THE BROWNS BOARD

Tracy Morgan

So I can't stand Tracy Morgan and think he is a no talent piece of shit. But I hope he gets better soon and I feel terrible that he's been injured.

Here's the politics... I just heard the story on MSNBC the spokespersons of the Democratic Party. Nearly every sentence mention the fact that the driver was a Walmart employee. As we know Walmart is one of the go to whipping boys of the hard left. I wonder if any of you guys are as offended by that coverage as you are when diehard posts: news stories about minorities actually committing crimes? Just wondered, not a huge deal.

WSS

So I can't stand Tracy Morgan and think he is a no talent piece of shit. But I hope he gets better soon and I feel terrible that he's been injured.

Here's the politics... I just heard the story on MSNBC the spokespersons of the Democratic Party. Nearly every sentence mention the fact that the driver was a Walmart employee. As we know Walmart is one of the go to whipping boys of the hard left. I wonder if any of you guys are as offended by that coverage as you are when diehard posts: news stories about minorities actually committing crimes? Just wondered, not a huge deal.

WSS

I saw a picture of the driver. He was black. :o

And Walmart has said that they would take full responsibility of the outcome if proven that their truck (which more than likely will be) is found guilty after the investigation.

Question, why hasn't this guy slept in over 24 hours. Investigators will now start looking at logs of WM's fleet. WM better hope that all their ducks are lined up squarely and that this incident is a one off, rogue driver and that WM is not pushing their drivers to falsify driver logs.

I enjoyed him on SNL and 30 Rock when he had a script. His interviews, were just stainful though. Either tried way too hard or lost a bet or something.

I hope he recovers to full health.

that's about right legacy. I don't mind his regular stuff but off the cuff he is an unmitigated no talent ass hole.

And again I hope he gets better.

And hey die hard come on dude you're 59 years old and had to look up Hennny Houngman?

WSS

that's about right legacy. I don't mind his regular stuff but off the cuff he is an unmitigated no talent ass hole.

And again I hope he gets better. And hey die hard come on dude your 59 years old and had to look up Hennny Houngman?

WSS

I've heard of him, but he was never someone I watched.

Archived