THE BROWNS BOARD

Best description of Obamao

calfoxwc

Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness. For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informative. He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc. He is in semi-retirement now. He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything. He is also a somewhat well-known mountain climber and adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

He is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.

And yet he got elected, not once but twice. Thanks to those that did not think it was important to vote for freedom and those that were willing to give up their freedoms for entitlements.

Remember you don't have to be on a southern plantation to be a slave, if you are dependent on government entitlements you just have a different slave owner.

The manipulations this guy is using are pretty obvious. Using his logic, every African American whose surname is similar to those used by white Americans must really be white. Arabic surnames are present among many different ethnicities, including Africans. That doesn't change what their ethnicity is.

And really, only descendants of slaves qualify as African-American? So all the black people who immigrated here since the end of slavery don't count? Wow, just wow, I bet the NAACP might have something to say about that.

I could go on but this article isn't worth taking seriously.

Sorry Woody, I know how my incessant use of logic and common sense irks you. :)

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

And yet he won 2 presidential elections

Shows how stupid most Americans are.

you guys keep claiming "most Americans are stupid" when you talk about Obama being elected TWICE. But none of you said that about Bush being elected TWICE.

Why is that?

Is it because Bush was SOOOO much better, Obama is SOOOO bad or because Bush was "your" choice and Obama was not?

When you don't like something you claim people are stupid for liking what you don't.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American - " African Americans, also referred to as Black Americans or Afro-Americans, are citizens or residents of the United States who have total or partial antebellumancestry from any of the native populations of Sub-Saharan Africa.[3][4][5]"

2. Electing Bush twice was not stupid. Electing a radical, frightened to make legit decisions, pretend

smart man was stupid. No president has made more controversy while disputing the legitimacy

of our Constitution and rule of law, as well as our way of life and our economic system.....

comprehensively, while using racism, and the usual dem class warfare to divide people...

than Buttock Obamao. Nooooobody.

3. Libs railed about perceived and legit "failed policies" of Bush for years. But not one

mention, or admission, of all of Buttock's failed policies.

Very strange. And very indicative of blind, extreme cult-ish behavior.

The manipulations this guy is using are pretty obvious. Using his logic, every African American whose surname is similar to those used by white Americans must really be white. Arabic surnames are present among many different ethnicities, including Africans. That doesn't change what their ethnicity is.

And really, only descendants of slaves qualify as African-American? So all the black people who immigrated here since the end of slavery don't count? Wow, just wow, I bet the NAACP might have something to say about that.

I could go on but this article isn't worth taking seriously.

Sorry Woody, I know how my incessant use of logic and common sense irks you. :)

So a white guy from south Africa who attains citizenship is or is not an african-american?

you guys keep claiming "most Americans are stupid" when you talk about Obama being elected TWICE. But none of you said that about Bush being elected TWICE.

Why is that?

Is it because Bush was SOOOO much better, Obama is SOOOO bad or because Bush was "your" choice and Obama was not?

When you don't like something you claim people are stupid for liking what you don't.

You guys? I voted for Obama once, not the other time. He failed in everything and lied. Bush was better, much better.

Of course if the election is based in large part on a minority of people who feel they have been discriminated against and use the slavery issue as an excuse for their underperformance over the last couple hundred years, yes identifying with someone who only looks like a descendant of slaves is...

You choose the best description.

PS you don't believe the NAACP speaks for you do you Osiris?

WSS

So a white guy from south Africa who attains citizenship is or is not an african-american?

I got to see this awkward situation play out while I was in college. The black kids didn't know how to deal with the situation of a white African-American kid wandering into the Cultural Affairs office and asking about scholarships.

Why is that?

Its clearly that. Their guy vs the other guy. Their guy win and Americans are smart. Other guy aubs and the majority if Americans are stupid.

I'm sure if the next president is their guy, we'll see them taking his side on things they'd attack Obama for. Its all incredibly hypocritical. Yet somehow, they're blind to it

bs, woody.

Even Lech Walesa of Poland is asking Obamao to start acting

like a world leader.

You';re saying that Bush and Obamao are pretty much the same, and

partisan outlook is the only difference?

Nobody, but noooobody buys that.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/democrats-privately-calling-obama-detached-flat-footed-incompetent_793544.html

I'm saying a Dem president could do something, and you'd be yelling "scandal" and attacking him and posting TheBlaze, Breitbart, TopRightNews, etc articles agreeing with you

A Rep president could do the exact same thing, and you'd be yelling "the liberal media is unfair!" and defending him and posting TheBlaze, Breitbart, TopRightNews, etc articles agreeing with you

That would be one of the positives of a Rep president. We could see you flip your script on so many things, lol.

bs, woody.

Even Lech Walesa of Poland is asking Obamao to start acting

like a world leader.

You';re saying that Bush and Obamao are pretty much the same, and

partisan outlook is the only difference?

