THE BROWNS BOARD

Nothing at this fire sale is worth buying

LBC mike

Somewhere there is a man in a baseman furiously punching in his credit card info for the home and away jerseys of Trent & Colt......... I hope PG is using HTTPS.

True Browns fans will forever be fans of whoever has played for the team.

If you're not down with McCoy and Weeden, you're not a real fan.

I am not a fan of Weeden's back handed flip passes for touchdowns for the opposing team or Richardson's tap dancing lessons at the line of scrimmage. So Ma'am, I have plenty of Jerseys in my closet of high hopes, I am a real fan.

Why not?

If you havent been a fan since 1927 Ive read you arent a fan

I figured it applied to people too....

what a dope.

how many people here do you think were born in 1927? so the question isn't really a question more like a sarcastic slap in the face, correct?

why are you here again and when can you please leave?

Why not?

If you havent been a fan since 1927 Ive read you arent a fan

I figured it applied to people too....

Even though you're just trolling... i was born in 1973 into a Browns and Buckeye family. I thought this was the way most people become fans of a team. I had no choice in the matter.

I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

crying? that's all you got?

if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

Seems a lot of Hoyer fans think the job should be given and not earned just because he managed to throw one more TD than INT last season.

See...it can go both eats.

It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.

That would be you, asshat.

Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.

OK- let's put it this way regarding jerseys. If you were a Texans fan, would you really want to show up at a game wearing a Carr jersey?

Cowboys fan Marcus Steele? OK I had to look that one up. :)

It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.

That would be you, asshat.

Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.

you wouldn't know a browns fan if he slapped his dick in your face.

Seems a lot of Hoyer fans think the job should be given and not earned just because he managed to throw one more TD than INT last season.

That's more than what any other QB on our roster did in the NFL last season, so by default, at least for now....

I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.

I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.

Seems that every topic gets derailed to either a JFF or/and being New Browns fans.

Archived