THE BROWNS BOARD

If all you believe in, is science, it's pretty sad.

calfoxwc

Steve, I attempted to respond. I addressed three of his "damning allegations". I showed him why they were BS. I've attempted this debate multiple times. I've tried. I can't do it. You know why? Because he's a dense fucking idiot.

(And let's not ignore the insults being thrown back. This isn't one sided. Fuck being the better man though. It's getting ridiculous)

Really, if anyone else (Chris, Vapor, Osiris, etc) would like to address one of Cal's posts. Be my guest.

Debating Cal is much like debating with a mentally Retarded person who just discovered Google. No thanks. You end up having to refute points that aren't even points and being the fall guy for arguments from posters who aren't here or may have never existed.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Debating Cal is much like debating with a mentally Retarded person who just discovered Google. No thanks. You end up having to refute points that aren't even points and being the fall guy for arguments from posters who aren't here or may have never existed.

Yep that's about the long and short of it.

Translation:

"dammit. he keeps bringing up stuff that doesn't fit our agenda...."

Either legitimately address the content of the posts, or give up and say "no mas"

The joke is on you beeches.

See, I didn't write the articles. You aren't debating me, and you

aren't debating anybody.

Just more lib knee-jerk emtional hate for reality. Instead of critical thinking,

just more name calling.

Brilliant? no. I say again, you libs react knee-jerk wise, emotionally, instead

of rationally discussing said issues.

BTW, I won all my debates in college. I rocked. This isn't debate, I'm pretty sure, but

it has been mega decades since I was in college.

That reality is, that a lot of scientists were badly misrepresented and duped

by the IPCC by that org's changing of the doc after the scientists signed on.

It's a political, $$$$$$ maker for the UN, and pieces of garbage' like Gore and his ilk.

But do go ahead and adamantly insist that CO2 is a poison gas that will destroy all life on the planet

if we don't cap and trade industry, and tax the middle class to oblivion, while IGNORING]

the destruction of the world's virgin rainforests.

Perhaps you'd like to use the "R" slur against yourselves.

One would think that rather than the three fellas on the left railing at Cal since he doesn't believe in global warming you should be upset with the guys on the hard hard left who have been predicting Armageddon for decades.

You know like the idiot who made that Day After Tomorrow movie and the other idiot, Al Gore, who said with a straight face it could happen! You know when your side has so many crackpots crying wolf it's hard to fault the naysayers and the deniers.

It's a little bit like marijuana. Back in school I remember teachers and parents warning: of the dire consequences of smoking the shit. When we did try it and found that was bullshit we thought everything they said was bullshit. And I would imagine that would have caused at least some dopers to not take heroin and cocaine as seriously as they should.

WSS

One would think that rather than the three fellas on the left railing at Cal since he doesn't believe in global warming you should be upset with the guys on the hard hard left who have been predicting Armageddon for decades.

You know like the idiot who made that Day After Tomorrow movie and the other idiot, Al Gore, who said with a straight face it could happen! You know when your side has so many crackpots crying wolf it's hard to fault the naysayers and the deniers.

It's a little bit like marijuana. Back in school I remember teachers and parents warning: of the dire consequences of smoking the shit. When we did try it and found that was bullshit we thought everything they said was bullshit. And I would imagine that would have caused at least some dopers to not take heroin and cocaine as seriously as they should.

WSS

Didn't know Al Gore posted here. I would take him to task.

Cal would use a blog post from a Wal Mart cashier to debate Stephen Hawking about physics. That is why people bust his balls. He isn't concerned with rational arguments.

That's a lie, Logic.

I would use a link from a fishing or gardening forum, though.

I'm pretty cool that way.

So, all those thousands of climate scientists who reject the IPCC final wording change...

are all irrational?

Nah. I think not.

Didn't know Al Gore posted here. I would take him to task.

Cal would use a blog post from a Wal Mart cashier to debate Stephen Hawking about physics. That is why people bust his balls. He isn't concerned with rational arguments.

Actually none of the thousands of scientists these guys bray about post here.

WSS

That's a lie, Logic.

I would use a link from a fishing or gardening forum, though.

I'm pretty cool that way.

So, all those thousands of climate scientists who reject the IPCC final wording change...

are all irrational?

Nah. I think not.

Cal, we have been over this numerous times. It is America. You have the right to be dumb. Carry on.

Archived