Nobody, but noooobody buys that.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/democrats-privately-calling-obama-detached-flat-footed-incompetent_793544.html

No. I am saying in your eyes Bush did NO wrong and Obama has done NOTHING right. At least that is how you come off

No. I am saying in your eyes Bush did NO wrong and Obama has done NOTHING right.

At least that is how you come off 140

bs. I never said anything like Bush never did any wrong. He blew it

on immigration, that's my biggest gripe. You go ahead and analyze them.

Tell us what Bush did that was bad, and what Obamao did that was bad.

My guess is, it will be about Bush 3, Obamao 18.

Yet you equate the two. You think that electing Bush twice was stupid, yet you get

annoyed that we're saying it was stupid to have elected Obamao twice.

Guess who is president right now? Guess who has bashed out Constitution. Obamao. Not Bush.

Guess who got caught gun running to the drug cartels in Mexico, to justify bashing our 2nd Amendment

with serious restrictions? Obamao. Not Bush. Guess who is racially dividing out country? Obamao. Not Bush.

Guess who is using class warfare and dividing our country? Obamao. Not Bush.

Guess who favors UNLIMITED anything goes abortion? Obamao. NOT Bush.

Guess who did NOTHING about the murders in Benghazi, then tried to cover it up?

OBAMAO. NOT BUSH. Guess who lied about supporting real marriage? Obamao. NOT BUSH.

Guess who has condoned the illegal targeting of conservative groups by the IRS ? OBAMAO. NOT BUSH.

Guess who is considered a milktoast, lillylivered president who can make a decision and is NOT a leader ! OBAMAO. NOT BUSH.

Guess who voted many, many, many times "present" as a senator, showing his neuroses about making

any kind of decision? Obamao. Not Bush.and that is just for starters.

Guess who lied about going to be "post-partisan, and bring all Americans together? Ha.Obamao. Not Bush.

Guess who had his party totally in control of both houses of Congress, and still couldn't do squat? Obamao. Not Bush.

THAT is just part of freakin why it was STUPID to elect this marxist loser into our WH twice.

Well you guys better win this time then.

Watch a third candidate run as a Tea Party member. He gets all the votes of the crazy people like Cal and splits the vote with the "liberal" Republican. Then, the Dem wins handedly.

That would be fucking funny.

Any of you who think an election or political action is going to change this country is a complete fucking clown.

Both parties have spent time in the majority position (house, senate, and oval office) but the problems remain the same:

inflation, rising health care cost, shrinking middle class, lack of quality education and an outdated system, IRS scandals, high tax rates, spying, Corporotism, NDAA, Patriot Act, etc.

This is very true. And it will continue until we are all long gone

But according to some people here, ANYONE but Obama can fix ALL of it. Especially if there is a R in front of that persons name.

Well you guys better win this time then.

Watch a third candidate run as a Tea Party member. He gets all the votes of the crazy people like Cal and splits the vote with the "liberal" Republican. Then, the Dem wins handedly.

That would be fucking funny.

This is EXACTLY what is going to happen. The Republicans are a splintered group. Just read this article and you can see why they are having trouble. They can't even agree with each other.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/younger-members-split-gop-social-issues-150151163.html#OJtWuIl

It'd be nice if you Tea Party critics knew anything but what Democrat propagandists tell you.

But save for a few, the media can't let go of Obama's dick and those who only watch The Daily Show (or only parrott The lefties they want to impress) really don't know much of anything. Even worse than Glenn Beck website that pisses them off.

WSS

It'd be nice if you Tea Party critics knew anything but what Democrat propagandists tell you.

But save for a few, the media can't let go of Obama's dick and those who only watch The Daily Show (or only parrott The lefties they want to impress) really don't know much of anything. Even worse than Glenn Beck website that pisses them off.

WSS

What exactly does the tea party stand for? It is hard to tell.

But according to some people here, ANYONE but Obama can fix ALL of it. Especially if there is a R in front of that persons name.

Exactly. Because Obama is the one single cause for EVERYTHING bad... Ugh.

Cuz all some on here can do is yell what their party yells.

Exactly. Because Obama is the one single cause for EVERYTHING bad... Ugh.

Cuz all some on here can do is yell what their party yells.

Yea he doesn't have control over pretty much jack shit. But, what if ANYTHING has he done or even tried to do? At least Elizabeth Warren is trying. Obama isn't doing shit.

Please tell me all about the Tea Party Steve. Clearly I know nothing about them. Please enlighten me oh wise one.

Oh you know Woody racial hatred. Wanting to hang homosexuals, living under Old Testament laws killing illegal aliens and Muslims... Just like msnbc tells you.

Come on man if you didn't have some sort of bitch with the Tea Party you wouldn't yap about them over and over and over, correct?

I'm sure there's some sort of goofball website you can find to look up the things that make you so angry. I doubt you actually know any off the top of your head.

WSS

I don't watch Fox news, Msnbc, CNN, or any other news station. About the only thing I know about the Tea Party is that they are Republican's that are dividing their own party. And that doesn't bode well for that party.

Archived