THE BROWNS BOARD

Here Come The Suspensions....

miktoxic

The story posted on nfl.com doesn't make it sound that way:

"According to the citation obtained by NFL Media, Gordon was clocked driving 74 mph in a 60 mph zone. The passenger in Gordon's Mercedes received a citation for possession of marijuana in an amount under 200 grams. The marijuana was found in a blue book bag with the passenger's identification in it."

Mary Kay is the one that wrote her inside source at the sheriffs dept is the one that told her of the smell of mary jane. Maybe since the passenger fessed up to the ownership the cop was giving a curtesy by not reporting the smell

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he did not know passenger had weed- His history of weed problems make me think he knew.

Tour- you said everyone on here prob hangs with someone smokes weed- 1 difference is i doubt if anyone on here is facing suspension like josh. Simple you think he would be careful of what hes doing knowing hes facing suspension.

I would search everyone coming in my car if I were him. Just plain stupid.

"According to the citation obtained by NFL Media, Gordon was clocked driving 74 mph in a 60 mph zone. The passenger in Gordon's Mercedes received a citation for possession of marijuana in an amount under 200 grams. The marijuana was found in a blue book bag with the passenger's identification in it."

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/05/cleveland_browns_josh_gordon_t_1.html

Up here they ID the occupants all the time. Thats probably because they look like they're up to no good.

I ask passengers for ID a lot, doesn't mean they have to. Unless of course you admit to having weed. It's a violation of the 4th amendment to force someone to ID without reason

Thanks for the link. Offers a lot more info than the one I'd read. Yeah, if it could be smelled then Flash definitely knew about it regardless if he was partaking in it or not. Stupid position to put himself in.

As soon as the year long ban gets handed down, I think the browns should then cut bait with this moron.

He is obviously not getting any help for his problem. One of the things they teach you is to cut bait with friends you know who use. He didn't and now he just added to his problem. Plus real friends don't continue to put their friends in jeopardy by carrying around illegal substances when they are with a friend who stands to lose millions from your stupidity. He may as well have asked the guy to just rob his bank account and burn the money, because that is the end result. JG needs to renew his Ricky Williams Dumbass club card.

I ask passengers for ID a lot, doesn't mean they have to. Unless of course you admit to having weed. It's a violation of the 4th amendment to force someone to ID without reason

here in NY you have to carry an ID upon your person at all times. if a police officer asks you for ID and you don't produce it's an automatic ticket. 10 years ago it was $115. i got one helping a friend move out of the city and was a passenger in a uhaul, half cocked on saturday morning. since 911 things have changed dude.

meanwhile back to gordon... you know your friends and you know your friends that party. before you let the dude get in your car you ask him if he's carrying. if gordon is that stupid not to do that then i don't want him on the browns. i guess he got As in route running in college. that will go far when he's looking for work.

Could they rewrite his contract say add a year or 2 but put stipulation in it he must go into a facilty get help for his problem?

if the FO haven't done that already shame on them.

i think they're waiting for the gavel to come down before making an announcement.

could be adios muchacho!

(in my eyes that'd be a smart thing. although the browns lose a young talented receiver who is also a dumbass, they gain the respect of other players and send a message that no bullshit will be tolerated.)

As soon as the year long ban gets handed down, I think the browns should then cut bait with this moron.

Stupidest thing they could do.Yes hes a moron. Yes he likely has addiction issues and yes he is likely the best receiver in the NFL. At this point they have virtually nothing to lose by keeping him and hoping he can turn his life around. You can bet your ass that once his suspension is up teams would line up to sign him.

Stupidest thing they could do.Yes hes a moron. Yes he likely has addiction issues and yes he is likely the best receiver in the NFL. At this point they have virtually nothing to lose by keeping him and hoping he can turn his life around. You can bet your ass that once his suspension is up teams would line up to sign him.

does he get paid to practice, workout bonuses? If he works out he gets paid. The team should impose a suspension in hopes of the league lessoning the possible year long.

does he get paid to practice, workout bonuses? If he works out he gets paid. The team should impose a suspension in hopes of the league lessoning the possible year long.

The team should probably send him to rehab. Didn't Aldon Smith skirt a suspension by entering rehab last year?

here in NY you have to carry an ID upon your person at all times. if a police officer asks you for ID and you don't produce it's an automatic ticket. 10 years ago it was $115. i got one helping a friend move out of the city and was a passenger in a uhaul, half cocked on saturday morning. since 911 things have changed dude.

meanwhile back to gordon... you know your friends and you know your friends that party. before you let the dude get in your car you ask him if he's carrying. if gordon is that stupid not to do that then i don't want him on the browns. i guess he got As in route running in college. that will go far when he's looking for work.

Lol. Maybe because you were drunk, otherwise I would have appealed all the way to the Supreme Court. This isn't nazi Germany we have the bill of rights. I'll stop there before this goes to the PB

What the Fuck am I missing here? Fagot ass Big ben RAPES and only gets 4 fucking games. Roger G needs to fucking GO! So sick of this shit. Always fucking Cleveland any way they can.

Was roethlisberger charged with anything? He was not and it was all speculation. I thinks its hilarious you bring up Ben but ignore ray rice. Gordon failed a drug test after already being on his second step then gets pulled over with more weed as a result of speeding and your blaming goodell. Priceless. I hate roger as much as the next guy but let's be realstic.

Was roethlisberger charged with anything? He was not and it was all speculation. I thinks its hilarious you bring up Ben but ignore ray rice. Gordon failed a drug test after already being on his second step then gets pulled over with more weed as a result of speeding and your blaming goodell. Priceless. I hate roger as much as the next guy but let's be realstic.

Who the fuck is Roger?

Was Josh Gordon CHARGED with ANYTHING other than SPEED?

Lol. Maybe because you were drunk, otherwise I would have appealed all the way to the Supreme Court. This isn't nazi Germany we have the bill of rights. I'll stop there before this goes to the PB

yeah ok dick.

the driver got pulled over and the police asked everyone for ID. is that unusual? try not complying and see how your day goes.

they still have checkpoints before going over bridges or going through tunnels. they can pull over anyone they want if they think the vehicle looks suspicious (white box truck with no writing on it except D.O.T. info). i'd rather be called a pussy than end up being blown apart by some turban wearing jihad fucker.

guess you don't have that problem when you live in a town of 523 people and your biggest call of the day is 3 minutes before krispy kreme closes.

The guy puts his ID with his weed?

Was Josh Gordon CHARGED with ANYTHING other than SPEED?

The nfl has a three strikes rule and gordon was dumb enough to exhaust them all and then get pulled over with weed in the car. It's not rocket science.

yeah ok dick.

the driver got pulled over and the police asked everyone for ID. is that unusual? try not complying and see how your day goes.

they still have checkpoints before going over bridges or going through tunnels. they can pull over anyone they want if they think the vehicle looks suspicious (white box truck with no writing on it except D.O.T. info). i'd rather be called a pussy than end up being blown apart by some turban wearing jihad fucker.

guess you don't have that problem when you live in a town of 523 people and your biggest call of the day is 3 minutes before krispy kreme closes.

You missed everything Mik. But good job anyway

I am still not seeing any additional weight to the original piss test issue. So far much ado about nothing as far as I am concerned.

"The marijuana was found in a blue book bag with the passenger's identification in it."

Because tokers always label their weed???

Must have read this a dozen times before it dawned on me that the ID was on the bookbag... lol

At this point they have virtually nothing to lose by keeping him and hoping he can turn his life around.

Agree... require counseling... structure the next contract properly... etc.

Archived