THE BROWNS BOARD

Best description of Obamao

calfoxwc

Oh you know Woody racial hatred. Wanting to hang homosexuals, living under Old Testament laws killing illegal aliens and Muslims... Just like msnbc tells you.

Come on man if you didn't have some sort of bitch with the Tea Party you wouldn't yap about them over and over and over, correct?

I'm sure there's some sort of goofball website you can find to look up the things that make you so angry. I doubt you actually know any off the top of your head.

WSS

Well, I'm not trying to be hyperbolic about anything. Also, I don't watch MSNBC. Like I've said on here before, thanks to this board I read more conservative news than anything else. I disagree with the Tea Party on many things. Many of their social views are outdated. They're the right side of the Republicans. They blabber on about "real Americans" and "patriots". Its the group Cal most closely associates with. You can think you know what I think about them, IDC.

What goofball website? I don't even know what the liberal version of Breitbart or TopRightNews or whatever would be.

nobody uses it that way.

nonsense.

The left ravages the Tea Party because they are

politically opposed to them.

Weird, because the Tea Party stands for "Taxed Enough Already"...

and our Constitution, and smaller gov,

I've been to a few Tea Party rallies, full of parents and kids, and American flags,

most signs were about too much taxation, and gov run amok.

That sounds sinister to anybody?

Of course not.

Is being a Patriot a bad thing? I guess so.

pa·tri·ot

ˈpātrēət/

noun

•  

a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

Yeah, but our founding fathers were mutineers, not Patriots.

And wouldn't a patriot defend the duly elected President of the United States against all detractors?

Just curious.

WSS

Yeah, but our founding fathers were mutineers, not Patriots.

And wouldn't a patriot defend the duly elected President of the United States against all detractors?

Just curious.

WSS

Unless they consider POTUS as an enemy/detractor. But that's quite extreme, if you think Obama is incompetent, that's one thing, but to think he's an enemy of the USA, actively trying to bring down the country from within, that's probably a bit of a stretch.

Unless they consider POTUS as an enemy/detractor. But that's quite extreme, if you think Obama is incompetent, that's one thing, but to think he's an enemy of the USA, actively trying to bring down the country from within, that's probably a bit of a stretch.

Is it though? IS IT!?

OPEN YOUR EYES MAN!

I would agree with you. Of course if you think about it King George I was just putting the squeeze, tax wise, on the colonies to pay for a war with France. Since the colonists had basically nothing the richest Americans slapped together a revolution. And then? Started taxing the shit out of the constituents to pay for, well, whatever the fuck they wanted.

I imagine there's a percentage of Americans who think the president is trying to destroy the country no matter who it is.

Probably the same in England? I did hear some pretty harsh rhetoric back in the days of the Iraq war.

WSS

nobody uses it that way.

nonsense.

The left ravages the Tea Party because they are

politically opposed to them.

Weird, because the Tea Party stands for "Taxed Enough Already"...

and our Constitution, and smaller gov,

I've been to a few Tea Party rallies, full of parents and kids, and American flags,

most signs were about too much taxation, and gov run amok.

That sounds sinister to anybody?

Of course not.

No it doesn't sound sinister. But the 3 things you say the Tea Party stands for are what most people stand for.

That being said, why does the Tea party have such a hard time getting people elected?

I know the answer. Most American's are stupid, right?

There isn't any one reason.

The Republican bigshots want to play

games with principles, like dems do.

The Tea Party doesn't want to play games

with their principles.

They will have their wins and losses, but the Republican

bigshots want to keep control, and they have the big bucks.

So far. I don't like liars, and that goes for Obamao and Gore and Biden,

and Peelosi, etc...as well as McCain, McConnel, Lindsey Graham, etc.

Dishonest, unprincipled, liar sumbeeches.

There isn't any one reason.

The Republican bigshots want to play

games with principles, like dems do.

The Tea Party doesn't want to play games

with their principles.

They will have their wins and losses, but the Republican

bigshots want to keep control, and they have the big bucks.

So far. I don't like liars, and that goes for Obamao and Gore and Biden,

and Peelosi, etc...as well as McCain, McConnel, Lindsey Graham, etc.

Dishonest, unprincipled, liar sumbeeches.

Well that's the 2 major reasons the Tea party will never get the Oval Office. Those principles and lack of money will keep them out. If it was 1950 they could win, but in this day and age, it won't happen. People's principles have changed in this country. Not always for the better, but they have, and the winner of most elections has more money to spend.

Archived