THE BROWNS BOARD

Shooter in Belgium, which has very restriction gun control.

calfoxwc

Dang those "errors" in the data. Libs HATE THOSE.

Well, they ignore them in lib causes like mmgw.

Tree rings. MORE ice at the pole.

and they never admit to it. weird.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn near every stat regarding climate change you've ever posted turned out to be misinterpreted or just false. If you want to try again keep it out of this thread.

If you want to dispute what I said about the Harvard "study", post your evidence.

Or ya know, just keep blaming "libs" for everything and look like an even bigger idiot.

ha. You can't hold your own again, because you're an empty bottle of a kid,

so you change the subject back to mmgw/"climate change" .

I think the idiot is the fool who looks into your mirror in the morning.

Pretty much everything you have ever posted is crap, because

you are an empty vessel.

Which is pretty amazing, since you are full of it.

Meanwhile since this thread was started a legal gun owner who got his guns through perfectly legal channels murdered six people with completely legal firearms. Yet there's no issue with the criteria to obtain them. OK. Just...ok...

Put this in the other thread, but your usual hysteria over this issue has distorted the "UCSB stabber" facts.

3 gun fatalities.

3 knife fatalities.

ha. You can't hold your own again, because you're an empty bottle of a kid,

so you change the subject back to mmgw/"climate change" .

I think the idiot is the fool who looks into your mirror in the morning.

Pretty much everything you have ever posted is crap, because

you are an empty vessel.

Which is pretty amazing, since you are full of it.

You said nothing in that post. You did not contribute at all. I will take that as you admitting defeat.

I'm explicitly trying not to change the subject to climate change. Post whatever dumbass theory you have in another thread please.

Also, if you actually have something to dispute regarding what I said about the Harvard "study" please do.

Or just keep trying to insult me. It totally makes you look correct....

Put this in the other thread, but your usual hysteria over this issue has distorted the "UCSB stabber" facts.

3 gun fatalities.

3 knife fatalities.

Come on. You're going to use that old argument? OK Cal good work. Maybe he could have beat them to death with a shoe too.

I don't care if he did stab three people bub. That's just a deflection from the argument. Did Lanza stab people? Holmes? Loughner? Cho? Harris and klebold? You can't stop murder no one says you can but if you had to pit your children against a madman with a knife or a madman with a gun who do you choose?

You're talking madmen?

But with the idea that you want to effect restrictions and big expense on...

millions of decent, law abiding citizens with guns?

Once and for all....explain that, please.

speaking of madmen...

Americans have the guaranteed right to have guns to shoot

madmen if they invade your home, especially with

any kind of deadly weapon.

Cysko, if you had to face down a home intruder with a knife,

would you rather face him with a toothpick, or a gun?

You're talking madmen?

But with the idea that you want to effect restrictions and big expense on...

millions of decent, law abiding citizens with guns?

Once and for all....explain that, please.

Stricter gun laws will only make it harder for law abiding citizens to purchase them.

Madmen, and Criminals will ALWAYS find ways to get guns, legally or otherwise

speaking of madmen...

Americans have the guaranteed right to have guns to shoot

madmen if they invade your home, especially with

any kind of deadly weapon.

Cysko, if you had to face down a home intruder with a knife,

would you rather face him with a toothpick, or a gun?

I choose gun.

Cysko chooses toothpick, apparently.

Woody chooses to not choose, then berates

anybody else who chooses, because they

aren't scientific....

I don't care if he did stab three people bub. That's just a deflection from the argument. Did Lanza stab people? Holmes? Loughner? Cho? Harris and klebold? You can't stop murder no one says you can but if you had to pit your children against a madman with a knife or a madman with a gun who do you choose?

Its not a detraction. It's a correction. Because it's a mistake you continue to make. You've been qualifying the lives ever since the Lanza thing. And you're doing it again. Persons killed by a gun is more outrage inducing than persons killed by a knife, and you're perpetuating it. Again.

And an answer to your insane question is, put the object into a responsible gun owner's hand (99.9% of the population) to defend my children. Instead of trying to shame people into enjoying gun ownership.

Its not a detraction. It's a correction. Because it's a mistake you continue to make. You've been qualifying the lives ever since the Lanza thing. And you're doing it again. Persons killed by a gun is more outrage inducing than persons killed by a knife, and you're perpetuating it. Again.

