way. Dan Patrick asked him about Cleveland and he was honest.

Dan Patrick baited your boy into saying something stupid and controversial (you know doing Patrick doing his job) and your boy didn't even attempt to deflect it like any successful public figure would.

You can come here and talk shit all you want, your boy just got played.

You're so right. Manziel hasn't done anything immature since being drafted. Oh that's right. It took him 2 minutes to do flash the cash sign:

Johnny_Manziel_Money_1.jpeg

That's a young man, well versed in PR, building a brand.

How's your boy doing with the PR game? Getting baited during a puff piece, pissing off an entire fanbase and coming across like a whiney bitch. Great start.

I'm here to discuss the issue. To get the perspective of the other team's fans point of view. I'd recommend everyone doing that in every situation in life It helps a lot.

And you guys do care. There wouldn't be a 6 page thread if you guys didn't care.

I was wondering if he really knew he'd be playing outdoors in Minn for the next two years....

for all I care the whole Vi-queen team will suck - teddy will sit in the sideline warmer seat and Zimmer will be wondering WTH Norv turner is doing ?

todays Queens were built for the indoors....

If zimmer had balls he would not allow sideline heaters - like Bud Grant

Except the Vikings play under a roof.

They are playing two season out doors while new stadium built.

That's 10 games in MN, CHi and GB every year outside.

Teddy Twatwater is from Miami.

Z

I'm here to discuss the issue. To get the perspective of the other team's fans point of view. I'd recommend everyone doing that in every situation in life It helps a lot.

And you guys do care. There wouldn't be a 6 page thread if you guys didn't care.

I think the perspective is pretty clear, but I'll try to sum it up for you.

Some people here wanted Bridgewater. He seemed like a smart QB that could read defences that would take care of the ball. Others pointed to his pro day, small frame and hands as a reason he wouldn't be a good fit for the outdoors of Cleveland in December playing in the AFC north. If we'd taken him most wouldn't have been angry. That's the same as a lot of prospects - Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Bortles etc.

But, he then comes out and says he just really didn't want to play in Cleveland and was glad we didn't draft him? What a douche move. Even if he's thinking it - and let's face it, he's hardly walking in to a perennial contender with a lot of stability, I doubt too many were rooting for us to draft them - there's just no need for him to say it. He's pissed off the entire city completely unnecessarily, and made damn sure that if he's ever out of a job, Cleveland isn't a place he'll end up.

Just think, I'm sure not many Vikes were rooting for you to pick Gilbert, but you would have been OK with it I suspect - what if he came out and said 'man, I'm so glad Cleveland traded up for me, I really didn't want to go to Minnesota'? How would that have gone across?

Zombo, Im so glad you re-opened this thread so I could inform you of your mistake. Sam and his ferry do not own the illustrious title of first male on male kiss in draft history. That belongs to the Pouncey brothers.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhHZoPyJo44

LMAO... missed that lil' jewel.

I was wondering if he really knew he'd be playing outdoors in Minn for the next two years....

for all I care the whole Vi-queen team will suck - teddy will sit in the sideline warmer seat and Zimmer will be wondering WTH Norv turner is doing ?

todays Queens were built for the indoors....

If zimmer had balls he would not allow sideline heaters - like Bud Grant

It will be interesting up there the next couple of years.

Like I said elsewhere, I think Bridgewater may have more Akili Smith in him than Warren Moon. (yea, its a black thing)

But you never know. Maybe he will be the second coming of Tommy Kramer....in other words, not good, not terrible, just terribly mediocre.

Hadn't thought about Norv running the O. Does that mean AP only gets 10-15 carries a game?

and where is their strong armed QB? bridgewater? not on the same level as rivers or aikman.

i might wager that if bridgewater starts he might lead the league in interceptions only because turner might ask him to do too much considering he wants to rebuild his own reputation..

Teddy did not want to sign for The Browns ....its all water under the bridge as far as I am concerned

have you tried talking in a thread recently without getting browbeat by some 3 post JF fan?

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/undefinedapp=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=29297&p=408650&md5check=undefined&isRte=1 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Bridge ( Over Troubled ) Water

I really wishes we played the Vikings this year.

Didn't they come in hot last year?

One of the Bengal type fan bases that hide in shame after losses.

Z

Archived