THE BROWNS BOARD

Brian Hoyer called me.

browni8878

This is a no bullshit story. He was signing autographs today and my sister went to go get it for me since i live in Chesapeake VA. I called her while she was in line and told her to tell him to call me. Well 3 minutes after we hung up, my phone rings and its my sister. i say Hello, I get a response, "Luke this is Brian Hoyer, quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, I said "what" he says, "Your sister tells me your in the navy and are a lifelong Browns fan, and i just want to say thanks for serving and supporting the Browns, I will sign a football for you". I say "thank you sir and good luck in the upcoming season". Now that is well hell of a gesture, for Mr. Hoyer to do that. I have a new found respect for the man. I wanted to tell him to tell Josh to quit taking tokes. Had to share this, how many people talk to a NFL QB on their cell phone.

Cool story...

I thought it was only rookies mini camp?

Manziel mentioned in his interview that he'd had some interaction with Hoyer (film study and/or playbook I think).

Also possible that Hoyer is in the facility for PT... no?

I got the pic to my desk top, how to i post it here, do i paste it? thanks. i might need word by word instructions

(I think) you need an internet URL. What I've done in the past is upload the image to your Facebook page (assuming you have one) and then right click on the image to get the location, then at the top of our reply screen click on image, paste the location in, and it should show here.

Zombo may have an easier approach- or you can PM Zombo or me, and we can get it on the Board.

(I think) you need an internet URL. What I've done in the past is upload the image to your Facebook page (assuming you have one) and then right click on the image to get the location, then at the top of our reply screen click on image, paste the location in, and it should show here.

Zombo may have an easier approach- or you can PM Zombo or me, and we can get it on the Board.

imgur works too and you won't have to put up a link to your personal Facebook account. It's free/anonymous and takes all of 2 seconds to set up and upload the picture

Archived