THE BROWNS BOARD

New FO hire

tml1138

I like it. It never hurts to have another set of eyes and another football mind in the building. It's also good that Haslam has given team President Scheiner the type of budget to tell Farmer to hire whoever he needs.

Here is the beauty of Haslam. Unlike Art, he doesn't need the Browns to support his lifestyle. He makes plenty of money with the family business. (The rebate jokes are getting old at this point, save 'em)

Unlike Randy, he isn't a pussy afraid to say anything and not allow his personality to have a say in how things go. He isn't football illiterate. His Dad was a Captian for UT under legendary coach Gen.Neyland. He hangs with Peyton from time to time. He may not be a X's and O's type of guy, but he knows football and the passion of the game.

He's a fan. He didn't play at a high level. He's a fan, like us....Randy was nevr a fan, the little faggot,,,,Art wasn't either

I think Modell was a fan. I actually never questioned his desire to win. I just questioned his ability and competency to get to that point....and then ultimately I questioned his ability to manage the team financially. After a point in time it all became about the money to him

By the way, Morroco Brown sounds like he should be a character in an old time action/adventure movie. You know, hanging with Allen Quartermain, Indiana Jones, Nevada Smith.

"High Adventure on the Barbary Coast with Morroco Brown".

Apparently, there is also a Morroco Brown who is somewhat of a half assed rapper, based on this sample:

http://www.elevatormag.com/morocco-brown-city-kid/

Apparently, there is also a Morroco Brown who is somewhat of a half assed rapper, based on this sample:

I am pretty sure when I was in school, we'd drive across Paynes Prairie to a little strip club in Micanopy that had a headliner named Morroco Brown.

I like it. It never hurts to have another set of eyes and another football mind in the building. It's also good that Haslam has given team President Scheiner the type of budget to tell Farmer to hire whoever he needs.

Here is the beauty of Haslam. Unlike Art, he doesn't need the Browns to support his lifestyle. He makes plenty of money with the family business. (The rebate jokes are getting old at this point, save 'em)

Unlike Randy, he isn't a pussy afraid to say anything and not allow his personality to have a say in how things go. He isn't football illiterate. His Dad was a Captian for UT under legendary coach Gen.Neyland. He hangs with Peyton from time to time. He may not be a X's and O's type of guy, but he knows football and the passion of the game.

He's a fan. He didn't play at a high level. He's a fan, like us....Randy was nevr a fan, the little faggot,,,,Art wasn't either

Ballpeen, I think you've hit the nail on the head (pun intended).

Mike

I am pretty sure when I was in school, we'd drive across Paynes Prairie to a little strip club in Micanopy that had a headliner named Morroco Brown.

lol...

Well it is a cool name... a Shanahan referral?

Browns add Morocco Brown to front office

May 29 2014, 4:39 PMThe Associated Press

The Cleveland Browns have hired Morocco Brown to serve as their vice president of player personnel.

Brown spent the past six seasons as director of pro personnel for the Redskins. With Washington, he was responsible for coordinating advance scouting, participated in draft preparation and evaluated all professional leagues for potential free agents and trade prospects. He was instrumental in signing wide receiver Pierre Garcon, who led the NFL in receptions in 2013.

Browns general manager Ray Farmer called Brown ''a tireless worker ... a young, vibrant thinker, a detail-oriented, direct communicator who isn't restricted to operating under antiquated methods.''

Brown also worked in Chicago's front office from 2001-07.

He played at North Carolina State, where he was a captain as a senior. He entered the pros as a scouting intern with Indianapolis in 2000.

HA!

could she blow out candles with her you know what?

Archived