THE BROWNS BOARD

The UCSB shooters parents blame 2nd amendment.

The parents of this spoiled little prick are not taking any accountability and blaming gun laws for theirs sons distress.

Keep in mind, this kid killed innocent people because he couldn't get laid. (seriously)

How about you step and be firm parents you neglectful yuppie scum bags?

How about you actually talk to your fucking and play a role in their life?

And wait a minute, isn't California already strict on gun laws?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The shooter's father was a director for the movie "the Hunger Games." A movie that glorifies killing youths for sport/entertainment.

How about lawmakers start "infringing" on the 1st amendment instead of the 2nd?

The little 22 yr old kid was driving around in a BMW, with 3 Sig Sauer pistols. But go ahead, make it more complicated for me to own a gun. That'll solve the problem. :rolleyes:

No, not if he didn't have any red flags that disqualified him.

wouldn't have made any difference at all. But making

him pay 300 dollars for a registration, now that would

have prevented him from being a killer. right.

He bought the guns legally so in this case making it harder for a "law abiding" citizen would have been a good thing

I included the make of his car and guns to speak more about his spoiled brat, rich-kid entitlement, not the make up of typical law-abiding citizens.

His "psychiatrist" isn't really an MD, but contacted SB police regarding the kids youtube page well prior to the incident. For some reason, the protocol is to send police officers to interview the person rather than an actual licensed psychiatrist. If you're going to send police officers regarding a threat, at least allow them to conduct a search where they would have found his cache of weapons and writings on his intent. The kid breathed a sigh of relief in his "manifesto" regarding that encounter. link

On Saturday, Santa Barbara Sheriff Bill Brown told CBS's Face the Nationthat because Rodger seemed normal enough, his officers didn't have grounds for searching the apartment. "And obviously, looking back on this, it’s a very tragic situation, and we certainly, you know, wish that we could turn the clock back and maybe change some things," he said. "You want to certainly intervene and obviously try to prevent a tragedy such as we've experienced here. On the same token, you don't want to stigmatize people who are seeking treatment for mental illness and you don't want to prevent them from doing so because of the potential stigma that's attached."

But no, by all means, "stigmatize" gun owners at every opportunity. Stupid fucks.

I'm never enraged and it's already been established a few years ago that nobody can own black people. Besides my opinion that black culture doesn't promote healthy behavior isn't racist. It would be racist If I said they were not capable of promoting healthy behavior. However I understand that you want to deflect this so have at it.

Here's a fact.

Repeal of the Second Amendment and confiscation of every possible gun and severe prison terms for anyone associated with importing guns from overseas or other countries would result in less gun violence in the United States.

There can't be an argument to that can there?

So all in favor?

WSS

Who's going to pay for the mental health overhaul? Gun manufacturers? You? With taxes? If you're not willing to be taxed far out the ass to cover mental health then you have to start looking at keeping the guns out of their hands. You're going to have to give something up. Your money your guns or more kids lives. You go ahead and pick.

Here's a fact.

Repeal of the Second Amendment and confiscation of every possible gun and severe prison terms for anyone associated with importing guns from overseas or other countries would result in less gun violence in the United States.

There can't be an argument to that can there?

So all in favor?

WSS

Severe??? Like life in prison, or execution??

If only that worked on murderers, rapists, etc..

Who's going to pay for the mental health overhaul? Gun manufacturers? You? With taxes? If you're not willing to be taxed far out the ass to cover mental health then you have to start looking at keeping the guns out of their hands. You're going to have to give something up. Your money your guns or more kids lives. You go ahead and pick.

What has to be overhauled, exactly? The data is already there. Why not start using it? (e.g. This Rogers kid was dx'ed with Aspergers, had been under the care of a therapist since his early teenage years). I personally can't wait to read the list of medications he was taking.

It seems like Hollywood is as equally un-excited about having the blame for this shooting rampage unfairly placed on them as gun owners are. Sucks being the scapegoat.

link

Severe??? Like life in prison, or execution??

If only that worked on murderers, rapists, etc..

Yes that severe. I'm sure he knew I was being a bit facetious but there's always something we can restrict that would probably save some lives. I would imagine Sharia law would cut down on at least some crime?

And it doesn't matter with most crimes because of the simple fact that 85% of violent crime is committed by repeat offenders. If I recall correctly.

WSS

If anything it falls under the 4th Amendment(unreasonable search\seizures), while the therapist did the right thing and called the cops to check, the cops followed up but didn't think he met the criteria to search his house.

So the 2nd amendment is disposable but not the 4th? I thought saving lives was the prime directive?

WSS

So the 2nd amendment is disposable but not the 4th? I thought saving lives was the prime directive?

WSS

Have I ever said I wanted to dispose of the 2nd? The only sort of regulation of firearms I would want to see would be a license(kind of like a drivers license) that would show the purchaser at least knows how to safely handle and store a firearm.

Have I ever said I wanted to dispose of the 2nd? The only sort of regulation of firearms I would want to see would be a license(kind of like a drivers license) that would show the purchaser at least knows how to safely handle and store a firearm.

You have not. It was a rhetorical question.

WSS

Yes hollywood hates it and the gun lobby hates it so let's scapegoat the pharmaceutical industry

Not sure the industry is the one to blame.

We live in a society that shuns life-saving vaccinations, yet slings ADHD meds to 2 year olds like they're vitamins.

But yes he was treated for Aspergers, his family attorney confirmed it. Nobody is asking for a witch hunt. But the available data should be used and should inhibit his ability to own a gun.

Because now where are we? Va Tech, columbine, sandy hook, aurora, Ft Hood, DC navy yard - now this, all shooters with documented mental health issues. Correlation doesn't imply causation but let's use some common sense.

If not mental health, how about a previous history of violence?

Yes that severe. I'm sure he knew I was being a bit facetious but there's always something we can restrict that would probably save some lives. I would imagine Sharia law would cut down on at least some crime?

And it doesn't matter with most crimes because of the simple fact that 85% of violent crime is committed by repeat offenders. If I recall correctly.

WSS

I was pointing out that these punishments aren't a deterrent for that criminal segment of the population already. Meaning, there will still be some who will ignore the punishments and commit the crimes (regardless of what they are).

Enforce existing laws. Life sentence means Life. Get rid of "death row"

And Sharia law? really? Did I hit my head on something and miss the Middle East becoming a bastion of tranquility and peace?

Archived