THE BROWNS BOARD

Racism is alive and well...

MLD Woody

I posted this in an attempt to balance out some other posts on thus board. I figure a video showing actual racism wouldn't hurt.

I've never looked at the Political board before. What do u mean balance it out? Have their been a lot of postings about a lack of racism in the world. Don't mean for that to sound condescending. Just wondering.

I've never looked at the Political board before. What do u mean balance it out? Have their been a lot of postings about a lack of racism in the world. Don't mean for that to sound condescending. Just wondering.

Heh

Actually one of the members posts stories about blacks or illegal immigrants who murders people or rape little children. Woody thinks it balances out if a stripper in Buffalo says a bad word.

WSS

Really. Find me a statute that lists calling someone a racist name a crime? Stupid fuck. So If a black calls me a cracker, is that a crime? man up bitch.

The really was in response to you thinking 99% of black people say the word nigga

You can go back and look at the last few pages of threads on this board. You may be able to see what I mean

Hmm. Well, LOL precisely why I will probably steer clear. I just can't stand ignorant privileged white liberals (Most of the time from the North or out west, I have some in my family) who ascribe to this theory that white people are the cause of all that is soul less and wrong in the world. I also (in my own ignorance) choose to attend both undergrad and grad school at schools that peddle this doctrine.

In my opinion, until Political Correctness dies. Racism will thrive.

Archived