And an answer to your insane question is, put the object into a responsible gun owner's hand (99.9% of the population) to defend my children. Instead of trying to shame people into enjoying gun ownership.

I'm not shaming anyone the weak and pathetic will always ENJOY gun ownership because your false totem makes you feel like what you absolutely are not. Powerful. You are the insane one that doesn't realize Cho,Holmes, Loughner and this idiot whatever his name is were all law abiding citizens. All of them were crazy people who you and your ilk fought tooth and nail to arm, and arm them you did. And someone else paid with their life for it. I hope you and your kids never have to pay with your lives for your stupidity. And no, having a gun of your own will not protect you.

There are no responsible gun owners. There's only varying degrees of negligence. Where do you fall on the negligence scale? Do you leave your gun unlocked and loaded "just in case?"

By your metric, responsible should not even be a term.

Also, it is pretty cute that you try to shake up gun owners by implying that they are weak and pathetic. Troll on you crazy diamond.

God for a guy who must have received some education you are dumb as a fucking rock. Adam Lanza could not have walked into sandy hook elementary and stabbed 26 people to death. There's no case of that happening anywhere ever. No one has ever run 26 people over and killed them with a car. Do you understand the difference in killing potential or are you also on the autism spectrum along with elliot Rodger?

By your metric, responsible should not even be a term.

Also, it is pretty cute that you try to shake up gun owners by implying that they are weak and pathetic. Troll on you crazy diamond.

Call it what you want. I don't need to carry a gun to feel big and powerful.

Answer my question. Do you leave your gun unlocked and loaded "just in case"?

Call it what you want. I don't need to carry a gun to feel big and powerful.

Answer my question. Do you leave your gun unlocked and loaded "just in case"?

Does one need a fire extinguisher to feel big and powerful? Or do they just like to have the ability to safely address a fire hazard?

Loaded? Yes. Unlocked? No.

I wouldn't distinguish a gun and a car based on their ability to kill a lot of people. You can kill a lot of people with a car if you drive it in the right spot

I'd distinguish them because one is a fucking car. It is meant to be a source of transportation, not as a mean to harm others.. you know... like what a gun is for...

I wouldn't distinguish a gun and a car based on their ability to kill a lot of people. You can kill a lot of people with a car if you drive it in the right spot

I'd distinguish them because one is a fucking car. It is meant to be a source of transportation, not as a mean to harm others.. you know... like what a gun is for...

Speak for yourself. Transportation is my secondary use for a car. My primary use is for harming others.

*drives on sidewalk*

I'm not shaming anyone the weak and pathetic will always ENJOY gun ownership because your false totem makes you feel like what you absolutely are not. Powerful. You are the insane one that doesn't realize Cho,Holmes, Loughner and this idiot whatever his name is were all law abiding citizens. All of them were crazy people who you and your ilk fought tooth and nail to arm, and arm them you did. And someone else paid with their life for it. I hope you and your kids never have to pay with your lives for your stupidity. And no, having a gun of your own will not protect you. Cysko

And there you have it. Cysko goes from "gee, I'm not an anti-gunner, I just want

to keep guns out of the hands of crazy, criminal nutjobs. That's all"

to

you bitches, I want us to dominate you, you gun owners suck, and I want us to

screw with you all, and take your precious guns so I can laugh, hahaha"

will the real Cysko please stand...eh....post...up.

We have a fire extinguisher in our home, and our barn.

Not because it makes us feel tough or anything. We aren't

terrified of a fire tomorrow.

Truth is, we don't expect to ever have a fire. But it's there

in case we need it. Because not having one in case, is really dumb.

Legacy made an excellent point about that.

I had a sheriff and a game warden tell me that I should be armed out back,

and a ccw enables me to carry it on the atv. The sheriff in Detroit says

people should arm themselves. Because not being able to protect

yourself from violence is dumb.

I hate it when something is used for violeve.

Like a fire extinguisher:

1. articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-08-06/news/chi-chicago... Cached
    [Aug 6, 2013] A Chicago man who had been accused of throwing a fire extinguisher off an Elgin parking garage, striking and killing a homeless man, has been acquitted of ...

Yes... I'm sure you had a fun time googling a case where a fire extinguisher was used to kill someone.

If you don't understand the different between it and a gun though are far as its capacity to do harm and its purpose, then you need to get your head out of your ass.

Archived